In the Centre of Unexpected

It’s Your Day, Celebrate It! You’ve been fantasizing about this day for as long as you can remember: the dress, the flowers, the food, the cake, the venue. You know exactly what your dream wedding reception entails. But, now that reality has set in – all the arrangements, costs, coordinating – there’s so much to do! Where do you begin? Start by contacting Roberts Centre, where you will find a wedding specialist who can help you select a wedding package that meets your personal style and budget. From an elegant room to accommodate all of your guests, to delicious entrees with excellent presentation, and captivating indoor and outdoor settings, Roberts Centre has the experience, expertise, atmosphere, and amenities to make your wedding reception something to celebrate!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

123 Gano Rd, Wilmington, OH (937) 283-3272

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Amy H

The Roberts Centre was a wonderful wedding venue. Ennette took care of us and our family, the wait staff was awesome with our guests, the food was good and the set up looked fantastic.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Megan S

Our reception was amazing! The Robert's Centre was the perfect venue for our New Year's Eve wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Cori S

My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding and reception. The staff was super accommodating and always available for any questions, requests, and concerns.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Katie G

The Roberts Centre has the perfect combination of a beautiful space and phenomenal customer service. Jared was our wedding coordinator and he went out of his way to ensure that my wedding reception was flawless. He truly pulled out all the stops and helped me through the entire... Read More planning process. He was very attentive, thoughtful, and most importantly-knew the venue and the staff inside and out. The highest compliment I can give is to say that by the end of the planning process, I felt completely comfortable trusting all last minute details and decisions to Jared. My husband and I knew that he understood us and what we wanted and he went above and beyond for us. Leading up to the wedding, he had thought of everything and helped us keep track of all the details and by the end of the night they had packed up all our stuff, had it on carts and tables ready to be loaded up. The ballroom itself truly is a blank canvas and can be dressed up or dressed down and still be absolutely beautiful. Jared helped to coordinate with all my vendors and made sure that everything was just how I envisioned it. There was a slight issue with the flowers that were supposed to go on my cake. My florist arrived later than expected and our wedding cake had already been delivered so the person who was supposed to put the flowers on the cake had already left. Jared took the initiative to call someone else in my family so I wouldn't have to worry on my wedding day and he got the picture of where the flowers were supposed to go and took care of it himself. I didn't even see the ballroom until the day of the wedding when the DJ was announcing my husband and I as Mr & Mrs as we walked into the reception. Jared truly made sure that everything was put together just as we had discussed prior to the wedding. It was perfect! It was so nice to also have the Holiday Inn attached to the venue for all my wedding guests. Jared even helped to set up and coordinate a brunch for my wedding block the next morning. All my guests loved it and it was the perfect touch to end our wedding weekend. Thank you Jared and The Roberts Centre for making it an incredible night that we will always remember!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ariel C

When I found this venue, it was because of a last minute all through with another company. The Roberts Centre wasn't only better in price, but Jared was very responsive, very personable and helped me create the wedding of my dreams! He was there every step of the way from... Read More encouraging me when things got tough to being a smiling face in the crowd on my big day, helping me to stay calm. Thanks so much! I don't regret a thing!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Brya L

My husband and I were married here on March 26, 2016, and the entire process, including the day of, was amazing. From the start, Jared worked with us to make sure every little detail was taken care of and made us feel extremely comfortable and reassured. He was absolutely... Read More awesome. We could use what we wanted and had already purchased to incorporate into the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as ideas from Jared and his staff. The food at our reception was wonderful, and we received many compliments from our guests about their meals. The service staff took care of everything seamlessly, including set up and clean up. Our bridal suite and groomsmen rooms were great to use for getting ready and relaxing,. We honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience!

June Bride 6-15-13

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Brianna T

I loved our reception at the Roberts Centre. Angela was great to work with and was always willing to answer any question I had. She made sure everything met our approval and was done to our liking. The food was delicious and the room looked gorgeous. All of our guests thought it... Read More was elegant and enjoyed our reception. I would recommend the Roberts Centre to brides who want friendly service and a venue that you can make your own!

Good! Beautiful Site!

Reviewed on 8/06/2011 Kathleen H

I loved having my reception here! It was absolutely beautiful and they were great to work with! My only bad comment is that their meal service or set up team is not as high class as I had experienced in other places but it was still good!

Roberts Centre is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2011 Jennifer K

We had our reception at Roberts Centre and it was AMAZING! Angie did the best job EVER at helping us have the reception that we wanted! The food was amazon, the chef is a great guy and made AMAZINg food! The location was perfect because we had a lot of guests coming in from... Read More out of town and with a Holiday Inn attached it made it easy for everyone to have a good time! We couldn't have chosen a better place to have our reception!

Meet The Manager

MaryRuth Grandinette

Hi! My name is MaryRuth! I have been an employee of the Roberts Centre for just over 4 years. I love hearing all the stories from our brides and grooms looking to find the perfect venue to host their wedding and the best day of their lives. Please come and share your story with me so I can assist in creating an extraordinary wedding, for you and your loved ones to remember for a lifetime!