fun + quirky + fabulous = amazing photographs

Do you want to have fun, feel special, and look amazing? Select me as your wedding photographer and I’ll provide you with a candid, quirky, creative, natural, different, timeless, spontaneous, and beautifully photographed wedding story. Visit my website right now for more photos and pricing!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

1439 Las Lunas Street, Pasadena, CA

The Best Choice We Made For Our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Erika L

When I began looking for a wedding photographer I was sure of only one thing - I didn't want my photos to look like every other wedding photo I had ever seen. I did want some traditional shots, but I wanted a photographer who had a quirky twist, while still being mindful of all... Read More of the aspects of good photography. I am extremely particular, and I literally looked at almost 30 photographers and contacted 8 before I hired Rob. I discovered Rob's profile here on The Knot. The image that you see next to his name on here caught my eye and after evaluating the gallery on his website, I called him up. We talked for 45 minutes - and not only did he listen to what I wanted and what I was looking for - he made suggestions on how to make them happen. He was brutally honest with me as well - discussing the logistics of why some of the shots that I wanted may not work based on time, location, and light - which was really helpful to me - I wanted to use our time optimally to create the best shots possible - who doesn't? We opted to do an engagement shoot with Rob about 6 months before the wedding which was really helpful - especially for my now-husband. Rob immediately put us both at ease and my husband, who would rather have a root canal than have his photo taken, actually left the shoot saying how much fun he had. Not to mention, our photos are gorgeous. So, when Rob and his second photographer showed up on our wedding day we thought we knew what to expect. We didn't. He far exceeded our expectations that day - he was fun, relaxed, and willing to roll with the punches. It felt like one of our good friends was our photographer - we were so comfortable with Rob and our family all fell in love with him too. By the end of the night, everyone was laughing and joking with him as if he were a part of our family - he fit right in. I also want to say that Rob went above and beyond to accomodate our wishes. Due to our budget we were only able to hire him for a certain amount of time, and technically that time was up right before the toasts and before dinner began. Rob helped us to stage a cake cutting (that looks JUST like the real thing in photos) and stayed through the toasts even though we were running late. We invited Rob to stay for dinner, and he did - laughing and joining in with the fun and festivities. However, when he saw the incredible sunset - he grabbed us and asked if we wanted to take some photos. Of course we said yes, and as with all the rest of the photos from that day - the photos are stunning. My husband and I were still out, celebrating with our friends on the night of our wedding and Rob was home uploading photos of us from the day to Facebook. We were SO excited and couldn't believe we were able to get a sneak peek of the images so quickly. Then, while we were on our honeymoon, he delivered the other 857 photos. We spent an entire afternoon in Bora Bora flipping through the images, each one of them better than the last. Hiring Rob to take our photos was the best choice and investment we made in planning our wedding. It has only been a month, but now that all of the other details are fading into the distant corners of my memory, I'm thankful to have these incredible photos that will last forever. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rob and his level of expertise and professionalism. Thank you Rob!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Kathy C

Our first and favorite. I knew from the moment that I happened upon Rob's portfolio online that I needed him to be our wedding photographer. We interviewed several others, but we were not only blown away by the quality of his photos, but the knowledge and obsessive... Read More detail-orientation that he brings to the craft. We have not been disappointed. Rob photographed our engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner, and big day. Here's why you should hire Rob in a nutshell: 1) His images are timeless - all his photos are centered around people, not the background. His eye for detail is unparalleled, and his photos are the type that will remain relevant today, tomorrow, and for years to come. 2) He makes taking photos fun - we had many folks in our wedding party that weren't the most jazzed about having their picture taken, but they were converts after Rob. Whether it is making up funny nicknames, cracking jokes, or just generally being the coolest dude ever, he makes you want to laugh, smile, and most importantly, want to become his best friend. Multiple friends have commented on the experience being the best they ever had with a photographer. 3) He tells it to you straight / knows his stuff - Rob knows what is good and bad, and we have trusted his professional judgment on all things related to the wedding. He was an essential part of planning our details for the big day, and helped advise our other vendors about placement, timing, etc. Look no former than the wedding planning portion of his website to know that he knows what works and what doesn't - Rob's know how allows him to secure all the little details necessary to get that perfect shot. 4) Follows through and follows up - You're not just another client to Rob. He's in demand and can be choosy about who he works with (he caps how many weddings he takes on in a year). He truly wants to ensure the best possible outcome for all of his clients, and goes out of the way to check in, both before and after the wedding, to not only make sure what he needs is secured, but also to provide perspective and feedback on what would be best overall for your big day. BOTTOM LINE - Our first vendor, our favorite vendor. BOOK HIM, and book him fast, else someone else is going to get lucky and you'll be missing out.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Jacqueline L

