RManVan Shuttle and Luxury Car Services

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

275 Rocky Fork Dr., Columbus, OH (614) 477-0737

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kate C

RMan was SO great to work with. Communication was so quick and Armen is very responsive. He really made the transportation for our wedding day go smoothly. He was willing to work with us and split up shuttle times to accommodate our guests and also stayed late to shuttle some... Read More late night party animals! I am so happy with our choice to use RMan. Thanks, Armen!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Lauren A

RManVan was an absolute pleasure to work with. Great communication throughout the entire booking process and our driver was awesome. Armen was so polite and genuinely concerned with our satisfaction. I would recommend RManVan for any type of event. They were fabulous and the... Read More customer service was excellent.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Rachael K

I used RManVan for transportation during a wedding. Armen was so communicative while planning and making sure he and his driver had all the information they needed to ferry us around town. One of our family members has a bit of trouble getting in and out of cars, but Douglas... Read More (the driver) made sure we were all secure in our footing. They were in constant communication the week before. I cannot recommend using RManVan enough.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kayla K

I would recommend this transportation!!! The day before our wedding i received our driver's name and cell number in case anything happened and they followed up ensuring the schedule and locations were correct. We added an additional pick up the day before as well and it wasn't a... Read More problem! Super sweet driving, helped all the girls on and off the bus, ensured we were comfortable and enjoying ourselves. :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stephanie N

Really great experience with R Man Van. It was easily the most affordable option, and they provided perfect service to our guests. They even brought a new Escalade as a surprise to transport bride/groom and family! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan M

We booked RManVan services for a shuttle for out of town guests. Arman was very easy to work with but what was most impressive was their ability to be flexible with our time. There was two hours in between ceremony and reception. We were able to book Douglas (our driver) in... Read More different time slots rather than one whole block of time. Their willingness to work with us on that was why we went with RManVan. I would recommend their services.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 C B

We used R MAN Van for shuttle transportation between our guest hotel and wedding venue. Armen was easy to work with and very accommodating. Originally we thought two runs with the 14 person van would be enough to transport our guests. When our estimate went up, Armen worked with... Read More us (with little notice) to add the SUV to ensure all guests arrived on time. In addition, we had several guests comment on how nice the vehicles were and that the driver (Douglas) was very personable.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Katie H

R-man-van did an excellent job! What we enjoyed the most was we only needed to pay them the hours we needed them. They communicate it with us often. And made sure our night was perfect. If I ever needed something like this again I would use them in a heartbeat. I would... Read More recommend this to any wedding couple.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Colleen M

We found RManVan & couldn't be happier to have used them! We booked just a few weeks before our wedding to ensure we had bridal party transportation in the event it rained (and thank goodness we did, because it did rain!) Armen was great to communicate with as he kept in great... Read More contact and touched base multiple times by email and phone. Douglas was our driver and so great to have chauffeur us on my wedding day! He was personable, and very patient as we were a tad scattered brained with the rain and last minute changes. I loved the 14- person high roof ford as it was perfect for our bridal party of 13. We also loved RManVan for their flexible hour option! We only needed 4 total hours (3 before the ceremony and 1 after), and instead of charging us for the whole day as most services do, they split the hours for us. We couldn't be happier and would recommend RManVan to anyone :) thank you!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Ian H

I stumbled upon RManVan Shuttle Service when looking for an affordable shuttle service for my wedding and I could not be more pleased with the results. I enjoyed the entire experience from booking the service on the phone to the final drop off. Our driver, Douglas, was very... Read More professional, punctual, and extremely nice! The van was very clean and had plenty of room for all of us to sit comfortably. We were also able to play music of our choosing, which was a nice perk! I would not hesitate to recommend RMan Van to anyone for anyone looking for mass transportation for parties or weddings and the like!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

The SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU has been working with R Man Van for a couple of years now. They help to assist our weddings room blocks with shuttle service and always do a great job. The vehicles look great, the staff are courteous and they are always on time. We really like... Read More to partner with R Man Van and refer them to all of our guests with transportation needs.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Janis W

If you are looking for customized transportation service at a reasonable rate, R Man Van is for you! We recently utilized Armen and his services for our son's wedding transporting guests from the hotel to the wedding venue and then back to the hotel. Armen was very courteous to... Read More our guests and paid special attention to every detail. I was so impressed when my 85 yr old parents exited the venue and before they could even reach the van doors, Armen had a set of portable steps ready to assist them into the van. He met our every need making sure that every guest made it from the hotel to the wedding on time. I highly recommend this service!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Amber S

We used RMANVAN for our wedding transportation and to take pictures around town. Doug was our driver and he was amazing! He was so nice and helpful. We contacted many other transportation services and RMANVAN was by far the best! The have the best pricing and the staff seemed to... Read More be more personable.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

We used the RMan Shuttle Service to transport out of town wedding guests from a downtown hotel to the church and from the church to the reception venue and back to the hotel. The price was good,the 14 passenger shuttle very nice, the driver very personable and Armen was good to... Read More work with. Our transactions were held electronically (convenient) and he kept me posted on everything . I would recommend his service

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Sean M

My wife and I used R Man Van to transport guests between the hotel and reception venue. We are so pleased with the service that was provided. Armen, the owner, was professional and courteous, answering all of our questions in a timely manner and really relieving any stress we... Read More may have had about getting guests safely to and from our reception! His pricing is great and the driver really took care of us, ensuring everyone was picked up in a timely manner and dropped back off at the hotel safely. We would highly recommend R Man Van for anyone looking for wedding shuttle transportation!