Rob Alberti's DJ, Lighting & Photo Booth

CT, MA, RI and parts of VT NH ME NY NJ

DJ, Lighting & Photo Booth Rentals, Live Musicians

Your guests will be amazed, You will not stop smiling all day. Your guests will be entertained & will be involved in your celebration. Your dance floor will be packed - happy guests with tired feet. We will help you create unique and memorable moments at your wedding. Do you want our help? Call Rob

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Indian, Latin, Polka

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Hartford, CT
CT, MA, RI and parts of VT NH ME NY NJ

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Allison S

YES!!!! Rob Alberti was a great choice for us from the beginning. We used him and his team for our DJ, uplighting, and photobooth. From the beginning, Rob emails you back quickly and is willing to work with you on exactly what you envision for your perfect day. He has an... Read More online database of music where you can come up with your music selections. I had so much fun working on that leading up to the wedding. We had a big wedding party (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen), each with their own entrance song and Rob nailed it perfectly! Each pair got to enter and have a “spotlight” moment. We even had custom songs for our bride/groom and mother/son dance and he was great playing those. Our uplighting was beautiful at the wedding! The photobooth was a huge hit! The props were great and the guest book is amazing! Our family and friends all got to write fun notes to us next to their picture. On top of all of the ease of planning with Rob and the day of events, he is kind enough to mail you a USB with recordings of your ceremony and toasts after the big day. My husband and I loved listening and reliving the special moments. I highly recommend Rob Alberti!!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Hannah R

Working with Rob was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process! We read tons of reviews prior to booking his services, and every single review held true- he is the best! Rob was incredibly helpful and always very quick to respond to any questions we had.... Read More On our wedding day, he really knew how to get the crowd going and kept everyone dancing all night long. All our guests raved about how awesome the dance floor was, and we have Rob to thank for that! I highly recommend Rob if you're looking for a DJ who knows how to run an awesome party!

2016-06-09T06:59:48 Response from the vendor

Hannah & Michael were just such a fun couple to work with. Such a great party! https://www.robalberti.com/blog/hannah-michaels-wedding-mount-lenox-ma/

Amazing time great DJ

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 lin c

Not only does he have a great personality, he has a ton of experience and knew how to keep our guests dancing. The night flowed great. We opted also for the amber up lighting which was a great touch in the barn and also went for the photo booth which no surprise was a big hit.... Read More HUGE hit. We are still looking at our photo album--- they give you copies of the photos that were taken all night. Everything was amazing. We are so happy we chose Rob. His assistants were also really nice and made the photo booth fun for all of the guests. :) finding this DJ was a total score on our part!!! Great guy. Organized and responsible. We were dancing all night and even decided to extend it for another hour which he obliged. :)

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Rob was fantastic!!!! He is exactly what you want in a DJ; professional, knowledgeable about the event timing/introductions/ ect., extremely responsive via email and phone, and really takes the time to understand the type of songs and atmosphere you want at your event. He ran... Read More our reception from start to finish absolutely seamlessly. He did an amazing job and I cannot recommend him enough!!! Book him well in advance because he's calendar fills up quickly! Thank you, Rob!!

2016-07-12T18:33:17 Response from the vendor

Erin & John were wonderful to work with. See more on our blog from their wedding: https://www.robalberti.com/blog/erin-john-lace-factory-deep-river-ct-wedding-dj/

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Corynn S

We hired Rob for our wedding, and as soon as we met with him for the first time, we knew that we were in good hands. We were nervous about coordinating all of the details (Do the toasts happen before the first dance? Will there be a microphone for our officiant? Will the space... Read More be lit properly?), but Rob had everything covered. He also kept things moving along throughout the evening, and kept the main events on schedule as much as possible. We gave him a list of some songs that we wanted to hear, and he took care of everything else. Throughout the reception, guest after guest approached us to tell us how amazing our DJ was. He handled on-the-spot song requests, and was able to gauge the crowd to keep people happy and dancing all night long. He even sent us a USB drive in the mail a week later, with recordings of the ceremony, toasts, and special songs! Over the course of the months leading up to our wedding, Rob was incredibly responsive to emails. He met with us a couple of times before the big day, and made sure that every detail was in place ahead of time. When our wedding happened, we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend Rob to anyone planning a wedding or any kind of event; he has a lot of experience, and is professional and flexible. (He's also a really nice guy!)

