Roberta Nicole Photography

San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, LA, Hawaii, & Worldwide

Photography for Couples Who are Madly in Love

I am a storyteller, capturing real moments and emotion for rad couples who are madly in love. I am passionate about telling your love story and the story of your wedding day. When you look at your photos, I want you to feel the same butterflies that you felt on that day. I want you to cry happy tears all over again reliving the most emotional day of your lives. Photographing weddings allows me in to some of the most emotional and intimate moments, and I consider it an honor to preserve these moments for my clients.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, LA, Hawaii, & Worldwide (760) 845-9462

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Rebecca S

Of all of the incredible vendors we selected for our wedding, Roberta was my absolute favorite person to work with. She was such a pleasure to be around, kept things light and fun at the engagement session and the wedding, and most importantly, she captured the best moments of... Read More the BEST day. She took the time to understand who we are as people so that she could capture photos that showed our personalities and love for one another. I will forever be grateful to her for that. I would recommend her to anyone!

2018-01-23T22:47:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Becca! It was so much fun working with you and Casey, and I am so happy for you both. You are perfect for each other! Congratulations! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Morgan M

My husband was not the most opinionated with wedding planning so when we walked out of our first meeting with Roberta and he said we needed to book her immediately, I knew it wasn't just me that thought she was great. Roberta is so professional and organized and not to mention,... Read More her pictures are rad! We were blown away by how great our engagement photos and wedding day photos turned out. She captured every moment I was hoping for and made us feel comfortable along the way. She is great at capturing natural moments with your partner and your photos really speak to your personalities. Only 3 weeks post wedding she had our hundreds of photos ready to be enjoyed. Just go look at her instagram and you'll understand what I mean. Thank you, Roberta!!!

2018-03-09T16:41:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Morgan for the sweet words. It has been so much fun getting to know you and Cliff and being with you on this wedding journey. I am so happy for the two of you and am excited that you love your photos! Congratulations!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Allie A

Roberta photographed our wedding this summer, and we are so happy we worked with her! From start to finish, she was positive, energetic, imaginative, and professional. I met with her a few months before the wedding to go over our timeline, and she helped guide me and give me a... Read More realistic idea of what our day-of would look like! We kept her busy. She was able to shoot photos of the girls getting ready at my mom's house, then the boys at Leo Carrillo Ranch, back to my mom’s house to take the getting-into-the-dress shots, then back to Leo Carrillo for bridesmaid photos, then to our actual venue! She was able to guide and direct us to find the best lighting, backdrops, and capture our happiness. She was so much fun and made us feel very comfortable. She even got great poses out of the boys! When it came time to take our family photos, Roberta knew she had a daunting task ahead of her. Both my husband and I come from large families, and they all wanted formals with us—some groupings we didn’t have planned! Roberta had a great system that allowed her to peel away big groups down to more immediate family and dismiss people accordingly. Our family was very impressed with the flow and organization—and even better, with the final product! When we received the final album, we were blown away with, not only the sheer quantity of photos ​but the beauty of every shot. In each photo, you can feel the energy, laughter, joy, and love of each person. They felt so multidimensional and told our story perfectly. We cannot wait to gift these photos to our parents and grandparents as well as have them in our house as truly beautiful pieces of art. THANK YOU ROBERTA FOR BEING THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER WE COULD HAVE ASKED FOR! -

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Ben A

5.0 Picking the right photographer for your wedding is so crucial. You never want to have those important one-in-a-lifetime moments missed or feel like you're entrusting an amateur to do the work of a professional as you're about to walk down the aisle. Fact is, my wife and I... Read More couldn't have been any happier with the service that Roberta provided. From the moment we sat down with her for our initial consultation, we knew she was a true professional and that she would do a great job. She kept in contact with us months before our wedding and gave us consistent updates on the status of our photos afterwards. We loved all the memories she captured for us! She's a gifted photographer and it truly shows in not only the photos she produces but the processes she's implemented into her business. It made working with her very easy and straightforward. Bottom line, Roberta really cares about her clients and always puts their interests first.

2017-10-03T10:43:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ben! They especially mean a lot coming from another professional who knows what goes on behind the scenes. It was such a pleasure working with you. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Lesley A

We cannot say enough good things about Roberta! She is professional, organized, makes every client feel like her only client, and has a knack for capturing what makes your relationship unique in her photos. We love her and highly recommend her!

2017-10-03T10:45:22 Response from the vendor

Aw, shucks. Thank you so much. I love you guys too! It was such an honor to be part of your big day, and I look forward to watching your family grow throughout the years. Wishing you guys all the best! xo

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Joe R

To put it simply, we couldn't be happier with the photography service we received from Roberta during our wedding. Thank you for the outstanding job!

2017-10-03T10:46:17 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure. Thank YOU!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Christy P

Roberta is that rare combination of artist and uber-organized businesswoman. She is a true artist, and the style and grace that comes thru in her photos is breathtaking. Roberta helped me to plan the flow of the time leading up to, during, and after our ceremony. She kept us... Read More on schedule and still got all of the shots on the very long list of my "must-haves". The final product is stunning. I highly recommend Roberta Nicole Photography. You will not be disappointed.

2017-10-03T10:49:39 Response from the vendor

Christy, thanks so much! You and Joe were awesome to work with. So happy for you both!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Victoria H

Dear Roberta, We are soooo incredibly lucky to have met you and to have you as our wedding photographer! My fiancé and I were in California last summer to plan our destination wedding. We were out in Del Mar having lunch with his mom and family friends when we saw Roberta taking... Read More pictures at the bar of the hotel. I asked my fiancé if I should go ask for her business card but I wasn't sure if it was the appropriate time, I didn't go ask for it. When we got in the car my mother in law gave me her card! We had thought the same thing! Looking through her website and social media I was such a fan of her work! It wasn't even a hesitation Roberta was the one! She was incredibly easy to talk to and was very organized and professional. She made us feel comfortable and was a pleasure to work with. I am obsessed with our pictures. Thank you for all your hard work and for capturing so beautifully our wedding day!

2017-07-27T14:22:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Victoria! It has been such a pleasure working with you, Tarek, and all of your family and friends. I consider it an honor and a huge responsibility to document a wedding, so it makes me very happy that you love your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Melisas R

Roberta photographed our wedding in June 2015. We could not have been happier with our decision to hire her! From our first consultation through the final edits of our photo album, Roberta was professional, reliable, and responsive. And she is extraordinarily talented behind... Read More the camera lens! The most challenging aspect of our wedding photography experience was having to choose favorites! There were so many outstanding options! Everyone says that a great photographer is the most important invest you can make on your wedding day, and Roberta is highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Mel C

Amazing photos! Roberta has great attention to detail. She bonds with you on such a personal level which is a good thing to have on your big day. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Brad A

Would highly recommend Roberta. Our photos came out amazing and we received them quickly. She made me happy I went with a professional and she was very easy to work with. She's very creative and made the family photos painless.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rachel S

Roberta was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos! She was very organized (which helped me a lot as the wedding got closer and things got hectic!) and very flexible, always asking for our suggestions or input and totally willing... Read More to work with any of our ideas. She was also very professional -- punctual, very friendly, and full of great suggestions. Not only did Roberta take beautiful pictures, she ensured we got to remember everything from our wedding because she didn't miss ANYTHING! I would highly recommend Roberta to anyone that's looking to document a special day (or anyone just looking for beautiful pictures!). Her and her team (including her assistant Kaitlyn and her makeup artist Audrey) are so easy to work with, and you will not be disappointed with the results!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Sarah A

Quality photography was one of our top priorities for our wedding, and Roberta exceeded all of our expectations! From the moment my husband and I met her, we could tell she's an experienced professional who's passionate about her work. We were so glad to find such a great... Read More photographer for an affordable price. She provided helpful planning advice on shots/scheduling and kept in touch regularly, making sure we knew exactly what to expect next. Our venue was a newer one that she'd never been to before, so she even stopped by the day before to scout out the best locations and lighting. Roberta and her assistant were very professional & efficient at the wedding. They politely took charge in telling people exactly what they needed to do so we got all the shots we wanted. Everyone loved her and the photos turned out beautifully! Just a couple weeks after the wedding she had all our photos ready for us in an online gallery, and we can't wait to see our photo album!

Roberta Glisson

I am originally from Los Angeles, where I got my first camera when I was ten, and went on study art and photography in college. My career started out in advertising, then I moved into portraiture. I've been photographing weddings for the past five years, and I have found my niche, combining an editorial style with portraiture to create intimate storytelling. I consider myself incredibly lucky to do what I love. I currently live in North County San Diego. I crave wild and crazy adventures as much as cozy days at home. I serve all of Southern California and Hawaii, and am available for travel.