Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

2 NE 40th St, Miami, FL (786) 457-9053

Wedding Bands

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Emily L

My husband bought my engagement ring from Ring Finger Studio, so I had two matching bands made to fit around my ering. The rings are gorgeous! I love all of the detail work! There is milgrain and beautiful engraving. I've always wanted yellow gold, and the color of the gold is... Read More amazing! I really couldn't be happier! My husband's band is also from Ring Finger Studio. His band is very simple, but exactly what he wanted. He loves how comfortable his band is. We are both extremely satisfied with our purchase, and would definitely recommend Ring Finger Studio!

Fabulous Rings

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Katherine W

Tara Rose is amazing! I absolutely love designs. She dedicates the up most service to all of her customers. Her designs are classic and innovative. She is so talented and able to produce truly dazzling items.

Grace and Elegance

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Sandy E

Ring Finger Studio possesses the ultimate customer service and quality. We send all of our clients to Tara Rose because we know they will be in great hands from the minute they walk in the door to when they pick up their precious pieces. Tara Rose's professional demeanor and... Read More engaging personal style enables her to interact effectively with every client. Tara Rose maintains a high standard for quality and accuracy. She takes initiative to go beyond the expected parameters of the client. Her dependable ability to think outside of the box allows her to get the job done no matter how challenging the task all while providing meticulous product and service. It is always an honor to work with such a stellar professional and company.

Trusted

Reviewed on 12/10/2011 Michelle B

This jeweler was amazing from beginning to end. She explained every detail to us in a way that we understood and were able to make our decision on our engagement ring and we loved them so much we used them for our wedding bands. Tara understood exactly what I wanted and helped... Read More us stay under budget. I plan on using her for everything and just want everyone out there that is looking for a knowledgeable, trustworthy, jeweler this is the one!

True Quality Professionalism

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Christine P

As soon as you walk into Ring Finger Studio, you will automatically feel the amazing energy that Tara and Chris exude. They are a wonderful team that genuinely takes the time to get to their know their clients and properly guide them and educate through their journey in... Read More purchasing this once in a lifetime purchase. Each ring is a true work of art and beauty customized with conflict-free diamonds and recycled precious metals.

Highly Recommended by JCG

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Jessica G

We at JCG Events highly recommend going to Ring Finger Studio for your customized engagement ring and wedding band. We send all our clients there because we know that from the moment they set-up their appointment to the time they receive their ring, they will be well taken care... Read More of. Tara Rose of Ring Finger Studio is passionate for what she does and it shows in her work and how she treats each and every client. This is an exciting time in your life and she makes sure that you enjoy the experience. Your engagement ring and wedding band is a very important part of the wedding planning process and they make sure that it is a beautiful piece and one that helps tell your story.

Ring Finger Studio!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Whitney W

Tara has been nothing but amazing! I met her about 2 years ago, and have seen her bend over backwards for all her clients to have them get the best possible experience that they could have. Her work is custom, exquisite, and one of a kind. I have not had the pleasure to own one... Read More of her rings (yet) but can guarantee that it is going to be the best decision you will make for your engagement, wedding, and marriage. It's the gift that lasts forever! She and her husband not only run a trustworthy and warm business, but they are true in their personal lives as well!

Best service! I felt like family.

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Chris S

Tara @ Ring Finger Studio helped me with all the big decisions. Tara made it so easy! I completely trusted her, and my fiancé glows every time she looks at her new ring! My mom even cried when she saw all the custom touches Tara helped me with! We handled everything long... Read More distance after visiting her office on vacation. She even accommodated my special shipping instructions. I recommend Tara to all my bros that are getting close to the big decision!

Much more personal experience than big chain!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 Jeff B

Tara and the crew at RFS were the partners I needed for someone as indecisive as me. I told Tara I didn’t want any old ring—something that says something-- yet I also told her I like the tradition of a simple ring. Not easy, I know. She showed me options in both directions and... Read More did an amazing job teaching me about the intricacies of diamonds. I landed on the idea of sourcing silver and gold from the two towns my fiancé’s parents came from in Mexico to melt into the band…oh, then a beautiful diamond as well. Tara waited patiently while I got the right materials from Mexico, melted everything together to form the band and then set a gorgeous diamond on top. And she did it with VERY little time to spare based on my timeline. I felt like Tara got me from the moment we met. She was patient, helpful, went out of her way with designs and offered pricing that was as competitive as anything you’d ever find! She helped me develop a creative idea I had. She was honest in her opinions and even guided me towards a less expensive option in design to fit the stone I had selected. How often does a jeweler/designer push you to a cheaper option?!? If you’re considering shopping for a ring, whether by yourself or as a couple, id highly recommend at least having a conversation with Tara. Her personal touch made me forget about any other dealer I was talking with, online and physical stores!