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Mike

Outstanding! DJ Rob provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception at our wedding in West Hartford on April 23rd. From our first face-to-face meeting with Rob, to the big day itself, he was prompt, courteous, and attentive. DJ Rob took the time to... Read More understand exactly the type of experience my wife and I wanted at our wedding, and then he delivered above and beyond our expectations. Our family and friends danced to our hearts' content, and my wife Molly and I had an absolute blast! Our sincere thanks to DJ Rob Alberti for helping to create an unforgettable wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Sabrina D

We had Rob for our DJ at our August 8th, 2015 wedding. He did a fantastic job with the music and lighting. He had people dancing pre and post dinner. Very personable and easy to work with. Our guests still talk about how great the music was, which is all we could as for!

2016-05-02T06:13:22 Response from the vendor

Sabrina & Steve were a wonderful couple to work with. The Pond House is one of our favorite unknown gems to have a wedding at. It was a FUN wedding - yes, people were up dancing before the meal was even served.

Thank you DJ Jim!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Lauren B

I had DJ Jim Aldridge from Rob Alberti's Event Services as a DJ for my reception. We initially had been assigned a different dj, but due to some health issues, we were given Jim. That made me a bit apprehensive, but after our first conversation by phone I had absolutely no... Read More anxiety. Jim was friendly, knowledgeable and super responsive. He help us set up a preliminary reception time line and pick appropriate music and gave many countless suggestions. We were really, really late in giving him the list of songs we wanted played and he still was able to get us everything. He took requests, guests were happy and dancing and it all went off perfectly. Also wanted to add that we never met in person until the actual wedding! He was quick to respond to emails and calls and was early to the reception. Thanks Jim for being a wonderful part of our day.

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Nicole B

We worked with Rob for our uplighting and photobooth for our wedding this past October. He was extremely helpful and organized throughout the planning process. His design for our name in lights was amazing, the uplight colors were perfect and we loved our photobook. He also... Read More gave us a flash drive of the images. Many of our guests are still raving at how much fun they had with photobooth! Highly reccommend Rob to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Grace W

We used Rob's DJ services. Sadly, to keep costs more manageable, we were unable to order any uplighting from him or the photo booth. He did a great job as the DJ: announcing the events, playing music, and getting people to dance. I highly recommend him.

Great Experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Greg J

We used Rob Alberti's DJ & photo booth services for our wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased to how everything came out. From the start, Rob was very easy to work with and responded to inquires and questions quickly. We had DJ Jesse, and he was also a pleasure to work... Read More with. He did a great job of keeping our guests entertained and took our many requests for songs. We also had a photo booth, which was a huge success. Everyone loved all of the props with many to choose from! Overall, I HIGHLY recommend both Rob Alberti and DJ Jesse for any type of entertainment event. You will not be disappointed!!!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Colleen J

Rob was excellent. He was super responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding. He even sent reminders to complete missing information, but was flexible with last minute changes (even during the event). Rob completely honored our play and do not play lists. One of our... Read More speeches referenced Disney, and following the speech, he chose a Disney song leading into dinner. He also did a great job reading the crowd once people started dancing. Less than a week after the wedding, we received a very kind thank you note and a zip drive with the audio of our speeches, entrances, and first and parents' dances. I'd highly recommend Rob for brides in the area. He was relatively affordable, high quality, professional, and a lot of fun!

Kbride

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Kara N

Rob Alberti was absolutely wonderful to work with and made our dream wedding come to life. I would recommend Rob for any event!

Excellent service

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Niki K

Rob's lighting work was excellent on both nights we used the services. Rob also acted as an advocate for us when the venue made some last-minute changes to the permit requirements. We are grateful and recommend Rob Alberti's services!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 E

Loooved Rob!!! He made our wedding day a little extra special!!! We had our wedding at Mechanics hall so the hall was already extravagant but Rob brought the lights & made it glamorous! Thank you Rob!!!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Meghan G

Rob did the DJ Services at our wedding a couple weeks ago, and it was an excellent job. Him and his crew kept the reception going smoothly through the entire night and nailed our must hear list. I strongly recommend to anyone to get the photo booth as well. It was a huge hit... Read More with all of our guests and us. Thank you Rob very much and I would recommend you guys to anyone planning a party.

Best Time Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Lisa G

DJ Tony Simmons was absolutely fantastic! Many positive comments from wedding guests expressing how well he was able to read the guests and play music that kept them on the dance floor. The photobooth was so much fun, too!!

Amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Deanna N

DJ Tony Simmons knows what he's doing! Tony is a true professional, has an amazing personality, and was a pleasure to work with. In meetings leading up to our event he gave us some great suggestions, many of which we incorporated into our wedding day. He even paid close... Read More attention to the little details that make a big impact, making sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name for introductions as our reception began (and we had some exceptionally difficult names)! We had provided a play list so Tony would have an idea of our taste in music, he took that list and ran with it, perfectly mixing music the entire night. Everything was perfect and he will definitely be getting additional business compliments of the job he did at our wedding! If Tony is any indication of the DJs provided by Rob Alberti's Event Services, I highly recommend using them for your event!

