Is this your business? claim it now

Robert Hall Winery

• Wheelchair Accessible

Style

Vineyard

3443 Mills Rd, Paso Robles, CA

Beautiful wedding venue with great wine & friendly staff

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Donna M

After much research of Paso Robles wedding venues, I thank my lucky stars that I found Robert Hall Winery. We were planning a destination wedding and envisioned a lovely venue with a Spanish or Tuscan old world style including arches, wood trimmed windows and gorgeous grounds. I actually got teary eyed when I first viewed the photos of Robert Hall! And my dream became a reality when I spoke to Kristin Odenwald, the awesome venue coordinator, and I booked Robert Hall Winery for my wedding. Robert Hall winery offered a level of service that beat out many competitors. And they delivered on all of their promises! Kristin was always friendly, helpful and recommended the best locations for our ceremony(courtyard), cocktail hour (terrace), and the reception (Meritage room). She was responsive to all email, helped us select incredible wine, beer and champagne, and worked hard to make our wedding an event to remember. On our wedding day, the venue locations were beautiful, the reception area looked stunning and everything was just perfect! Thank you Robert Hall Winery for a perfect wedding day!

Beautiful Setting

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Danielle D

Robert Hall Winery is a drop dead gorgeous venue if your looking for the romantic winery setting. The price is a little high, but you pay for the premium of getting married in wine country. Also they provide tables, chairs, plates, glassware, stemware, and linens. If you want nice linens you will have to look elsewhere or "upgrade" through RHW. Everything else is fairly nice do that was a plus! Kristin is really great, she always helps with whatever she can. A few times during my wedding i told her "this was going wrong" and she fixed it immediately. Also the staff is pretty awesome and helps with whatever they can. Some things to be aware of is you have to have a day of coordinator and make sure you get someone good!!! You'll have to haul away trash (I didn't realize this, so my coordinators had a little trouble) and EVERYTHING of yours has to be out of there that night so if you plan on providing stuff yourself (DIY stuff or you buy your own decor) make sure you have a car that your coordinator can drive loaded up or someone close to your family can do this. Like i said before,it is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL venue. Our pictures came out wonderful, it was a beautiful setting in the vineyard. I cant wait to see the video. Really awesome venue if you like the vineyard setting.

I couldn't have asked for anything better

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Tara K

We picked Robert Hall after visiting gaming wineries in the Paso area. The event coordinator Kristin is what sealed the deal for us. She made us feel special, and truly interestedc in what she could do to make ourwedding perfect for us, we had our ceremony at the Mission, so we used this venue for our cocktail hour (on the terrace) and our reception (in the caverns). This venue includes all the tables, linens, chairs, bar ware, flatware, etc... It was so nice to not have to seek out addl vendors for this (which all the other wineries would have needed). Our reception ran so smoothly and all our guests were oohing and aahing ver this beautiful location. We wish we could do it again!

Gorgeous setting!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Robin R

I loved this venue from the moment I saw it (note that we only used it for our reception but you can also have your ceremony here). Something I especially loved is the variety of atmospheres in one location - there is the terrace which overlooks the vineyards, the amphitheater which is perfect for dancing or, if you prefer indoors (we didn't), you can use their barrel room. One downside to this location is that it tends to get very windy in the afternoon, which was the case at my reception. As long as you encourage your guests to bring warm wraps and have table decorations that won't fly away, you will be okay. In fact, I think the wind got more people out on the dance floor to warm up! The venue is a little on the pricey side but it's also one of the few wineries in the area that can accommodate over 150 guests. Our guests raved about the wine and the views, including the gorgeous sunset we saw!

fantastic outdoor venue

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Sarah K

Robert Hall is an absolutely amazing venue to have a wedding! We had our cocktail hour in their caverns (incredibly beautiful and unique) and our reception in the outdoor amphitheater (breathtaking)! Our guests were floored - age 2 to 90 had an amazing time! And Robert Hall himself stopped by during our wedding to say hello!

ROBERT HALL

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 MONICA L

ROBERT HALL IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO GET MARRIED. THEY CAN HAVE THE CEREMONY AND RECEPTION ON SITE, AND THEY OFFER A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.

Send Email