Say I Do! With the most spectacular views of NYC!

Located along the East River in Long Island City, Riverview Restaurant and Lounge will create an experience like no other. Celebrate the most memorable day of your life with 5 star cuisine and impeccable service with the Manhattan Sklyline as your backdrop. We offer on-site ceremonies that could take place indoors or on our outdoor patio. Additionally, we offer complete coordination of a ceremony on Pier 2 of the iconic Gantry Plaza Park.

201 50th Ave, Long Island City, NY (718) 392-5000

Beautiful views, stellar service

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Erin M

I am currently working with this location for my October wedding this year and they cannot be more accommodating. Hassan has been very easy to work with and I am pretty confident he is going to help my day be as wonderful as possible. We have eaten there a few times now too and... Read More the food was great! We are getting married across the street at Gantry State Plaza (which was Hassan's fabulous suggestion). We cannot wait for our special day and we are sure this place will not disappoint. I will be sure to comment again after the wedding!

Great spot for an affordable reception

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Jacob W

Great location, outstanding service, and superb food! Located right across the street from Gantry State Park with an amazing view of Manhattan from across the East River. The service was top notch and always friendly and helpful. Last but not least the food was outstanding!