Best dj

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 cindy m

Our dj was AWESOME! Great music, he kept everyone dancing! Slight miss understanding with the color of the uplighting but he fixed it immediately! Well worth it!

Great!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Katie D

I got married 8/23/14 and the first contract I signed was with Rob Alberti Event Services, they are so professional. They made that process very easy, they had good ideas, every song you can think of and the photobooth is the best investment! Our guests had such a blast! During... Read More the night, we didn't have 1 moment where the dance floor was empty. I really recommend and advise all brides to spend the money for quality, they are the best!

Amazing Lighting

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Lindsey A

I had the pleasure of working with Rob and his team for my wedding this past Labor Day weekend. I had them do the lighting for my wedding, chandeliers over the dance floor and fairy lights around the venue. It looked absolutely amazing and truly transformed the venue into... Read More something spectacular. Rob was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was super professional, organized and always got back to me quickly. I loved working with him and his company! Highly recommend them!!

Don't look elsewhere. Rob does it all from Ceremony & reception music to a fun photo booth!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Bobbie Jo S

We used Rob Alberti's event services at our August 31, 2014 wedding at the Lake of Isles in North Stonington, CT. Rob meet with us twice before the event and was very professional and organized. He really takes time to get to know the couple and did such a great job planning... Read More music for the evening. He had our guests dancing all night long! The photo booth is a must as it not only was a huge hit among our family and friends but we got to take home a beautiful scrap book and thumb drive containing all the photos taken that evening. The photo booth props were a big hit too, we even saw some people wearing them on the dance floor! Rob made sure everything was perfect from hidden microphones at the ceremony, to checking in with us periodically to make sure everything was going well and to make sure the nights events happened on time such as the cake cutting and flower toss. We would use and recommend Rob and his team again for dj and event services.

Amazing Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Kaitlyn B

We chose Rob for our 8/23/14 wedding and had a fantastic experience all around! We chose the 6 hour DJ package and also added the photo booth. During my planning process, Rob was professional, friendly, and helpful. He always responded to my questions and concerns quickly.... Read More When we arrived to our reception, Rob came out to make sure we were lined up and ready to be introduced. He used all the songs we had chosen for intros and our first dance. The sound quality for the music as well as the mic for the toasts was great. Dinner music was just what we wanted. He made sure we were ready for cake cutting, bouquet & garter toss, etc. Dancing...I was surprised how packed the dance floor got at times! I never stopped! He took our requests and added in songs to keep the party going. I received many compliments on the music. Photo Booth...everyone LOVED it! There were assistants there to take photos and make them into a scrapbook for us to keep. Very fun! Overall, I would recommend Rob Alberti Event Services to everyone. They made our wedding day so fun, I only wish it didn't go by so fast!

Amzing DJ and lighting!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 kelly c

My husband and I used Alberti's DJ and Event Services. Our DJ name was Brian... Brian was amazing! He met with us whenever we needed, responded quickly to emails and even made changes the week of our wedding to our song list. The mix of music was exactly what we were looking... Read More for, all our guests danced at one point or another. The quality of sound was perfect (no overly loud music or crackling in the speakers, things of that sort). The uplighting was perfectly done (we went with blue). Everyone said the uplighting added a touch of "whimsical" to our reception. Brian was great.. If i ever needed a DJ I would definitely go through Alberti's Event Services.

Brian is great!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Lisa B

We got married a few weeks ago and used Rob Albertis event services! We used both dj & lighting. We loved how they were so easy to get in contact with, and that they made meeting them easy by meeting at a local restaurant in our home town, very convenient! The lighting in our... Read More room was amazing, and I surprised my husband with the gobo lighting he had wanted, he was thrilled. Brian Birrell was our DJ and he was great! So personable! My only complaints are that The bouquet toss had been overlooked, once I approached him about it we immediately did it but unfortunately my photographer had already left as it was quite late in the night at that point. Otherwise my guests and my husband & I had a amazing night dancing away to the music. We had people of all ages dancing on their chairs!

Rob Alberti

Rob Alberti is owner of Rob Alberti's Event Services - Wedding Disc Jockey, MC & Wedding Event Director + Wedding Event Lighting design rated by local brides + voted as "The Knot - Best of Weddings" + his work has been featured in Martha Stewart Wedding, CT Bride, VT Vows, + on numerous national wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks.