Robert's Florals

Highland Park, NJ

Robert's Florals

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

114 Raritan Ave., Highland Park, NJ

Beautiful high quality flowers!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer J

Robert's Florals basically made arrangements for the price quote that I set out for them. The flowers came out BEAUTIFUL and you can tell they put a lot of thought into the detail and quality of the bouquets and other floral arrangements.

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Kelly D

Robert's did an amazing job with our flowers! I showed them a few pictures of different style bouquets I liked, told them my colors and left the rest up to them. I absolutely fell in love with the bridesmaid bouquets and our centerpieces. My girl's dresses were Cobalt blue and I... Read More wasn't sure what other colors to pick for flowers. Robert's used the blue hydreangas that I wanted and added different pink and purple flowers to accent the bouquets and centerpieces. They were perfect. My bouquet was a mix of white hydreangas, white lillies and white roses. It was truely stunning!

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 Lauren C

Mark at Robert's is very patient and helpful. I was extremely pleased with the beautiful flowers at my wedding. Mark will definitely work with you on the price and he also has a lot of great ideas. You can also pay in cash and you will get a 7% discount. Robert's was very... Read More reliable on the wedding day. Everything arrived on time and neatly packaged. Everything in the order arrived correctly. The room was breathtaking for the ceremony and reception. I didn't have to worry about anything regarding flowers on my wedding day. I completely trusted them and they came through. I would highly recommend Robert's Florals.

Review for Robert's Florals

Reviewed on 8/28/2007 Kim T

They were so easy to work with and so friendly! Also, I had brought pictures from magazines to give them an idea of what I wanted and what they created for me for centerpieces and bouquets was so much better than any of the pictures.;It's pretty expensive