Experience The Best in Limousine Transportation

At Riviera Limousines, our goal is to provide you with the best in limousine transportation that define luxury, style, and safety. Because we care about our clients, we take great pride in meeting and exceeding your expectations in customer service.

Horse and Carriage, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

20 US ROUTE 46 WEST, Hackettstown, NJ (908) 813-1252

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Kristie P

Where to begin. My husband and I live in Florida so needless to say planning a wedding in New Jersey was no easy task! The people at Rivera limousines made it so simple! They gave me a great deal on transportation! Our church was and hour away from our venue for the reception... Read More and I was concerned about going over on time. Frank the owner called me and assured me we would be fine and make it there in plenty of time. Frank was our driver the day of our wedding. He was there early. It was raining the whole day he made sure to walk everyone out to the limo with an umbrella (he even held my dress while I walked to the limo so it wouldn't get wet) My flower girls we beyond excited to ride in a limo and wanted to go in as soon as they arrived( even though we didn't need to leave for another 30 minutes). He took them out and showed them all the fun lights on the inside. I wore sneakers he got down and tied my shoes since everyone was already in their dresses! He even took some last minutes photos before we headed off to the church! Since it was such a long ride we didn't get enough champagne for everyone that was in the limo. He found a store for us to stop and buy some and still getting us to the venue with plenty of time to spare! All in all they were amazing and took some stress away from me! I will recommend them to everyone I know that gets married up in New Jersey from now on!!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Cate M

So when we first met these guys to book our limo I specifically remember the owner, Frank, saying "We are not just a limousine company, we are so much more for you the day of your wedding!". Oh man...they absolutely were. I could not have been more HAPPY with our choice to book... Read More them! They are SO MUCH MORE than a limousine company! The day of the wedding Frank did not just open doors and get us from point A to point B! He checked to make sure the maid of honor had our rings, he fanned my dress to make it perfect for pictures, he helped me find the loop in my train that I didn't know existed and made it a MILLION times easier to walk in, he got all guests in doors to the church so no one would see me before the aisle, when everyone was outside he got everyone to start blowing their bubbles and stand around us in a crowd for pictures, he poured us champagne for a toast and picture (which I didn't plan and it was wonderful!), he got who was needed for pictures back inside the church for pictures and SO MUCH MORE. We were so lucky we found him. My Dad, who takes limos frequently for his work, said that he was blown away by their service...and he's a tough man to please! Honestly people, do yourself a favor, hire these guys! OH and the stretch Cadillac limo is AMAZING, and one of a kind!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Martyna R

Dana was very helpful! She sent me a confirmation email after our initial phone call and also checked in with me a few days before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page about timing, etc. The limo was nice and clean, and the driver was professional. We got to our... Read More venue on time without any problems. I would recommend Riviera Limo for anyone who needs a limo for their wedding.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 KELLY A

The team at Riviera Limousines are AMAZING!! They made our wedding day completely stress free. They are just more than transportation, the driver helped with my dress, my flowers, my veil, the pictures, everything! We couldn't have asked for anything more from them! I would... Read More gladly recommend Riviera Limousines to any friend or family member in need of transportation!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Karen S

They were punctual and very helpful!! I felt at ease with the driver and he would make sure my dress was in place in and out of the limo, holding bouquets as needed and making sure all guests were out of sight when I was exiting the limo at the church. Great service!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Chelsea W

I used Riviera for my birthday party into the city. We saw a show and went out afterwards. Our driver was great! He was on time and very attentive. He made sure we knew where he was in between places we went and made sure to stay close. He even made extra stops to show us the... Read More best views of the city! I would definitely book them again! I even had my sister book them for her upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Eliza G

I used Riviera Limo for their services on my wedding day. I ordered 2 Chrysler limos but was happy when I found out my limo was upgraded for free. The ride was smooth and we since it was drizzling, we got dropped off right at the door of our venue. We also had an incident where... Read More one of my bridesmaids who was holding my bag left it in the limo when we got out. When I found out my bag was missing, both my sister in laws were on the phone with the limo company trying to locate the driver. After calling them several times, the company was able to locate the driver and had another driver, who was off shift, pick up my bag and bring it back to the venue. The only reason why I’m not giving them a full 5 star review is because both limo drivers refused to call my sister when they arrived. Instead she saw 2 limo drivers arguing outside who is going to call and she ended up asking them what wedding they were there for as she was waiting for the limos to arrive (there were 5 wedding parties at the hotel). Also, my driver should have checked if anything was left in the limo before leaving which would have saved the headache of tracking him down right before the ceremony.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Danielle K

We used Riviera Limousines for my best friend's bachelorette party and they also used them for their wedding. I cannot say enough great things about this company. Great service and I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Albert W

Riviera Limousine and we couldn’t have been happier in selecting them over the more well-known providers. We loved the “feel” of working with their team – every interaction with their staff was personal and it didn’t feel like we were just another wedding couple booking... Read More transportation. Their team was 150% focused on service. When we hit a minor roadbump (the charter van our parents were scheduled to take was pulled off the line due to a minor fender bender), Dana notified us immediately and upgraded us to a more spacious vehicle. She also followed up with us on a number of occasions to check-in and review details the week of our big day. Lastly, on the “day of,” everything was seamless about our transfer – their team knew exactly where to be and what needed to be done. There was a bottle of champagne in the limo (even when we didn’t order it) and Frank made the sharpest right turn humanly possible in a 18 passenger limo just to get us as closer to the venue as possible because it was 20 degree out (regardless of the traffic behind us). We’d highly recommend Riviera Limousin to anyone getting married in NJ / NYC!”