Rob Greer was a pleasure to work with. From our first initial meeting with Rob, he was detailed and thorough. My husband and I knew exactly what to expect when it came to the quality of our photos, details about pricing, and details concerning our engagement session and... Read More wedding day. Working with Rob was pretty straightforward and easy. During our engagement session, we were initially a little nervous. Neither my husband nor I had ever taken professional photos in this fashion before. Rob was patient with us, even when I was a little tense because of my husband's goofiness. He was sure to take us step by step through the process. Rob produced such high quality engagement photos that I was not the least bit nervous for our wedding day coverage. When our big day arrived, Rob was not only on time, but early. This gave him and our second shooter time to take pictures of the details (e.g. invitation, flowers, newspaper for the day, shoes, dress, etc.). Rob made the engagement session and bridal party pictures a fun experience! He had many creative ideas on how to pose us, but also took all of our suggestions as well. So now, we have some really fun and fantastic photos of the men holding bouquets and the women holding the sabers. He even captured some of my favorite candid moments of the wedding. Everything that was planned in terms of photography, Rob Greer has delivered above and beyond our expectations!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 A M

This review is long in the making, but is very necessary. My wife and I were married in April. Leading up to our wedding, my wife and I had to make many important decisions, and I can say without reservation that choosing Rob Greer as our wedding photographer was one of the best... Read More decisions we could have possibly made. Rob was hands-down our best vendor. He brought with him a sense of professionalism and an understanding for how a wedding should look and feel, qualities that surfaced very early in the process when he made insightful recommendations regarding our venue, table arrangements, and getaway car. And you don't have to take my word for it - just look the wedding planning tips on his website (http://www.robgreer.com/articles/planning-wedding/). Furthermore, on the day of our wedding, Rob continued to impress. He kept the bridal party on schedule while taking AMAZING photographs. He understands that you don't just want pictures, you want captured moments. He would always position my wife, the bridal party, and I just right so as to capture our best sides. And he's funny too. Every single member of our bridal party raved about how awesome Rob was and about how fun it was to take photos with him. Also, for anyone planning to employ both a videographer and photographer on your wedding day, it's important that you understand the pros and cons of each (which Rob laid out to us during a call). Great video often comes at the cost of great photos as the videographers take the prime position for the first kiss, the walk down the isle, etc., meaning that your photographer is not able to capture photos from said prime position. Deciding which is most important to you (photo/video) is key - for us it was photos, which we articulated to both Rob and our videographer. With that directive in hand, Rob worked with our videographer to ensure that he captured the best photographs while ensuring quality video as well. I've heard horror stories of videographers and photographers bickering over position during the actual wedding and subsequently both producing poor quality products, so Rob's ability to control the situation in a zero stress manner helped keep the focus on what mattered - our wedding. Should my wife and I plan another special event requiring a photographer in the future, Rob will definitely be the first person we call. With Rob you get what you pay for - quality and professionalism of the highest degree.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

He made things much easier for my wife and I with his professionalism and attention to detail. He had a great attitude and was fun to work with. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

If you want a great wedding photographer, go with Rob. In my view, it's that simple. He has mastered the "standard" wedding photographs (and you do want those), but he will also deliver those signature "Rob Greer" images that capture everything you're hoping for in a wedding.... Read More He photographed ours several weeks ago and I can definitively state that we could not be happier with both the day and with the results. The lighting (4 pm outdoors) was very tough, but Rob had the technical chops to make that a non-issue. He was sufficiently "take charge" to push through the mandatory scores of "group" photos ("Let's have Mom with the Bride...now add in Dad...") that had to be done on a tight time line, but he did it with such a light touch and good humor that he was able to capture authentic smiles from everyone. In our "bride and groom" location shots, he composed beautiful images that will stay with us forever. He's great at the "set shots", and he's also great a capturing those great moments -- not just in the raw photography, but also in the editing. He's a consummate professional, and a great guy as well. The photographer ends up being a very significant participant in this important day, so you want someone who has Rob's type of personality. He's very friendly and open, but without being overly familiar or intrusive. He listens, but he also directs -- reading the mood and context as to which approach would be most appropriate and helpful in the moment. I have written very FEW online reviews, but we just had to write one for Rob -- he earned it!

