Rizzo's Malabar Inn Reception Hall

Crabtree, PA

Book Your Wedding with Rizzo's Malabar Inn Reception Hall

A BALLROOM IN CRABTREE, PA

Rizzo's Malabar Inn Reception Hall is a family-owned restaurant and catering service in Crabtree, Pennsylvania, that has been serving authentic Italian cuisine since 1935. The inn hosts wedding ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners and bridal and engagement showers.

Pergola. Couples exchange vows under the handcrafted pergola with a backdrop of a lighted water feature that adds a romantic ambience. Wedding guests enjoy the ceremony from their seats on the lawn. A tent can be erected close to the pergola.

Dominic Ballroom. Dominic Ballroom is a sophisticated space with a neutral color scheme and a state-of-the-art audio/video system with built-in screens and projectors. An attached patio expands the reception space. The ballroom accommodates a minimum of 100 guests and a maximum of 168 guests.

Carmen Ballroom. Carmen Ballroom features attractive lighting, such as wall sconces and chandeliers, upscale carpeting, a neutral color scheme and a state-of-the-art audio/video system. An attached patio expands the reception space. The ballroom accommodates a minimum of 50 guests and a maximum of 104 guests.

Sebastiano Ballroom. Like the other two ballrooms, Sebastiano Ballroom has a neutral color scheme, a state-of-the-art audio/video system and an attached patio. The ballroom accommodates a minimum of 250 guests and a maximum of 300 guests.

Couples work with a wedding coordinator to plan the wedding celebration. All wedding packages include a five-hour reception and five-hour open bar. The reception must be over by 11 p.m. The ballroom is assigned by the wedding coordinator based on the number of guests. The inn offers several wedding menu packages and couples have the option of creating a customized menu for an extra fee.

All food, beverage and event enhancements must be purchased through Rizzo’s Malabar Inn Reception Hall, with the exception of wedding cakes and cookies. A complimentary food tasting for up to six guests is offered. A champagne toast for the bridal table and complimentary bridal dance shots of peach schnapps and whiskey are provided.

Also included in the wedding package are round tables, linen tablecloths and napkins and a professionally decorated bridal table. Other tables provided, along with linen tablecloths and table skirting, are buffet, cookie, cake, gift, registration, hors d’oeuvres and head table. Chair covers and coordinating sashes are available for an extra fee.

Couples who hold their wedding celebration at Rizzo's Malabar Inn Reception Hall can thank their guests for sharing their special day with Rizzo's custom handcrafted chocolate favors. Certain wedding packages include a five-minute professionally operated firework display near the end of the reception plus butler-served after-dinner refreshments.

Dedicated to Creating the Wedding of your Dreams!

Our reception hall is located in picturesque Western PA, just 30 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. We have three reception ballrooms to choose from, the largest of which can seat up to 250 guests. Our facility includes outdoor patios, a state of the art audio/video system, modern design & beauty, a brand new outdoor ceremony space that can accommodate up to 300 guests, complete with a pergola, lighted water feature, and lawn space. You and your guests will enjoy a free 5-minute professional fireworks display towards the end of your reception (with select packages). During your complimentary fireworks display, there will be butler-style service including seasonal after-dinner refreshments. We have a professional staff who will help you create the wedding of your dreams.

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

127 Rizzo Road, Crabtree, PA (724) 836-4323

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Caitlin K

Rizzo's helped make our special day absolutely perfect! They went above & beyond to make sure our guests were taken care of & everything was exactly how we had asked them to make it. The staff were all extremely friendly and a pleasure to work with. They made our cookie table... Read More beautiful, I would highly recommend allowing them to tray for you! The fireworks at the end of the night were amazing & the perfect end to our perfect day! Lynn was a pleasure to work with & she made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Rizzo's for your wedding venue!

