Printing, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

558 W New England Ave, Winter Park, FL (407) 622-7679

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Annie H

I've loved Rifle Paper Company for a long time, so as soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted to use them for my invitations. All their invitation suites are lovely, and they also do custom illustrations, which are adorable. We went with a floral design that was simple, classic,... Read More and romantic. The girls at Rifle were incredibly sweet, helpful, and kind in the planning process. When I got the invitations (early) they were wrapped beautifully and made the experience even more special. I also noticed a small typo that I didn't catch on my response card and they re-printed free of charge which was incredibly kind. I loved my invitations and I got a ton of compliments from guests on them as well. if you are looking for beautiful, whimsical, elegant, and well-crafted invitations, look no further!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 jessica f

When we got engaged, we knew we wanted the Rifle Paper Company to create our wedding invitations. We love all of their greeting cards, calendars, wrapping paper, art, the list goes on. So original and beautiful, so we contacted them for our wedding invitations. There were many... Read More different styles to choose from; and it was hard to choose because they were all so pretty! Everyone at Rifle Paper Company was so helpful throughout the entire process, they answered all of our questions and gave us great tips for the invitations. We chose to go with a style that incorporated the wedding couple on the front (they looked just like us) and even added a cat to have our whole family on the invitation :). The invitations turned out so beautifully! After receiving the invitations, we realized we needed a few more and they were able to accommodate us so quickly with the extra ones! We received so many compliments from our wedding guests about how unique and beautiful the invitations turned out. We are going to frame one of our favorite wedding photographs with an invitation because it is so lovely. Highly recommend Rifle Paper Company!!