The Perfect Photographer!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Jessica L

We had a wonderful experience with Rob. From the very beginning he was responsive via e-mail and available by phone. We got to meet with him personally to go over details before hiring him on, it really helped to see if we would mesh well. My husband and him hit it off right... Read More away and that's when I knew that Rob would be our photographer. He's funny and outgoing, he made the whole wedding party laugh and have a great time. My husband who dislikes getting his photo taken said that being photographer together by Rob was his favorite part of the whole wedding, that really tells you something there! Rob really knows how to capture the moment and make everything look stunning, he has a great eye for detail. The end result are amazing photos that we will cherish forever! We plan to hire him again, this time for family photos :)

So happy with our choice of photographer!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Rebecca W

From the first time we met with Rob, I knew that our wedding photography would be in good hands. We were assured that he planned for the worst so that the day would go smoothly no matter what, and he really did did! Even when things didn't go as planned, he helped us through... Read More and got all the shots we wanted! Rob was easy to work with, listened and provided advice when needed, had fantastic report with the guests (and my 2.5 and 5 year old nephews who he got to smile for all the pictures for us) and on top of all of that, took fantastic pictures! He is on the more expensive side, but well worth it. I count myself lucky to have had Rob as my wedding photographer!

Rob Greer Rocked

Reviewed on 1/25/2015

Rob was terrific from the start. He was quite professional and very helpful not only with the photography but also with recommendations for the other parts of the wedding as well. His presence was seamless with the timing of the photos and the activities of the wedding and... Read More reception. He worked well with the videographers. He was also great with the kids as well. Both the engagement and the wedding photos were awesome. He seems to have an ability to truly capture the moment. I definitely would recommend him to our friends.

Wedding Photography Review

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 arlene r

I’ll never forget our first meeting with Rob. I cried three times! His vision of our wedding day was just perfect. Rob was always quick to respond and very helpful whenever I needed some input or recommendations. He never made a promise that he didn't keep, and he is very... Read More upfront and honest, which is important when you are trusting someone to capture your special day. When you are a bride, you miss a lot, so the photos taken to document the details and moments are priceless! We are so in love with our photos and we could not be happier with them. They are perfect, thanks to Rob! I also want to say thank you to Vanessa. Rob, she was wonderful! We highly recommend him! Rob, you exceeded our expectations!

Rob Greer Photography

Reviewed on 12/20/2014

Rob runs a tight ship on making sure our wedding photos came out the best way possible. He understands timing, venue locations, guest lists, and all of the many hiccups that may occur on wedding day, to the tee, and will help you forecast any potential issues. This is... Read More extremely helpful when it comes to photography. And when things don't go as planned, he will go out of his way to ensure the right moments are captured for the couple. We don't remember much from our wedding day, but are thrilled to have it captured in beautiful photographs.

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Darci G

From the very beginning we knew Rob was our guy. He welcomed us into his beautiful home and showed us videos and albums of his previous work, which we could tell he was very proud and passionate about. Not only were we impressed with his talented work, but our personalities... Read More clicked instantly and just like that we had our wedding photographer! We choose to do engagement photos with Rob, which he highly recommends, in order for each of us to get more comfortable and familiar with one another. Rob has a ton of experience so he is great at suggesting ideal locations if you aren't set on a specific spot. We wanted an urban and modern setting and had so much fun shooting at The Walt Disney Music Hall in downtown LA. After hours of smiles we we're all exhausted but knew Rob captured some great moments. Just a few short weeks later we received our engagement photos back, which we loved and were able to send out our save the dates. Rob was very transparent and asked us for our honest feedback with what we liked and didn't like in order for him to improve on his shots for our wedding day. As we got closer to our wedding day we were in contrast contact with Rob, going over shot lists, timing and all the other finalizing details. Rob was also great about communicating with our coordinator and other vendors to ensure everything was planned and executed perfectly. On the day our of wedding Rob and his assistant showed up earlier than scheduled and immediately started working. He and his assistant went back and forth between the girls and guys while we were all getting ready as he shot both candid and posed looks. Everything was on schedule as the day progressed, which I understand never happens, so we had plenty of time for our individual, bridal party and family photos. Again, Rob was extremely organized and had a vision for everything, which is a major reason why the whole day was absolutely magical and we couldn't be more obsessed with how all the photos turned out!

