RisingSky Productions

$$ - Affordable

2302 Maki Rd, Plant City, FL

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2012 Rachel S

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Without Sophia, Brandon and crew our wedding day would have spun out of control, and their work is out of this world!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Feb 11, 2012

Reviewed on 3/30/2012 Amanda W

Rising Sky captured every aspect of our day in photo and film beautifully! They are so much fun to work with too! During our ceremony and reception, I hardly noticed they were there! They are extremely creative and provide the highest quality. They even threw us a photo/video reveal party after the wedding to view our finished product with friends and family.

Wow!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Lauren M

Brandon and Sophia are AWESOME. They were so great! We decided very last minute...Im talking 10 days before the wedding that we couldnt imagine not having a videographer. I recieved their information from my photograhper Aaron Bornfleth and was estatic that they were available! Sophia was able to work wth me to make a package just for us that fit into our budget. They showed up early, stayed all day long, and were able to get some amazing shots. We just got out preview video and its beyond awesome. During the day Brandon was kind enough to give us a few peeks...we knew then that we could not have found any one else who would be able to capture those shots. We looked like movie stars. If you are in the market for a videographer (or photography!) make sure you see if they are available. When Sohpia and Brandon were saying goodbye, I told them that I would never be able to thank them enough for working us into their schedule so last minute. Now that the wedding is over, and we have our preview video, that statement certainly stands true. Cant wait for our long version!

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/20/2011 Misty M

I haven't received our full length video yet but the 5 minute summary video that we used at our second reception in Wisconsin since we were married in Florida, was amazing and it had everyone smiling but in tears at the same time. I highly recommend them!

You won't find quality like Risingsky Productions!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 AnnaMarie C

You will not find a team like Rising Sky. Their quality of work is like no other out there. We were so pleased with this team on the day of our wedding. They worked with our schedule great! It was very evident that they were trying to get the best pictures possible, and as many as they could. We were so pleased with the results. None of our friends have pictures and videos like ours. We actually had to have a viewing party, everyone wanted to see our video because the highlight blew them away. Their talent is amazing, and I am so happy this team did the photography and videography at my wedding!

Incredibly Talented Videographer

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kristi G

There are not enough words to express how thankful and delighted we are with the video Risingsky Productions created for us. Amazing is an understatement! It exceeded our expectations like you could not believe. Their music recommendation was perfect. How they captured the whole experience was unbelievable. Our friends and family keep raving about how fantastic and brilliant the preview trailer is. They can’t believe the level of quality. Everyone says it looks like our very own MTV video. Having the opportunity to relive the magic of our special day and night is a wonderful feeling. We are so appreciative to be able to get swept up in that emotion all over again. They captured EVERYTHING, every smile, every tear, every detail and moment of joy. Our bridal party continues to tell us how much fun they had with the Risingsky team that day…as did we. Brandon and Sophia are lovely people to have around and made us all feel very comfortable and relaxed the day of the wedding. I think they are so incredibly talented. The level of personalized attention and unmatched professionalism shows how sincere and passionate they are for the work they do. They truly know how to make each film unique. Even as time goes on and some of the memories of the day begin to fade, we’ll never forget them! From the bottom of our hearts, we thank them dearly for capturing our very special day. We will treasure this video for the rest of our lives! Kristi and John

LOVED them!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Kristin T

We LOVED working with Sophia and her team! We just got our highlight film back and it was amazing. They captured some really great moments at the wedding. They took the direction we gave them and really did the event justice! I would recommend their option with two videographers. They capture more footage that way and have more to use for the films. I would highly recommend them!

TO RisingSky Productions