Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1615 Darby Road, Havertown, PA (610) 853-2434

Reviewed on 2/28/2016

Bob and his staff were simply wonderful! They were able to capture all the important moments of the day and we never felt like they were in the way. They went above and beyond to make the day go smoothly. Bob had the entire day planned out in great detail so that nothing was... Read More forgotten. He was also able to adapt to surprises as we had to unexpectedly change some plans the morning of the wedding. Overall, it was a great experience and I would definitely use them again in the future.

Photography and wedding album

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Corie M

Overall great experience! Very satisfied with pictures and wedding album! Would use him again! Very satisfied

Engagement Photo Shoot

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Bridget H

We did an engagement photo shoot with Bob in November 2014 at Longwood Gardens. Bob went over and above, and spent a lot of time making us comfortable and getting to know us during the shoot. He will be shooting our wedding in May, and we can't wait!

Simple and professionnal

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

As a photographer myself i could tell he was professionnal, simple and discreet. I did not get in touch with him much which is very appreciable as a parent of the groom. He delivered the photos very fast. My brother as very happy about. And I know how happy and touched they... Read More were when they browsed the photos after their beautiful wedding.

Great Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Bob and his team did an amazing job capturing my sister's wedding day. The emotion captured in their photos is beautiful. They captured small details and behind the scene moments that led to memorable photographs. My sister had specific items that she wanted or did not want... Read More and Bob and his team were great in listening to her needs. Through out the day they were great to work with and I know Susan and David as well as the families were thrilled with the results.

Review of Robert Dean Photo Art

Reviewed on 10/11/2014

I found Robert Dean and his team attentive and friendly. The photos were well done with many interesting shots to pick from. Well done!

Barr Wedding

Reviewed on 10/04/2014

Simply said, they were fantastic. The photographs are amazing.

Amazing Pictures!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Susan S

I strongly recommend Robert Dean and his staff. Not only did Robert Dean photograph our wedding but he also did our engagement pictures and our rehearsal dinner. He and his staff were professional, organized, detailed, and a pleasure to work with. It's obvious that... Read More photography is a passion of Robert Dean's and it is reflected in his work.

Robert Dean Photography

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 christine l

Robert Dean Photography was absolutely phenomenal!!!!! I highly recommend Robert Dean as your wedding photographer! He is an amazing photographer with the most distinct talent to fine detail. He shares is talent with an open heart and it's clearly defined in his peices. He... Read More charges a reasonable price to meet your budget too which is an added bonus. I have searched months and months for the right photographer and finally found him! Robert Dean was my wedding photographer on September 21, 2013 and I am so glad I found him, he was w gift from above! I lost all hope in finding a photographer with true honest talent combined with a kind gentle soul and topped with reasonable price package. Thanks to him, I have a beautiful wedding album to hold onto my wedding day memories that is by far superior to any album I have seen in my entire life. I am proud to show his work capturing my most intimate day with my husband on our day of unity. I thank Robert Dean Photography with my all for going over and beyond to capture my most memorable day. Please everyone and all brides, consider looking into Robert Dean Photography to be your photographer. You will be most happy and pleased with his work!

Simply Perfect and Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/01/2014 jacquelyn m

I read that Robert Dean knows Brides, while I agree whole heartily I believe that Robert Dean has a gift for capturing those meaningful moments of a wedding and bringing the photos to life! He and his team were not only a joy to work with before, DURING, and after, you will also... Read More receive the very best photos of your special day! You will have no concerns All your hard work and prep, all your special details will be elegantly captured. If you chose Robert Dean as your photographer it is one less item on your long list you need to stress about. Simply a great/ amazing photographer!

Exceeded Expectations!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

From our first conversation till well after the wedding, Robert Dean provided exceptional service. He took time to ensure all of our requests and needs were met. His fun loving personality made the experience a blast! Of course, his creativity and vision for great ops... Read More provided for superb photos. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Great!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 DeAnna C

Bob and Sean did an excellent job with our photos! Very patient and followed through with the poses I suggested before the wedding day. Best thing about this photographer was that our album was included! I liked being able to design and change my photos online for our album.... Read More I honestly love my album and highly recommend Bob to future brides! Thanks again!!