Amazing pictures from an amazing photographer

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Peter C

As the groom I did not have a photography perspective that I was looking for in regards to a photographer. I wanted someone who was easy to work with, assertive, and would be able to tell a story for my wife and I on our special day and Rob Greer delivered all of this and more!... Read More Not only was Rob extremely professional, but he had a knack for making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and helping you relax your nerves when it was needed. When you talk to Rob, not only are you getting great photography advice, but he is full of additional wedding advice that you may not know you needed, or even had though about. He was able to help guide us on our day to make it as smooth as possible, while providing amazing photographs as well! Rob is well worth the time and money and if you want your photos to be with you and represent your day and tell your story in the best way possible. Give Rob a call and set up an appointment!

Rob Greer Creates Magic!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Johnnie T

Rob Greer is a fabulous! Rob made the process easy, comfortable and fun. He was great at communicating, finding out what we liked and capturing it. Since our wedding, we have received countless compliments about the photos. They are crisp, clean and modern (yet timeless).... Read More When looking back on all of our wedding expenses, Rob's photography was worth every penny.

Talent beyond measure, and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Alexis B

If there was a piece of advice I could offer any couple planning their wedding it would be this: Hire the best photographer your budget can afford. I was adamant about finding the best photographer we could find and it took my number one priority when wedding planning started.... Read More After searching through several pages of photographers on the wedding circuit (wedding wire, the knot, wedding bee), I had only come across (maybe) 3 photographers that had caught my eye- the number one contender being Rob Greer. I was immediately drawn to his style- classic, clean and timeless photos. Nothing trendy or gimmicky- they were simply photos that told a story. This is what I was looking for. I was not simply looking to find someone to capture our moments but someone who would articulate our specific story through photos that spoke to the viewer. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Comb through the highlighted photos on Rob Greer’s website- they don’t just speak a thousand words, they tell you a thousand stories, each one unique to the couple/family/individual being captured. If you are deciding on pictures alone, Rob’s portfolio is enough to end your search. But on top of being such a professional creative genius behind the lens, Rob is simply a good guy to be around. He made us feel comfortable at both our engagement shoot and wedding day. He put us at ease, he made us laugh, and was just a genuinely cool dude to hang out with. Maybe this is why he is able to capture such warm and interesting photos- he actually cares about making his subjects comfortable in front of the camera! Hiring Rob was the smartest and best decision we made while wedding planning. Rob is a nothing but a pleasure to work with- smart and honest with talent beyond measure. He was easily accessible for any questions you might have and was an index of amazing wedding advice and tips to keep in mind during wedding planning. But all that is an extra bonus when picking Rob. His photos speak for themselves. Rob is THE wedding photographer. Do yourself a favor and sign him before he gets booked!

