Robert Hall Photography

servicing Southeast Michigan

Timeless Wedding Photography by Robert Hall

*Now offering 10% off of all Friday and Sunday weddings in 2017* Serving all of Michigan (and occasionally beyond), Robert Hall Photography provides a Timeless and genuine wedding photography experience.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

servicing Southeast Michigan (248) 229-2822
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

Best Metro Detroit Photographer

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Kerry D

From our first meeting, to the final photo gallery, we couldn't have been happier with the entire experience and product provided by Robert Hall Photography. He was so easy to work with, very well organized and responsible. He listened to our requests, and executed... Read More perfectly. In the end, we have a beautiful gallery of artistic and unplanned shots, along with formal family photos. He had his work cut out for him with our family, being that one side alone of our immediate family includes 51 people...for one large photo! Getting everyone organized for a photo of that size in a short amount of time (without being pushy), is a feat in and of itself, but producing an image that fits everyone in and all eyes are open, is just short of a miracle! Family members were all commenting on how professional he and his assistant were, getting each shot without being too intrusive or pushy. You hardly noticed they were there throughout the night, but yet the gallery caught those touching moments, while highlighting the fun we all had throughout the wedding. His work and photos speak for themselves, but his demeanor makes the overall experience that much more enjoyable. Planning a wedding requires a lot of decisions, but this is an easy one to make! We can't thank Rob enough - and for that, we are more than happy to give such a glowing recommendation on his behalf.

Reviewed on 5/25/2015 Alyssa V

Anyone getting married should choose Robert Hall Photography! We started off with Rob taking our engagement pictures and they turned out fantastic! As for our wedding pictures, we got them back so quick! A few of my friends have waited months to get their pictures back. I got... Read More every shot that I had asked for and I hardly noticed the photographers there during the night! Rob does an amazing job! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Lauren O

Rob was amazing! He was very prepared and flexible throughout the entire day. He captured all of the amazing moments of our wedding. Our pictures are stunning. His attention to scenery and lighting made out pictures beautiful. We are so happy with our pictures and experience... Read More with using Robert Hall Photography! We would definitely recommend him!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Heather D

There are not enough words to describe what an amazing photographer Rob Hall is. He truly has an exceptional talent!! My husband and I met with many photographers prior to selecting Rob and as soon as we met there was no doubt we wanted him to shoot our wedding day. I was so... Read More comfortable and at ease with Rob, I felt like he was a part of the family. I cannot thank him enough for capturing such amazing photos. We look forward to using Rob for our future special moments!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Emily H

There is not enough space to rave about how truly amazing our experience with Rob Hall was. Our first experience with him was for our engagement photos. We received endless complements on our photos and many insisted that he had to capture our big day also. We agreed and booked... Read More him immediately as our wedding photographer. Because of our previous experience with Rob we were expecting spectacular photos but he surpassed our every expectation. As every wedding does, ours flew by, and it was the best day of our lives. We felt a sense of sadness when it was all said and done because it seemed to be over so quickly. Then we received our photos from Rob and he literally captured every detail of our day. We look through them frequently and its almost as good as experiencing it all over again. He captured not only artistic, loving, fun photos of my wife and I, but also special moments with our guests and precious details of our venue and ceremony. We wanted our photos to look natural, authentic, and genuine (a pretty tall order) and he more than delivered. Yet again everyone who has looked at the photos praise his work and unique perspective. The market of wedding photographers can be overwhelming and it's one of the biggest decisions of the big day because its what preserves the memory. no pressure, right?!?! Well, I can confidently say look no further. If you are looking for something different and distinct then choose Rob Hall. No cheesy staged photos, he has an eye for capturing moments in their purest form and that's how it should be remembered! We are so so grateful for lending us his talent and gift, we are nothing short of grateful for these memories. He takes the time to discuss relationships among family and understand your vision and hope for your photos and then he makes it happen. Finally, he is timely, he is where he needs to be when he needs to be there and he is timely in getting your photos to you. It is really hard to be patient and wait to get your hands on the pictures and fortunately he does not make you wait for very long! Thank you again for the magical photos! <3

Wedding Photography Service

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Anjali M

Robert was extremely professional and really fun to work with. We very quickly built a relation with him. He was able to understand our needs and execute them perfectly. All our guests were very happy and had nothing but wonderful things to say about the way he handled our... Read More fairly big sized wedding.

Robert Hall Photography is the Best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kristi L

We are SO happy that we went with Robert Hall Photography! As a bride it is so hard to choose a photographer not knowing if they're going to actually understand what you want/need. Robert Hall was amazing from beginning to end; he responded promptly to emails/calls, was... Read More organized and always on time, and he made the most awkward of people (my husband and I) look GREAT and like we actually knew what we were doing! He was awesome working with our families as well; he has no problem speaking up when you ask him to, to ensure that the photos go quickly and smoothly. We love our final photos and are truly lucky to have been able to work with him!

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sherry Ann R

I honestly don't think we could have hired a better photographer for the price of our package. Rob is an extremely friendly, easy going, helpful guy. He was always timely with replying to emails and my many, many questions (believe me, I had a ton). Rob did our engagement... Read More photos and they were beautiful! He recommended great poses and did an excellent job. We all loved them! Our wedding was August 8, 2015, which 2 of his associate photographers shot for us. GORGEOUS photos. They looked amazing and again, everyone loved them -- the quality was astonishing. LOVE!!! Absolutely no complaints. The service, quality, and value was fantastic. The prints were wonderful. We would HIGHLY recommend Robert Hall Photography to anyone looking for a wedding and/or engagement photographer!! (Thanks for everything, Rob!)

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Brittne H

Robert Hall did a fantastic job!!! We actually selected him through George Street Photography. He was very patient and attentive to detail. If someone wasn't smiling or there was a hair out of place, he told you! I loved his blend of cutesy photos as well as the photo... Read More journalistic style. Would recommend to any bride!!!

awesome photography

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Stephanie w

Rob is a great guy he captured our day so beautifully and CHEAP I will definitely be using him again in the future