Robbie Scott and The New Deal Orchestra

Stanhope, NJ

7 Trout Brook Road, Stanhope, NJ (800) 627-9464

Robbie Scott rocks!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Iva B

Our wedding needed the perfect band. We didn't want something too "Standard Wedding Band" or too cheesy or too generic. What we got with Robbie Scott and the New Deal Orchestra was amazing mix of classic dance music with NONE of the cheese. We simply couldn't get our guests... Read More off the dance floor! Robbie's band is primarily schooled in old Jazz-Swing era tunes, which we loved having at our wedding, but he brought out many other rock and pop tunes from later eras which were equally enjoyable. They were able to handle many requests - including some that the guests asked for right on the spot, and also perfectly accommodated two guest performances - one from my wife's aunt who sang for us... as well my own turn to serenade my new bride. Both of those performances went over well and added so much to the overall experience. Robbie is super professional both in terms of his actual performance and his band members, as well as dealing with him before hand to handle finances and special requests. Everyone had an absolute blast at our wedding party, and The New Deal Orchestra was right at the heart of it!