Rob makes you Madhotsexy™

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

I like to think that I am stickler for high standards and attention to detail so of course when it came to shopping for wedding vendors it was no easy task, except when we made the decision to INVEST in Rob Greer's services. What first attracted us to him was his photographic... Read More style, it stood out from all the other plain vanilla photos we've seen from friends' weddings. In fact, contrary to "comparison shopping," Rob was the first and only photographer we met with. From the moment we met with him in his (beautiful) home to his very impressive presentation, we were honestly blown away. His presentation was like no other vendor's we've encountered, by far. In no way we are saying he's for everybody, but he definitely was perfect for us. He is the type of person that will leave nothing to chance, and speaking after our wedding event, we've learned how important that is. Rob is the epitome of the aforementioned high standards and attention to detail that we look for. His structure to his services and thoroughness leaves nothing in the dark. The passion he has for his craft is very evident. When it came to the actual photography portion of our investment, he handled our engagement shoot and wedding coverage with the utmost professionalism yet was still very personable and humorous. At our initial engagement shoot location, security enforced a new rule that neither we or Rob knew about (he shot there many times before that with no problems) requiring us to have a permit so we were immediately kicked out. Rob, however, did try to get a hold of his contact at the venue to no avail. Admittedly, we were very bummed because we chose that location for a reason, but Rob gave us some suggestions and we moved on to a nearby favorite location of his. Although our predicament was no fault of his, he had it in control and our shoot was still a success. The day of our wedding, as is the experience with most people, was definitely surreal and seemed to be a blur so to speak. Photographers are most likely the only vendor you will have the most contact with on your big day and once again Rob and his second shooter Vanessa made us feel at ease and comfortable. (Rob even let all my groomsmen touch and play with his newly acquired iPhone 6 Plus which had just come out the day before!) This guy trusted us way too much! But perhaps that just may be his style, he will be silly at times and trust you and in return, you cant help but feel relaxed and trust that he will do an amazing job. Due to a late start at the ceremony, our reception timeline got pushed back 30-45 minutes. Rob, being the play maker he is, controlled the field and got us back to within a reasonable time frame by adjusting where when and how he would take our photos. He was always in clear communication with us first and foremost before working things out with the MC/caterer/driver. Days after our wedding, among other things, we received several compliments from guests about "the photographer," They mentioned how funny he was and how cordial he was with those he was photographing. This to us not only shows professionalism but pure class, after all, our guests weren't the ones investing in his services. His photos speak for themselves, but his character, also, is something he holds to a high standard. We are 100% happy that we invested in Rob Greer, the adage "you get what you pay for" rings true in this case. Thanks again Rob!

Amazing and Captivating!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014

Creative... Organized... Punctual... Rob is a gifted professional in the highest sense! You can relax in knowing that you're going to get great photos. And you'll get exactly what you agree upon. Rob was the very first vendor my husband and I locked in as we knew we wanted to... Read More have the best photos possible to capture our big day. Needless to say, we are thrilled with the amazing museum quality images he created for us. And it's been wonderful to see how captivated and pleased our friends and family have been by his work - with many of them commenting that the photos should be published in a magazine. Definitely check him out!

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Using Rob Greer Photography is absolutely one of the best decisions my wife and I made when planning our June wedding earlier this year. Actually, Rob was the first vendor we locked in. We knew that we wanted the very best photos possible to document our big day. And after... Read More looking at numerous photography websites we landed on Rob's page. All of the work on his website immediately resonated with us. Lots of wonderful images. If fact, all of our guests and facebook friends continue to rave about our wedding photos. Rob is an amazing photographer with a wonderful sense of composition. It's no wonder that he's won awards. He pushes himself to be the best and his passion makes for some magical imagery. On the business end of things, he is very structured and particular. Everything is laid out on his website in great detail with all of the costs and procedures listed very clearly. While his pricing isn't cheap, I do believe it's fair. And the work is certainly spectacular. Rob and his assistants were totally fired up on our wedding day. And they totally hit it out of the park! We have some incredible photos that we look forward to passing down to our family... Visual heirlooms all made possible by his exceptional level of artistry! Thanks Rob!!!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ian H

Rob was nothing short of amazing! He offered lots of great advice during the planning stage, and has lots of great reading material on his website. We chose Rob based on his portfolio- his work is fresh and fun, and really comes alive. He was also really great on the day of-... Read More very personable and really took the time to get everyone to look their best. His assistant was wonderful too. All in all, we couldn't have been happier with his work, and our guests can't say enough about how pleased they are with the photos. Highly recommended!!

