Riverstone Florals & Design

Lakes region, New Hampshire, White mountains, NH, MA, Maine

Custom flowers, inspired by our gardens!

Work with us to develop a customized plan for your wedding flowers and create a style that will be uniquely yours. Beginning with our first consultation, we will walk you through the process of selecting your wedding flowers, personally source your material and even use fresh flowers grown in our very own gardens. The day of your wedding, we will be there to deliver, set up the venue and even pin boutonnieres or help your flower girls with their crowns! We are there from start to finish, for all of your wedding flower needs! Call or email to make an appointment for a consultation!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

25 Country Club Road Suite #104 (Appointment Only), Gilford, NH Lakes region, New Hampshire, White mountains, NH, MA, Maine (603) 498-5469

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 jaime t

From the very start Meredith was exceptional. She listened carefully, gave incredible input and was so patient and accommodating to our last minute changes, add ons and special requests. She responded so quickly to our emails, sent pictures of her ideas and even did mock ups for... Read More our reference. (ABOVE AND BEYOND) She arrived promptly on my wedding day and within an hour the farm was blossoming with gorgeous centerpieces, pew decor and bouquets. With so much to worry about on your big day, flowers will never be one of them if you go with Riverstone Florals. Thank you Meredith for making my day beautiful and making such a lasting impact.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Danielle E

Meredith was great to work with! I had very few details about what I wanted for my wedding flowers & she helped me envision what it is that would look best. Everything came out perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Melissa W

Meredith was a pleasure to work with and had a perfect vision for our fall wedding day! One of the most common compliments that I received was how beautiful our flowers were. Thank you to everyone at Riverstone Florals and Design!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Michelle D

Meredith was amazing! She is incredibly professional and the process of working together was seamless. The flowers were one of the best things about the wedding! I can't say enough great things!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jean T

Meredith was amazing! She was personable, so patient, professional and easy to work with. AND she blew us away with her work. She transformed our venue into a magical wonderland! She listened to our ideas and took them to the next level. I highly recommend Riverstone and... Read More Meredith!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Brianna H

Meredith did an absolutely amazing job! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Meredith Carver

I achieved a BS in Business Management and an AAS in Floriculture. I have worked in all facets of the horticulture industry over the last 15 years, from fine gardening to florist shops to wholesale greenhouse production. Working with a living medium is both challenging and amazing. Each design is different and unique in it's own way. Quite simply said, "I specialize in flowers" and I LOVE IT!