River's Bend Ranch

Capacity: 300+ PHONE

$ – Inexpensive

397 Riverbend Road, Stanley, VA (540) 652-1836

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Randi Shea M

River's Bend Ranch was the venue I used for the most important and love -filled weekend of my life. I just had my wedding at this venue this past weekend and had to write out my thoughts and emotions while they were still fresh on my mind. First off, the views. This place is... Read More beyond gorgeous and holds the perfect backdrop for a photo from every angle. Every single photo taken this weekend was beautiful and I am so glad I will have this venue memorialized forever. Second, the staff. Caroline and Dallas were my wedding venue heroes. They answered every call, email, and ridiculous request I sent them the day of and was always willing to go above and beyond to help me out with every detail. They took care of all the reservations and always kept me updated. They were beyond accommodating, sweet, and professional. Third, the venue itself. If you have a big and tight knit family as I had, this venue is perfect. All of our close family got to stay with us for our wedding weekend in the adorable cabins on the ranch. Everything was clean, put together and made our destination wedding possible. The venue also supplied us with all the chairs, tables and linens needed, along with a beautiful wooden arch for the ceremony. The Bunk House lawn was the perfect area for our ceremony and tented reception. I cannot say enough great things about this venue. If you are looking to nestle your wedding within the Blue Ridge Mountains, River's Bend Ranch is the place to go. This venue made my photos and my weekend beautiful and unforgettable. Thank you River's Bend Ranch for all of your help and beautiful venue.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Britany F

The place is absolutely gorgeous! The scenery is out of this world! Beautiful horses roam the area which makes the photographs incredible! The staff is super friendly and help with anything you need!