Quirky & Fabulous & Fun!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014

Rob's portfolio online played a big part in the decision to hire him from my point of view as I was in the UK at the time and didn't have the opportunity to meet him, unlike my wife who met with him initially, until we did the engagement shoot that came as part of the package!... Read More This made me a bit hesitant at first but Rob was a consumate professional from start to finish. I was at ease the whole time, he was very good at explaining what he was doing and why so that we could also help to bring the best out in our wedding photography, he kept us on our toes and kept us laughing and smiling. And that was just the engagement shoot! I think that the engagement shoot was a really good idea, it gives you the chance to relax and get to know Rob without any pressure and to enjoy an afternoon taking some photos before the big day. The wedding day itself went really smoothly, I was with Rob's second, she was lovely and unobtrusive, some lovely photos of myself and the groomsmen getting ready, I think the room we were getting ready in at the venue wasn't the best for light but she made good use of what she had and then we had fun doing a whole bunch of shots all over the venue. We were then all ready for the first look and Rob did his best to make me overcome with emotion, all the while my wife was stood right behind me! Throughout the ceremony and dinner I pretty much had no idea where Rob and his second were but the photos look wonderful! They have captured some brilliant moments of levity, love and laughter. My wife looks resplendant in her dress, I look pretty dapper in my suit if I say so myself! The photos really reflect the amazing incredible day that we had and everyone that we shared it with. Rob and Dina did a wonderful job and I look forward to sharing the photos with my family and friends.

A-mazing!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Ashley L

Rob is an incredible photographer and amazing to work with! My whole family and I were nothing but impressed with Rob from start to finish. We had a lot of fun and felt very comfortable working with him. He's great at handling different personality types and does all he can to... Read More "help the day of" run smoothly for the bride and groom. We had an amazing wedding with wonderful photos to show for it and I know that's in part to the fabulous job the Rob did! I cannot recommend him enough to anyone looking for a photographer.

Mark/Kimberly

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Rob is great is getting the best of the venue and You as a couple, better than expected. Worth the $$!

A True Professional

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Rob was fabulous! He handled all the various personalities very well, organized everyone patiently, and even gave framing tips to all the cell phone photographers who where driving us all crazy. Highly recommend this photographer! The photos certainly captured the event. So easy... Read More to work with.

Best Photographer Hands Down!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Kimberly T

When I first started the process of planning my wedding, I hadn't thought much of the photographer as I was busy trying to find a venue. One of Rob's portraits happened to be displayed at one of the venues where I happened to be looking, and I just couldn't take my eyes off... Read More it....the picture was that amazing! I knew at that moment, I had found our photographer! Sure, I had gone through the motions of looking at and speaking to other photographers over the phone, but knew no one's work even came close to what I had seen that day or in Rob's online portfolio. His pictures are truly works of art! Rob was the first and only photographer we met with, and we booked him on the spot! My then fiancé and I were so impressed by his meeting/presentation, professionalism, and skill. We were confident we were in great hands! Rob did an absolutely phenomenal job capturing our wedding day! From beginning to end, we have an incredible picture story. He demonstrated great skill in getting just the right shots while creating a setting in which everyone in our wedding party actually had fun taking wedding party photos! Rob not only took great shots of us, but he also was able to get some remarkably priceless shots of our parents, family members, and even our friends! Everyone keeps raving about our awesome pictures! If you are looking forward to having best wedding pictures ever, (and who doesn't??? ) then Rob is your guy! My husband and I are so very happy with his work, and know you will be too!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

My wife and I hired Rob to photograph our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with the results. A few thoughts: 1. Rob takes excellent photos. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, check out his website to see some examples of his style. And while what you see there... Read More will give you a sense of his style, he isn't a mechanical photographer who takes the same shot over and over. He adapted extremely well to our preferences, venue, and wedding, and created a whole set of unique shots that my wife and I love. The hardest part was narrowing down our favorite the photos to fit into an album. 2. Rob is easy to work with. He showed up to everything on time, responds to emails and calls promptly, got along well with our other vendors, and provided us with so much helpful information and input about the photography process and wedding experience. And to get his great shots, Rob never "got in the way." He always was ready to get the shot, but he never was obtrusive, took over, or otherwise interfered with the day. 3. Rob is a great value. For all of the services that he provides, Rob is an excellent value. Between our engagement session and wedding, we received well over a thousand photos, and he provided us with digital copies of all the photos to share with friends and family. Furthermore, while Rob isn't a wedding coordinator, his advice is almost coordinator-like. He provided thoughts on our wedding day timeline and vendor recommendations, helped calm an anxious relative, and other similar services.

TO Rob Greer Photography