Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tampa, Orlando, St. Pete, Sarasota (813) 658-8523

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kim S

We could not be happier with Sophia and RisingSky Photography. As soon as I reviewed her portfolio, I knew she would be the perfect photographer for our special day! Me and my now husband had the difficult task of planning a large wedding in 5 months, which obviously put a lot... Read More of stress on us. Once we decided to use Sophia as our photographer, she made the planning process so much easier and smoother than I could have hoped for! She was able to meet in person or talk by phone at my convenience, and offered helpful advice using her experience from photographing numerous weddings in the past. From helping me devise a timeline of events for our wedding day to having us develop a detailed list of pictures of people we wanted photographed with us prior to our wedding, I knew we were in good hands! Come the day of the wedding, everything went as smoothly as possible. Sophia had encouraged us to do a “First Look”, and it was the best decision we could have made. Not only did we have extra time to get wonderful photos prior to the wedding ceremony, me and my husband were even able to have some time to ourselves prior to the reception (which Sophia had explained months prior was a huge advantage of taking photos before!). Sophia was very professional during the entire wedding shoot, and was easy and fun to work with as well! She made sure she captured every moment we had wanted, plus many more. Once our photos arrived, we could not believe just how beautiful and amazing they came out. After all the time and planning that goes into a wedding, it’s unbelievable how quickly the day goes by, and having beautiful pictures is such an important investment since you will be able to look at them forever and remember that special day. We have received numerous compliments on our wedding photos, and I would highly recommend Sophia and RisingSky Photography to any future bride. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Connie C

Sophia was very personable and easy to work with and communication before, during and after the wedding was good. She made the picture taking process and "posing" not seem like work and my husband and I were both very happy with the pictures. Thanks Sophia!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kelsie C

Sophia was so very sweet and made sure she knew just what the bride was looking for! Kept everyone organized and on task for taking pictures on the wedding day, I loved it.

Sophia Hyde

Ten years into life as a professional photographer and every wedding still feels refreshing. There is something so unique about the abundant joy present on the day of wedding. I am so passionate about what I do because there aren't many other times in life when you are surrounded by so much bliss. When not shooting I a busy entrepreneur balancing life as a working mom, being a support system for my film maker husband, and making my health a priority. I spent a lot of my time and resources giving back to organizations that impact our community. I've created a life living my dream.