Something old, Something new

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Lauren D

After having been given my grandmother's engagement ring a few years back, I did not know what to do with it. I had my own engagement ring that was in the exact setting and it seemed sad to leave grandma's in the safe. Tara and I worked on a setting for a little while and she... Read More came up with a few designs that fit my style and that kept the integrity of the stones. The stone was from 1937 and I wanted to use the baguettes as well. The ring that Tara created for me was not only one of a kind but simply breathtaking, my grandmother would have loved it. Now as my wedding day approaches I not only get to marry on my grandparents anniversary, 7/11, but I get to wear a part of her with me. Tara not only took the time to learn about me but about my grandmother too. By doing so, she was able to create a timeless piece of jewelry that merges two generations and one day will be passed on to another. Thank you ring finger studio for helping me keep my grandmother's legacy alive and for allowing me to be able to look down every day and look at a gorgeous, one of a kind ring!

Impressed!

Reviewed on 2/24/2011 Amanda P

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! REALLY HELPFUL!

Great service! What a pleasure!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Marie T

A daughter of a friend of mine told me about ring finger studio. Was very pleased with the service, selection and the and the way they walk you through purchasing a diamond that did fund human conflicts. So I decided to to go see Tara at Ring finger Studio, I've been married... Read More for over 15 years and never purchased a diamond for my wife. Tara was very professional and explained conflict free diamonds and how she also uses recycled metal in her great designs. Well now after 15 years, my wife has a beautiful ring on her finger! Thanks to Tara! You were wonderful!

Truly one of a kind, or should I say three of a kind

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Caitlin M

My now husband and I went to Tara about 2 years ago when we were looking at engagement rings. I couldn't find a ring that was just right. I always found a flaw with the design of the rings I saw in magazines or stores. The endless supply of rings in the NYC diamond district was... Read More no match for Tara. She simply listened to what i liked and didn't like about the rings I had seem. Then she drew a sketch of my dream ring. To my husbands delight it was also well within our budget. Tara later created two matching wedding bands to flank the unique braided band of my engagement ring. The three rings together look breathtaking. When I'm at work the other doctors, nurses and even patients constantly complement me on my rings. People are usually shocked to hear it is a newly made custom design and not a prized family heirloom. No matter what your style is Tara can create your dream ring!

2010-11-21T19:53:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review! You can see pictures of Cait's ring on our blog!

Mr. Diamond??

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Melissa W

While I love my guy to pieces, I never thought my engagement ring was going to be the stuff of my dreams. He is your typical guy that couldn't tell a diamond from glass. Then enters Tara Rose and Ring Finger Studio. Not only did I get a ring that was more beautiful than I... Read More ever dreamed of but I have a husband-to-be who thinks he is the next Mr. Diamond and spouting words like "clarity" to his friends! Really great that they made him comfortable and knowledgeable about what he was giving to me. Already have plans to get our wedding bands from them. With all the stress, at least this is one less thing I have to worry about. As a total side note, the studio is really cool and fun. Not stuffy and intimidating like some places....

2010-11-20T20:01:09 Response from the vendor

That's what we're all about! We want to make the guys feel comfortable and confident in their choice. So happy to hear that you love the ring!

conscious commerce

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 lisa s

i am thrilled that conscious commerce has finally evidenced itself in miami. ring finger studios makes such a SMART, BEAUTIFUL statement by standing proudly and firmly against using BLOOD DIAMONDS in what is such a precious, loving and beautiful ritual (engagement &... Read More marriage). congratulations to you and thank you from all of the children and people who DID NOT SUFFER because of your conscious stand. great bands! LOVE.

2010-11-20T19:59:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, and beautifully said!