Rob Alberti's DJ, Lighting & Photo Booth

Hartford, CT

DJ, Lighting & Photo Booth Rentals, Live Musicians

Your guests will be amazed, You will not stop smiling all day. Your guests will be entertained & will be involved in your celebration. Your dance floor will be packed - happy guests with tired feet. We will help you create unique and memorable moments at your wedding. Do you want our help? Call Rob

$$

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Jocelyn F

Rob is very organized and cares about each wedding he djs. He helped us throughout the entire process. Rob provided ceremony music, uplighting, and reception music. Rob audio recorded our ceremony, speeches, toasts, and put them on a cd with all of our wedding music. We... Read More received that cd while on our honeymoon. What a fantastic gift to come home to. On the day of the wedding, everything went perfectly. He was on top of everything, he even bustled my dress! We definitely recommend Rob Alberti!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Erin D

We had Brian as our DJ from Rob Albertis Event Services and he was great! We only met a few times prior to the wedding & he was on the ball with everything! He checked with me that he had all of my bridal parties names correct during the introductions, which to me was... Read More extremely important & he kept the night running smoothly. Brian was walking around the ballroom during dinner (which we knew from talking with him was to make sure people could hear one another talking at the tables over the music). We had planned an anniversary dance and when I kept delaying it for "picture opportunities" he was so flexible just saying "let me know whenever you're ready". We also had a lot of guests missing a big college football game for the wedding and Brian actually gave us a score update during the reception! He played just the music I wanted & even though I just specified "easy listening" for the cocktail hour, so many guests came up to me and were raving about the song choices during that time. I also had amber uplights from Rob Albertis which looked just as I pictured with my fall color scheme. I can't say enough great things about this event company, and in particular, Brian!

Amazing time great DJ

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 lin c

Not only does he have a great personality, he has a ton of experience and knew how to keep our guests dancing. The night flowed great. We opted also for the amber up lighting which was a great touch in the barn and also went for the photo booth which no surprise was a big hit.... Read More HUGE hit. We are still looking at our photo album--- they give you copies of the photos that were taken all night. Everything was amazing. We are so happy we chose Rob. His assistants were also really nice and made the photo booth fun for all of the guests. :) finding this DJ was a total score on our part!!! Great guy. Organized and responsible. We were dancing all night and even decided to extend it for another hour which he obliged. :)

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Allison S

YES!!!! Rob Alberti was a great choice for us from the beginning. We used him and his team for our DJ, uplighting, and photobooth. From the beginning, Rob emails you back quickly and is willing to work with you on exactly what you envision for your perfect day. He has an... Read More online database of music where you can come up with your music selections. I had so much fun working on that leading up to the wedding. We had a big wedding party (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen), each with their own entrance song and Rob nailed it perfectly! Each pair got to enter and have a “spotlight” moment. We even had custom songs for our bride/groom and mother/son dance and he was great playing those. Our uplighting was beautiful at the wedding! The photobooth was a huge hit! The props were great and the guest book is amazing! Our family and friends all got to write fun notes to us next to their picture. On top of all of the ease of planning with Rob and the day of events, he is kind enough to mail you a USB with recordings of your ceremony and toasts after the big day. My husband and I loved listening and reliving the special moments. I highly recommend Rob Alberti!!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 E

Loooved Rob!!! He made our wedding day a little extra special!!! We had our wedding at Mechanics hall so the hall was already extravagant but Rob brought the lights & made it glamorous! Thank you Rob!!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Meghan G

Rob did the DJ Services at our wedding a couple weeks ago, and it was an excellent job. Him and his crew kept the reception going smoothly through the entire night and nailed our must hear list. I strongly recommend to anyone to get the photo booth as well. It was a huge hit... Read More with all of our guests and us. Thank you Rob very much and I would recommend you guys to anyone planning a party.

Best Time Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Lisa G

DJ Tony Simmons was absolutely fantastic! Many positive comments from wedding guests expressing how well he was able to read the guests and play music that kept them on the dance floor. The photobooth was so much fun, too!!

Amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Deanna N

DJ Tony Simmons knows what he's doing! Tony is a true professional, has an amazing personality, and was a pleasure to work with. In meetings leading up to our event he gave us some great suggestions, many of which we incorporated into our wedding day. He even paid close... Read More attention to the little details that make a big impact, making sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name for introductions as our reception began (and we had some exceptionally difficult names)! We had provided a play list so Tony would have an idea of our taste in music, he took that list and ran with it, perfectly mixing music the entire night. Everything was perfect and he will definitely be getting additional business compliments of the job he did at our wedding! If Tony is any indication of the DJs provided by Rob Alberti's Event Services, I highly recommend using them for your event!

Best dj

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 cindy m

Our dj was AWESOME! Great music, he kept everyone dancing! Slight miss understanding with the color of the uplighting but he fixed it immediately! Well worth it!

Great!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Katie D

I got married 8/23/14 and the first contract I signed was with Rob Alberti Event Services, they are so professional. They made that process very easy, they had good ideas, every song you can think of and the photobooth is the best investment! Our guests had such a blast! During... Read More the night, we didn't have 1 moment where the dance floor was empty. I really recommend and advise all brides to spend the money for quality, they are the best!

Amazing Lighting

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Lindsey A

I had the pleasure of working with Rob and his team for my wedding this past Labor Day weekend. I had them do the lighting for my wedding, chandeliers over the dance floor and fairy lights around the venue. It looked absolutely amazing and truly transformed the venue into... Read More something spectacular. Rob was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was super professional, organized and always got back to me quickly. I loved working with him and his company! Highly recommend them!!

Don't look elsewhere. Rob does it all from Ceremony & reception music to a fun photo booth!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Bobbie Jo S

We used Rob Alberti's event services at our August 31, 2014 wedding at the Lake of Isles in North Stonington, CT. Rob meet with us twice before the event and was very professional and organized. He really takes time to get to know the couple and did such a great job planning... Read More music for the evening. He had our guests dancing all night long! The photo booth is a must as it not only was a huge hit among our family and friends but we got to take home a beautiful scrap book and thumb drive containing all the photos taken that evening. The photo booth props were a big hit too, we even saw some people wearing them on the dance floor! Rob made sure everything was perfect from hidden microphones at the ceremony, to checking in with us periodically to make sure everything was going well and to make sure the nights events happened on time such as the cake cutting and flower toss. We would use and recommend Rob and his team again for dj and event services.

Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Kaitlyn B

We chose Rob for our 8/23/14 wedding and had a fantastic experience all around! We chose the 6 hour DJ package and also added the photo booth. During my planning process, Rob was professional, friendly, and helpful. He always responded to my questions and concerns quickly.... Read More When we arrived to our reception, Rob came out to make sure we were lined up and ready to be introduced. He used all the songs we had chosen for intros and our first dance. The sound quality for the music as well as the mic for the toasts was great. Dinner music was just what we wanted. He made sure we were ready for cake cutting, bouquet & garter toss, etc. Dancing...I was surprised how packed the dance floor got at times! I never stopped! He took our requests and added in songs to keep the party going. I received many compliments on the music. Photo Booth...everyone LOVED it! There were assistants there to take photos and make them into a scrapbook for us to keep. Very fun! Overall, I would recommend Rob Alberti Event Services to everyone. They made our wedding day so fun, I only wish it didn't go by so fast!

Amzing DJ and lighting!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 kelly c

My husband and I used Alberti's DJ and Event Services. Our DJ name was Brian... Brian was amazing! He met with us whenever we needed, responded quickly to emails and even made changes the week of our wedding to our song list. The mix of music was exactly what we were looking... Read More for, all our guests danced at one point or another. The quality of sound was perfect (no overly loud music or crackling in the speakers, things of that sort). The uplighting was perfectly done (we went with blue). Everyone said the uplighting added a touch of "whimsical" to our reception. Brian was great.. If i ever needed a DJ I would definitely go through Alberti's Event Services.

Brian is great!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Lisa B

We got married a few weeks ago and used Rob Albertis event services! We used both dj & lighting. We loved how they were so easy to get in contact with, and that they made meeting them easy by meeting at a local restaurant in our home town, very convenient! The lighting in our... Read More room was amazing, and I surprised my husband with the gobo lighting he had wanted, he was thrilled. Brian Birrell was our DJ and he was great! So personable! My only complaints are that The bouquet toss had been overlooked, once I approached him about it we immediately did it but unfortunately my photographer had already left as it was quite late in the night at that point. Otherwise my guests and my husband & I had a amazing night dancing away to the music. We had people of all ages dancing on their chairs!

