Modern Love

Roberta’s modern romantic style captures your love in a natural and effortless way, combining intimate moments with candids and posed portraits to tell your wedding day story.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

San Diego, Temecula, Orange County, LA (760) 845-9462
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Victoria H

Dear Roberta, We are soooo incredibly lucky to have met you and to have you as our wedding photographer! My fiancé and I were in California last summer to plan our destination wedding. We were out in Del Mar having lunch with his mom and family friends when we saw Roberta taking... Read More pictures at the bar of the hotel. I asked my fiancé if I should go ask for her business card but I wasn't sure if it was the appropriate time, I didn't go ask for it. When we got in the car my mother in law gave me her card! We had thought the same thing! Looking through her website and social media I was such a fan of her work! It wasn't even a hesitation Roberta was the one! She was incredibly easy to talk to and was very organized and professional. She made us feel comfortable and was a pleasure to work with. I am obsessed with our pictures. Thank you for all your hard work and for capturing so beautifully our wedding day!

2017-07-27T14:22:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Victoria! It has been such a pleasure working with you, Tarek, and all of your family and friends. I consider it an honor and a huge responsibility to document a wedding, so it makes me very happy that you love your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Sarah A

Quality photography was one of our top priorities for our wedding, and Roberta exceeded all of our expectations! From the moment my husband and I met her, we could tell she's an experienced professional who's passionate about her work. We were so glad to find such a great... Read More photographer for an affordable price. She provided helpful planning advice on shots/scheduling and kept in touch regularly, making sure we knew exactly what to expect next. Our venue was a newer one that she'd never been to before, so she even stopped by the day before to scout out the best locations and lighting. Roberta and her assistant were very professional & efficient at the wedding. They politely took charge in telling people exactly what they needed to do so we got all the shots we wanted. Everyone loved her and the photos turned out beautifully! Just a couple weeks after the wedding she had all our photos ready for us in an online gallery, and we can't wait to see our photo album!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Melisas R

Roberta photographed our wedding in June 2015. We could not have been happier with our decision to hire her! From our first consultation through the final edits of our photo album, Roberta was professional, reliable, and responsive. And she is extraordinarily talented behind... Read More the camera lens! The most challenging aspect of our wedding photography experience was having to choose favorites! There were so many outstanding options! Everyone says that a great photographer is the most important invest you can make on your wedding day, and Roberta is highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Mel C

Amazing photos! Roberta has great attention to detail. She bonds with you on such a personal level which is a good thing to have on your big day. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Brad A

Would highly recommend Roberta. Our photos came out amazing and we received them quickly. She made me happy I went with a professional and she was very easy to work with. She's very creative and made the family photos painless.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rachel S

Roberta was fantastic to work with and did an amazing job on both our engagement and wedding photos! She was very organized (which helped me a lot as the wedding got closer and things got hectic!) and very flexible, always asking for our suggestions or input and totally willing... Read More to work with any of our ideas. She was also very professional -- punctual, very friendly, and full of great suggestions. Not only did Roberta take beautiful pictures, she ensured we got to remember everything from our wedding because she didn't miss ANYTHING! I would highly recommend Roberta to anyone that's looking to document a special day (or anyone just looking for beautiful pictures!). Her and her team (including her assistant Kaitlyn and her makeup artist Audrey) are so easy to work with, and you will not be disappointed with the results!

Roberta Glisson

How do I explain my love for weddings? The narrative, the emotion, the family dynamics, the excitement of the day, the beauty. As a photographer, I devour every bit of it. But this is your day, your story.  I strive to capture it in an authentic and beautiful way, creating images that will one day become treasured family heirlooms. I approach your wedding day with loads of positive energy and a keen sense of organization, helping to ensure that your day flows seamlessly and creating a carefree, relaxed atmosphere. My approach shines through in fun, intimate, and natural photos.