Let me tell your story!

If you are looking for a quality and artistic wedding film, you've come to the right place! In my opinion, your wedding day is one of the most epic days you both will share! So let me give you a film that captures all the important and fun moments that will happen! I use professional HD cameras and equipment, with years of live event experience that makes me confident in delivering a quality product. I am flexible and willing to tailor to needs of your wedding! My favorite part to any wedding is getting to meet the bride & groom! I always feel honored to be able to share it with them! I offer FULL DAY coverage. I'm there when you want me to be there, until you want me to leave! Visit www.robmcconahy.net for more samples and info! Delivered on Blu-ray, DVD or USB flash drives

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Pennsburg, PA (814) 321-2553
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Raquel L

My husband and I really wanted a videographer for our wedding, but couldn't afford the high price tag of many vendors we found. Rob was super affordable without sacrificing quality. Rob was very easy to work with. We had lots of phone conversations beforehand so he could... Read More understand what we were looking forward. Day of, Rob showed up on time and captured all the important details & moments I knew I would want to look back on. He had our video ready in less than 2 months, much much quicker than I expected. We are very happy with Rob and the work he did for us. We 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Phil C

Rob did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. He was professional and we loved every second of the videos he crafted. We would choose him again without hesitation! Thank you, Rob!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Kate S

Rob did an amazing job with our wedding video! He was very professional during the whole experience. Greatly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Thank you so much for your awesome service. Very easy and comfortable to work with. My husband and I are very satisfied with the final product. We are so happy that everything turned out as we hoped it would. I would surely recommend Rob McConahy's service. Very affordable price... Read More and very reliable. We are more than 100% satisfied with the outcome. Thank you Rob!

Rob McConahy

My passion for film started early in life, where I learned the power of images and how they can tell a story. I constantly enjoy learning to new techniques from other photographers and cinematographers. Outdoor and travel photography is something I love doing in my spare time! My first wedding, I actually shot while I was attending Penn State in 2002. Since then, I have always thought wedding cinematography as a serious option for me. My past experience has included video and photography work for Penn State Athletics. I created event promotion video for their websites, banquets, and sports.