Best Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 donna b

Highly recommend Bob and his amazing Staff, Sean and Ann. We chose the diamond package which included engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner and the wedding day. Three talented photographers, skilled and professional. Within 30 hours, we were able to view 99 pictures of the wedding... Read More which were simply amazing. They do not just take pictures. Their artistic talents capture the moment and emotion in every shot. They far exceeded our expectations. Friendly, professional and always available to help and offer suggestions. So excited to see the rest of the photos. I highly recommend the Diamond Package.

excellent

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Wendy G

Bob was very friendly and helpful during the entire process. My engagement shoot at Longwood Gardens the pictures were perfect. He took the time to sit down with me and my husband and planned out the entire day of photography to make sure that he would take the pictures that... Read More we wanted him to. Now I can't wait to see my wedding pictures because I know they will be exactly what I wanted. Also when first talking to Bob before we even booked him, we could tell he takes great pride in his work and pays attention to detail.

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Jamie H

Bob did such a great job, we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He is very organized and will help you plan out your entire day so that you can honestly and truly relax on your Wedding day! I am not big on having my picture taken but he made it fun to take pictures... Read More :) We got some really great shots. Another thing thats cool about Bob and his team... at the reception you wont even know they are there and when you get your proofs back you will be blown away by how much they actually catch. We can't say Thank You enough to Robert Dean Photo Arts! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Billy & Jamie Campbell

Barbie Howard

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Barbie H

Bob was a wonderful photographer for my daughter's wedding. The pictures came out just beautiful. He was very professional and friendly and was very organized.

Bob knows brides (and grooms)!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Sharon C

Bob Dean was the photographer at my wedding. (Also kudos to his assistant, Sandy!) He was excellent! His calm demeanor put me at ease. My husband & I had so much fun with Bob on our wedding day. Bob told us that he knows what will work for pictures and what won't... we found... Read More serendipitous moments everywhere. The hard part was selecting the images (they were all great) for our family, friends to see. Bob captured our special day perfectly!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 kathleen t

Bob did a terrific job at my daughters wedding.

Nothing But The Best!

Reviewed on 4/06/2012 Gabrielle R

Bob was an excellent choice for our big day! He was so organized and guided me through the process of deciding which shots we would want to make sure to get! I am not the most organized person so Bob’s guidance and direction ensured we had the best photos and I am so glad I... Read More listened to his advice. Our photos are incredible and we have received so many compliments on all of them. We also had Bob do a family photo shoot in Avalon NJ a few summers ago and the photos taken that day are blown up and hanging in my dining room. Bob has a real talent and takes pride in providing his clients with nothing but the best!

Great photographer

Reviewed on 3/31/2012 Lisa S

We are very pleased that we chose Bob Dean as our wedding photographer. Bob’s planning and suggestions, both in advance and during the wedding, made the process very easy for us and resulted in many wonderful photographs. We had a small wedding, family and a few friends, and... Read More Bob’s personality, patience, and flexibility during the day contributed to everyone feeling very comfortable and part of the entire process. Above all, we all felt very relaxed with Bob. We recommend without reservations. Thanks Bob for helping make our wedding day a joyous and memorable occasion.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 Maureen C

Robert Dean is a wonderful photographer. my husband and I used Robert during hurricane Irene. Robert was flexible enough to make our wedding picture experience along with the quality of our wedding pictures magnificent. His experience and professionalism made our wedding day a... Read More great experience for us and our wedding party. Now we have awesome pictures to remind of our special day. I highly recommend Robert Dean.

Completely Satisfied

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 Ms V

We are very pleased with our decision in choosing Robert Dean Photo Arts for our wedding photography. They listened to our needs and made excellent suggestions for photos. In addition, they were very professional and provided high-end photography at an affordable price. We... Read More are very satisfied with how they were able to capture the special moments throughout our big day. We still enjoy watching the pictures and highly recommend Robert Dean Photo Arts.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Sandy E

Robert Dean was an excellent photographer. He was very patient and professional and gave us great directions which, in turn, allowed our wedding pictures to turn out more beautiful than we expected. We were so pleased with his services that we go back once in a while to have him... Read More capture the most memorable milestones in our life, the most recent our maternity picture and we look forward to having him capture our first family photo as well.