Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Tamara R

Thank you Josh for everything you have done for Tammy and me to make our wedding a huge success! Josh was the definition of professional throughout our wedding planning, through the ceremony and for the reception. Tammy and I gave him an idea of what we were looking for from... Read More the jump, and he more than delivered. His website was easy to navigate (that's saying something for me, since I don't care much for technology) for we could set up our must play and no play lists, as well as set up a timeline for our wedding and reception. Beyond that, we both greatly appreciate the time he took outside of our initial meeting to meet with us and go over expectations and everything else. Again, Josh's professionalism was on display throughout the whole process. Come 27 May 17, our wedding day and reception: FLAWLESS!!! His timing for the wedding party's entrance was perfect; his playlist for our reception was outstanding, going in line with our desires vibe for the night. And not only did he just play music--he was perfect with his introductions and set our reception entrance music up to perfection, setting up for a phenomenal night. I could go on forever, but in the interest of time, I'll end with this: BEST. PARTY AND WEDDING. EVER!!!! Thank you, Josh, for making our wedding and reception the best it could've ever been!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Sarah F

From day one, Josh was completely professional and I knew after our first phone call I wanted him to be our DJ. He met us in person or called us to make sure we had all details down pat. He traveled to our venue, which is almost 2 hours away, to check everything out to make sure... Read More the sound would work perfect. He called our other vendors that he would interact with to see how his services could best be matched. We had people dancing the entire time. He is literally the best DJ I have every experience working with and listening to. He truly is a professional at what he does!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016

River City DJ made our wedding and reception the best event it could possibly be. We worked closely with the DJ, Josh Rawls, to design the right atmosphere and mood for each part of each event. He helped us pick the right music for each stage of each event. Josh is highly... Read More proactive and worked very well with all the other vendors (i.e. event space / coordinators, photographers, officiant, etc..) to ensure that wedding timelines were understood and executed. The DJ performance was amazing! Nearly 3/4 of the guest were on the dance floor at any given time! We HIGHLY recommend Josh and River City DJ for any event you might have.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jed E

Josh is amazing. He went the extra mile to make our wedding perfect.