River Roast

Style

Mansion/Historic Site, Restaurant

315 North LaSalle, Serving Chicagoland, IL

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Courtney F

Our April 2015 wedding was absolutely amazing!!! Darcey at the River Roast was so wonderful to work with! She was there for us every step of the way! The food at our wedding was excellent! This is not your average wedding food! The entire staff was perfection! I can not express how perfect this venue is! It is the most amazing location, service and food!

Amazing.

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Katie F

Working with River Roast (and Darcey) was one of the best decisions that we could have made for our wedding. Seriously. Everything is easy (they provide tables/chairs/linens/etc) and everything is right there. But the best part was having the venue coordinator (again, Darcey) to help us through. She was there for every step of the way and then, even more shocking, she was there the day of setting everything up, coordinating with our band and even fluffing my gown before I walked down the aisle. She was awesome, River Roast was awesome AND EASY and I loved every second of our wedding in this venue.

Best place to get married in the city!

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Carly B

Everything from the food to the atmosphere was perfect for our big day! People are still raving about how delicious the food was! The service was amazing and you just can't beat the location of Fulton's. It truly is the best place in Chicago to get married.

Wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Amanda W

Very great venue could not have asked for a better night!

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 sheila s

Was married here on 8/2/13, The are the best wedding venue in Chicago. I worked with Darcy who is so professional, prompt and made this the best wedding ever. My guest's said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. We had cocktail hour along the Chicago river, what an amazing view. The service was top shelf during the wedding...I really just cant say enough good things about Fulton's. Thank you for the most amazing day/night!

Perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Alina B

We had our wedding reception at Fulton's On the River and it was as perfect as it can be! The food was amazing, the service impeccable. Everything ran so smoothly even though it was mostly a DIY wedding. The staff helped with everything! Quick piece of advise: NEGOTIATE- they will work with your budget.

Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Elizabeth H

This venue is amazing!! The food was out of this world. All of our guests finished their plates. The weather was cold but with the added heaters our night could not have been better. This place is worth every penny, I would recommend this to everyone.

Beautiful/Unique/Well Priced Chicago Venue

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Rebecca L

Great place! Love that the venue has access outside so you can enjoy the Chicago River. Very well priced for the location and food you receive. Definitely worth taking a look at. Everything was absolutely beautiful, so happy we chose Fulton's as our wedding venue!

Very Good Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Terje J

We enjoyed our cermeony, cocktail hour and reception very much at Fulton's. Devin was very helpful and made sure we had everything we needed! Wait staff was fabulous, always checking in with us and making sure all was in order! Only thing that did not work out perfectly was utilizing the AV wirelss system for our playlist, songs would stop without notice.

Reception & Ceremony

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 rachel N

I absolutely loved this venue. It was right on the water and at night it was a stunning view. The food was incredible and the service fantastic. I would definitely recommend Fulton's to any bride looking to have an elegant and memorable wedding.

Loved Fulton's!

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Elizabeth C

We had looked at a lot of venues downtown that charged to rent the space, and you still had to pay for catering as well. After looking at those, Fulton's was more reasonably-priced. The service was great all night, the food was great, and we enjoyed working with the staff at Fulton's throughout our planning. They were flexible and easy to get in touch with. Our guests loved the outdoor veranda area next to the river that we had for our cocktail hour and after dinner. We were really happy with Fulton's for our wedding! (If you do book with them, we were told you can get a preferred card for Fulton's, like a points-based rewards system, and that they would apply the food and beverage expense so that we could earn points for that. This could mean lots of free dinners!)

Downtown and on the river

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Shauna E

Amazing food, beautiful view, wonderful and professional staff! The planner and the staff made it so easy on me! The whole night went great. I would definitely recommend Fulton's to everyone.

great from beginning to end

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Sarah K

The location is fantastic and our guests loved using the veranda (we were able to use it in November with heat lamps). I loved being able to get married upstairs, go straight into cocktails and the reception downstairs. The food was awesome and the whole day ran well from beginning to end. There was only one snafu, which is pretty good considering how many details go into a wedding day.

TO River Roast