Modern Bohemian Island Rentals for Every Event

Roam Rentals was born from a desire to incorporate modern design with island style. We love the chase for the perfect chair or unique one of a kind rugs. Our collection is constantly growing and evolving to make sure your dream event is at your fingertips. Sourced from near and far, our furniture and accessories bring the atmosphere that will take any event to the next level. Whether its just peacock chairs for two, or multiple lounge set ups and custom installations, we want to help you create the best party you'll ever throw. We can't wait to hear from you!

Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Lounge Furniture, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Marina Tolentino

I'm a current wedding planner who has done events all over California for the past 4 years, and am now based on Oahu creating stunning events in the islands. Coming from the mainland and having everything at my fingertips, I was in for a big shock when I realized no one had the designs and pieces I love to work with, the opportunity was too big to not answer the call! I'm always roaming for unique vintage pieces and even building my own furniture to offer the trendiest looks and designs for events. Don't see what you're looking for? Ask and I'm more than happy to hunt it down!