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Steven P

Frank was our driver, and he was absolutely the best. Very professional, and he worked well with our Photographers and Wedding Planner as an extra voice making sure everything flowed perfectly. My overall experience was amazing. 100% chance i would use Riviera Limousines again.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Victoria S

Absolutely, 100% the best service I've ever had hands down! Frank was absolutely fantastic throughout our entire day! Frank was so attentive to me, helped make sure everyone was where they needed to be prior to the ceremony, and helped make sure my new husband and I were... Read More comfortable and happy! The vehicles were clean and well-kept. Everyone was on time and got us to all of our destinations on time as well. If you are getting married, you need to book Riviera Limousines for your event!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Angela A

Good price, good service!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Lauren C

Excellent! Very accommodating for our large wedding party. Friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Anthony D

We were extremely happy with Riviera for our wedding. Frank was a pleasure to deal with and worked with us as we left the pickup location open ended right up to a few days until the wedding. While we originally booked the 10-seater Chrystler 300 stretch, we received a phone... Read More call about a week before the wedding the 300 was down and out for service. I expected the worst, but Frank offered an upgrade to the stretch Escalade at no cost to us. - very impressive! The driver provided was courteous and safe, showed up early, and provided an assortment of beverages and champagne on the house. We absolutely recommend Riviera for your limo needs.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kelsey C

The only reason I didn't give a full 5 stars, is that when the driver arrived at the hotel to pick up the bridesmaids + ring bearer & flower girl to go to the venue, they tried to tell me that they couldn't take the kids because they would need car seats. If they had asked me... Read More when booking if I had any children riding with us, I would've at least been prepared or told them up front since it was part of the plan the whole time. Luckily both of the kids' moms were in the bridal party and riding with us and were able to agree to go without the car seats. Otherwise we would've probably been behind schedule trying to get car seats into the limo... (and then what would we have done with them after we got dropped off)? The whole thing caused a lot of unnecessary stress immediately before going to the venue. Otherwise the limo van itself was great and the driver was very accommodating and would recommend again. Just be sure to ask about children and special requirements if you're planning to include them in your trip.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Katie L

Prior to the wedding Frank was very helpful and clear. We felt excited about our choices and that we were in good hands. However, the day of the wedding they sent the wrong limo and it didn't fit the entire wedding party. This was a huge inconvenience and held us up on our... Read More wedding day causing us to have to rush pictures and start the ceremony late. This was a huge mistake. I really didn't appreacite the last minute change that was not approved by my groom and me. The vehicles we did had were really nice, but that doesn't make up for the mishap. I wouldn't recommend a company that doesn't follow through on their promises.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Daniella C

Frank was by far the BEST driver that I have ever met. He was so kind,helpful, and accommodating. I left my bridal flowers in the limo after he dropped us off and he went out of his way to bring it back to me. The entire time Frank stayed and helped me and my entire bridal... Read More party without hesitation. I wish I could give him 10 stars because he deserves it plus more!He made my wedding even more perfect. Excellent service, Excellent experience!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Izzy S

On time and so kind! My shoe broke as I was getting out of the limo and the driver found tape to put it back together before I walked down the aisle! The Limo Coach was spacious and comfortable, especially good for relatives who have a hard time getting into a regular limo.... Read More Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Lauren B

I could not have been happier with the services provided by Frank at Riviera for my wedding in early October. From day one the process was easy, and Frank was flexible and creative allowing for any changes that came up. The end result was easy transportation for the bridal party... Read More via party bus, and the guests via shuttles from the hotel to the venue. Frank will certainly take care of your needs and make it one of the least stressful parts of your big day.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Alli V

Great service great guys. Frank went out of his way to figure out which option would not only be best for my various stops but also he tried to find us the cheapest way to do it. He definitely tried to help us find the most cost effective way to do things which is a nice change... Read More from the others out there. The driver was very nice and attentive to us. He brought us water after the ceremony while we were taking pictures at the church and arrived right on time. Perfect service!

Thanks Frank!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Liz P

Frank is so social and hysterical- you can rely on him for excellent customer service. We hired Riviera for their stretch escalade and are happy we did! The driver was professional and courteous, the vehicle was souped up and clean, and everything went smoothly and timely. I... Read More give them my highest recommendation.

Fast, Reliable and Fun!

Reviewed on 3/26/2015 Kelly R

Riviera did an AMAZING job for my bachelorette party on 3/21/15! We rented a party bus to take us into NYC and a SUV to take us home (instead of making the dreaded commute on a train/bus). They were professional, on time and always called ahead to confirm times and pickup... Read More locations. I would recommend them for any wedding/party occasion!

2015-03-27T10:24:50 Response from the vendor

Hey Kelly. Thank you for taking the time with this amazing review. Look forward to working with you and your group again. Frank

Worth the Money

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

Used Riviera Limousines for my wedding. They handled our transportation from home, to church to Perona Farmsin Andover, NJ. At the end of the night they provided our guests with Shuttle back to the hotel. Presentation by drivers and vehicles was Flawless. They were very... Read More flexible with all the changes. Would highly reccommend.