BESPOKE CEREMONIES × CRAFTED WITH LOVE

Since 2011, Ritualisms has based its approach to ceremony design with upbeat humor, impactful storytelling, and a fresh approach to the dusty and dry rituals of yesteryear. Grandma loved her church ceremony, but that was fifty years ago. Your wedding deserves to be different. It should be different. It should resemble you.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Pagan, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Capital Region, Berkshires, Catskills, & Hudson Valley (518) 682-9030

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Veronique W

Don't look anywhere else for your officiant - get Ali!! I found Ali through instagram and in all her pictures the couples were laughing - this really struck home with me. We exchanged numerous emails and phone calls with Ali prior to and after our wedding because of our unique... Read More situation, and she was always there for us. She answered all our questions and concerns, and made us feel like we were her top priority. Apart from all those great things, our guests still talk about her and our ceremony! She will personalize your ceremony to the point where you will feel like old friends, even though you may just meet for the first time at the altar. For the most important day in your lives, trust in Ali to make this occasion as special as it can be.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Alissa O

Ali was the best decision we made for our special day! She made everything so easy and was a pleasure to work with during every step of the process. She was responsive and open to our ideas regarding the ceremony script, she took time to get to know us and what was important to... Read More us. We made some last minute changes and she quickly got the different drafts to us without any issues. She did a great job during our rehearsal dinner, as well! Our guests couldn't say enough good things about her officiating our ceremony. Overall, we cannot say enough good things about Ali and HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants a fun, personal and meaningful wedding. She is the best!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jennifer N

I cannot say enough about Ali! She was incredible to work with! Right off the bat it felt like I had known her for years. It was very important to my husband and I that our ceremony veered away from too much tradition and Ali was key! She even found a way to make our ceremony... Read More completely unique to us! EVERYONE who attended our wedding could not stop talking about the ceremony. Even our guests thought Ali had been in our lives for years. She captured our relationship so perfectly. It could not have been anymore personal. I love the keepsake she created so we can cherish those words forever. Do not hesitate to book her!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Beth R

Ali was amazing. She performed a beautiful ceremony that not only touched my heart and my husband's heart but all of our friends and family as well. I highly recommend her to make your wedding one you will never forget

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kristin P

Alina was wonderful. She put together a perfect ceremony for my husband and I. We were looking for something non-religious that told our story and was very personalized and she more than delivered. There was barely a dry eye in the house. She was great about meeting with us on... Read More Skype and in person to put everything together, and gave us some great ideas. She's also very affordable for the amount of time and effort she put into our wedding. If you're looking for a creative ceremony that is a reflection of you, she's definitely the officiant to go with.

Ali Hensley

I'm Ali, I'm a wedding officiant, and I'm a sucker for a photo booth. I believe in two things above all else: butter, and love stories. But I also believe this: your wedding ceremony shouldn't be boring. I'm not just a minister, and I don't just marry you. I marry you your way, from the bottom up, helping you craft a wedding ceremony that resembles you. So hit me up, and let's get wed!