Amazing DJ and Event Lighting

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Meghan p

Rob Alberti was the DJ for my brother-in-laws wedding so after getting engaged, Rob was one of our first calls to find out if he was available. Luckily he was and he made sure our wedding was amazing. During the planning stages, he would return phone calls and e-mails very... Read More quickly, and helped provide his knowledge in picking lighting colors and music. We only provided a few must play songs and a few do not play songs, but all of his song choices and transitions were great. He also made sure everything flowed smoothly with the venue and that we were aware of what events were happening next. He was great with passing out some party favors during the dancing to make sure all of our guests were enjoying themselves. Rob provided the music and equipment for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception (including dance floor lighting and up lighting), and we couldn’t have been happier. We even had a CD with our ceremony, songs and speeches waiting for us when we returned after our honeymoon! Thank you Rob Alberti and Rob Alberti Event Services for making our wedding such a great night! Meg & Brett

Great photo booth!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Sophie A

Pat and Aurora from Rob Alberti's event services were friendly and fun photo booth operators at our wedding (7/19/14). They also turned the photos into a fabulous book with messages from our friends and family that we'll keep forever.

Awesome

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Megan P

Thank you to DJ Brian. He was an awesome DJ. He kept our guests on the dance floor partying. He knew which songs to pick to keep our older and younger guests having fun. My now husband :), who hates to dance even said what a wonderful job he did. Our guests raved about what a... Read More fantastic time they had. Highly recommended!

What a party

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Jenna L

Great job! From day one Rob was great. He listened to every request we had and was just amazing. He had every single person on the dance floor for ages 13 to 94. We has a great time. We added his photo booth to our package and also our name in lights on the wall. I now have a... Read More great book of photos that show all my guest having fun along with their kind words written inside. The lights were a last minute add on and I am so glad that we did it. They looked wonderful.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Cassandra A

I loved having Rob from Rob Alberti's Event Services for my wedding. He was extremely professional and friendly. He answered all of our questions, easy to get in contact with. The services at the wedding were great, good music, and no issues with anything. Everyone loved the... Read More photo booth service provided, there were tons of props to chose from and the extra staff were super friendly. We didn't have to worry about anything where the dj was concerned. Highly recommended!

DJ and photo booth

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Belinda S

Martin our DJ did an exceptional job. He reviewed what we wanted, helped with musical selections for the processional and kept my guests up and moving all evening. We had most of our guests still there at the end of the reception which speaks to how entertained they were. The... Read More photo booth was a smashing success. I have so many pictures of our funny guests and it showed how much they enjoyed it.

AMAZING event lighting

Reviewed on 12/02/2013 Gail C

I used Rob Alberti's for event uplighting at my wedding and it was great. It really made the wedding fun and personalized. Rob and his team are really easy to work with, organized and super nice, I do not have one single complaint.

Great dj, well worth the price

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Julia M

My husband and I hired Rob Alberti for our wedding at the end of July and we were very satisfied with the service we received from him, both before and during the wedding. Rob cost more than other DJ services we had looked at, but after this experience I REALLY recommended... Read More spending the extra money to be guaranteed good service. People are still commenting on how good he was 2 months after the wedding, and we saw many people on the dance floor during the reception whom we’d never seen dance before! We only provided him with a few songs on our “play list” before the wedding, but the rest of the songs he picked out were perfect. I went to several other weddings this summer and the DJs weren’t nearly as good, so it’s really worth it to pay for quality when it comes to DJs.

Rob is the Best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Heather W

Rob Alberti exceeded our expectations in terms of providing entertainment on our wedding day as well as giving us consultations and information along the way. We could not have asked for anyone better. he listened to what we were trying to accomplish and really pointed us in the... Read More right direction. The wedding was a huge success. Everyone was dancing and I couldn't be happier with Rob's services. Worth every penny!

Couldn't ask for more

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Hilary C

We used Jim A for our big day and he rocked the house. He had a hard task of balancing traditional Polish music as well as today's hits and he managed to do it flawlessly! Both the younger and older guests felt comfortable tearing up the dance floor. The best part of all was he... Read More listened to all of our request and made suggestions that we would have never thought of. He walks you through what you need without making you feel like you have no choice in how things go. Another great thing is he did some great edits on songs that made us so happy! I would suggest him and Rob Alberti to any bride!

TO Rob Alberti's DJ, Lighting & Photo Booth