Robert's Florals

$$$

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

114 Raritan Ave., Highland Park, NJ

Beautiful high quality flowers!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer J

Robert's Florals basically made arrangements for the price quote that I set out for them. The flowers came out BEAUTIFUL and you can tell they put a lot of thought into the detail and quality of the bouquets and other floral arrangements.

Gorgeous

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Kelly D

Robert's did an amazing job with our flowers! I showed them a few pictures of different style bouquets I liked, told them my colors and left the rest up to them. I absolutely fell in love with the bridesmaid bouquets and our centerpieces. My girl's dresses were Cobalt blue and I wasn't sure what other colors to pick for flowers. Robert's used the blue hydreangas that I wanted and added different pink and purple flowers to accent the bouquets and centerpieces. They were perfect. My bouquet was a mix of white hydreangas, white lillies and white roses. It was truely stunning!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Lauren C

Mark at Robert's is very patient and helpful. I was extremely pleased with the beautiful flowers at my wedding. Mark will definitely work with you on the price and he also has a lot of great ideas. You can also pay in cash and you will get a 7% discount. Robert's was very reliable on the wedding day. Everything arrived on time and neatly packaged. Everything in the order arrived correctly. The room was breathtaking for the ceremony and reception. I didn't have to worry about anything regarding flowers on my wedding day. I completely trusted them and they came through. I would highly recommend Robert's Florals.

Review for Robert's Florals

Reviewed on 8/28/2007 Kim T

They were so easy to work with and so friendly! Also, I had brought pictures from magazines to give them an idea of what I wanted and what they created for me for centerpieces and bouquets was so much better than any of the pictures.;It's pretty expensive

TO Robert's Florals