Is this your business? claim it now

Rivets and Roses

Minneapolis, MN

Rivets and Roses

1618 Central Avenue NE, Minneapolis, MN

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Jennifer K

Best Wedding Photography I have ever seen.. Desiree Mostad is the best! The staff is great, the photos were detailed and presented nicely. I would use them again for any event!

Stunning wedding photography!

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Teresa C

We loved Louisa from Rivets and Roses! She has a way with large groups to get everyone comfortable and in position. She definitely has a creative touch when it comes to lenses and positioning and angles and scouting locations! We didn't have any specific places in mind for... Read More our bride/groom shots and she picked perfect locations for our personalities and styles. The pictures turned out exceptional! I would definitely recommend her and use her again! I think her contract with Rivets and Roses may be ending soon as she is branching out on her own so definitely look up her website! Louisa Podlich

Loved Louisa of R&R!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Lindsey M

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of photographers. Seriously. Louisa of Rivets and Roses is one of a kind and gets the job done...with style. She is charming, reliable, talented and keeps the day flowing as it must. Her portraits are perfection and her candids... Read More capture the most special behind-the-scenes action and reactions of the day. Love her! Can't say enough nice things! Book her for your wedding!

The best

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Krystle J

Brandon Werth is a god at what he dose. He is one with his camera. Easy to work with.

TO Rivets and Roses