2017-06-27T14:52:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your experience with us at Rizzo's Malabar Inn. It was a great honor and pleasure working with you to help create the wedding of your dreams. We wish you both a lifetime of love,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Lori P

We reserved Rizzo's for my Daughter's & Son-in-Law's Wedding Reception. We cannot express how amazing the experience was. Rizzi, Lynn and his staff went above and beyond to make the day a success. The Hall was beautiful, the food was amazing (friends & family are still... Read More raving), the service was impeccable. Our Guests were greeted by Servers as they entered with beverages, the hors d'oeuvres were unsurpassed by any other. The Servers were professional & attentive. No detail was left unattended. We were able to enjoy the day without a worry. I also understand they are doing cakes and cookies now as well. I wish I had known that previously. I highly recommend Rizzo's for any event.

2017-06-22T15:55:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! We are honored for the opportunity to work with you on this most special event. Thank you again for choosing Rizzo's!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Angela R

Every one of my guests has told me this was the best wedding they have ever been to! It could not have been any better, the ceremony space is beautiful and needed minimal décor. The staff goes above and beyond from the bartenders to the serving staff and the management. Perfect... Read More flow from the ceremony to the cocktail hour. The cocktail space was beautiful with tall and low tables to sit at and a wonderful display of appetizers. Family style meals were a hit and no one left hungry. The serving of the food was flawless with perfect timing of all courses. Table clearing was done smoothly. The whole facility is perfect for entertaining, two outside areas with seating and beautifully landscaped all around. A personal fireworks display ended our perfect night with the serving of individual gelato and drinks. There is not one thing that needed changed. Rizzo’s is the only place to have a wedding!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Serafina Z

OMG. Rizzo's went above and beyond. Every detail was covered and the options for an original celebration made this the best wedding I ever attended! A personal fireworks display! White gloves offering drinks after the service! The outdoor area is SO beautiful. The staff was... Read More amazing, family style meals times perfectly. The food was great. This place knows how to throw a party!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Samantha P

They helped plan and execute my wedding day to be absolutely flawless. The food was amazing. The service was excellent. The set up was great. Our wedding day happened to fall on a day the Penguins had a playoff game (and we all know how important that is). And instead of doing... Read More whatever they wanted Rizzi asked if I allowed the game to be on. We received so many compliments we are so glad we chose Rizzo's.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kelly H

Rizzo's provided our guests with incredible tasting food and incredible amounts of food. There was not one person who left our wedding hungry, and not one person who didn't comment on how good everything was. If you decide to go with Rizzo's, we highly suggest the Chicken Romano... Read More and Lasagna. In addition to incredible food, the service staff was on top of things and the kitchen manager made it a point to introduce himself to everyone when we were decorating the room. I truly felt he would have done anything to ensure our satisfaction. The banquet facility was clean, tastefully decorated for the holidays, and provided our guests plenty of room to dance and mingle. My only complaint is regarding the communication with the planner-- I feel I waited longer than necessary to find out when I could get into the room the decorate, and was disappointed events were booked overtop of each other and I was not given ample time to decorate.

BEST WEDDING FOOD EVER!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Jennifer M

The catering services were top knotch. The individuals were happy, kind, and easy to work with. Not to mention thoughtful! The food was unbeatable. I have never had catered food that was soooo delicious. I am not sure of their secret, but WOW. The layout of the... Read More cookie table was also impressive. Thank you so much - AMAZING!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Chelsey S

Rizzi and staff were wonderful! The food was absolutely delicious and the servers were very friendly. Everyone attending my wedding which was about 300 love the food!

Best all-in-one venue

Reviewed on 6/21/2014

Not only did we have our reception at Rizzo's Malabar Inn, but our wedding service as well. We still get compliments on the food! During our ceremony, there was not one ounce of catering noise and the staff was the MOST helpful and any time I asked for something, the response... Read More was always - whatever you want, whatever you need. I can not begin to say how amazing and wonderful to be able to find the hall, food, and alcohol in on place. No fuss, no muss - just a beautiful experience from beginning to end. People are still asking us to do it again just so we can go back to Rizzo's!!