Is this your business? claim it now

Rivets and Roses

Based in Minneapolis and available for travel worldwide.

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1618 Central Avenue NE, Minneapolis, MN Based in Minneapolis and available for travel worldwide. (763) 438-7979

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jason K

Our photographer was Thea Volk - she was fantastic! She made sure that we looked our best and went the extra mile to accommodate our special requests. We were in communication with her extensively via email and phone and she was always very responsive. Thea was also a joy to... Read More work with - she was really invested in our wedding day & what would make us happy. We got all the pictures we wanted from the wedding, and they look fantastic. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos, and we recommend Thea in the highest possible terms.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Christine M

I absolutely loved my entire experience with Rivets and Roses. From start to finish, they were professional, timely with emails and communication (which was important to me), and very reasonable with pricing for the amazing quality we received! Our photographer was Thea Volk... Read More and she did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos. She was particularly talented with my (now) husband, who hates getting his photo taken. She met with us in person before we even hired her to make sure our styles matched well and took us out for a drink to get to know us better (such quality service!). We have so many wonderful shots of our special day! There was a small mix-up with the order of the photos when they delivered them to us (it really was not a big deal, all the photos were included, simply out of order), but the team at Rivets and Roses felt so bad they sent us several free prints - truly, it was service above and beyond. 8 months later and I am still getting compliments on our wedding photos. I was so happy with Rivets and Roses and especially with Thea Volk!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Lisa M

Rivets and Roses did our wedding photos and they were awesome! Melissa was absolutely amazing!! She did an excellent job! She was with us all day, got every shot we were looking for, plus so many more. She is super fun, innovative, funny and spunky, and we absolutely loved... Read More hanging out with her all day! I would recommend her to everyone!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Dana S

I worked with Maggie and Spencer from Rivets and Roses for our engagement photos. I love love love them. They are absolutely stunning and Maggie and Spencer were so much fun to work with. Cant wait to get more great shots at are wedding next year!!!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Jennifer K

Best Wedding Photography I have ever seen.. Desiree Mostad is the best! The staff is great, the photos were detailed and presented nicely. I would use them again for any event!

Stunning wedding photography!

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Teresa C

We loved Louisa from Rivets and Roses! She has a way with large groups to get everyone comfortable and in position. She definitely has a creative touch when it comes to lenses and positioning and angles and scouting locations! We didn't have any specific places in mind for... Read More our bride/groom shots and she picked perfect locations for our personalities and styles. The pictures turned out exceptional! I would definitely recommend her and use her again! I think her contract with Rivets and Roses may be ending soon as she is branching out on her own so definitely look up her website! Louisa Podlich

Loved Louisa of R&R!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Lindsey M

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of photographers. Seriously. Louisa of Rivets and Roses is one of a kind and gets the job done...with style. She is charming, reliable, talented and keeps the day flowing as it must. Her portraits are perfection and her candids... Read More capture the most special behind-the-scenes action and reactions of the day. Love her! Can't say enough nice things! Book her for your wedding!

The best

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Krystle J

Brandon Werth is a god at what he dose. He is one with his camera. Easy to work with.

Start a Conversation!