BESPOKE CEREMONIES × CRAFTED WITH LOVE

Since 2011, Ritualisms has based its approach to ceremony design with upbeat humor, impactful storytelling, and a fresh approach to the dusty and dry rituals of yesteryear. Grandma loved her church ceremony, but that was fifty years ago. Your wedding deserves to be different. It should be different. It should resemble you.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Capital Region, Berkshires, Catskills, & Hudson Valley (518) 682-9030

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kristin P

Alina was wonderful. She put together a perfect ceremony for my husband and I. We were looking for something non-religious that told our story and was very personalized and she more than delivered. There was barely a dry eye in the house. She was great about meeting with us on... Read More Skype and in person to put everything together, and gave us some great ideas. She's also very affordable for the amount of time and effort she put into our wedding. If you're looking for a creative ceremony that is a reflection of you, she's definitely the officiant to go with.

Ali Hensley

I'm Ali, I'm a wedding officiant, and I'm a sucker for a photo booth. I believe in two things above all else: butter, and love stories. But I also believe this: your wedding ceremony shouldn't be boring. I'm not just a minister, and I don't just marry you. I marry you your way, from the bottom up, helping you craft a wedding ceremony that resembles you. So hit me up, and let's get wed!