Dedicated to capturing love and beauty in life

Stunning photography and exquisite albums capturing the elegance, emotions and spirit of your wedding. As artists we strive to create images that are as distinctive as they are timelessly beautiful, and that are unique to you as a couple. We are passionate about genuine love and emotion, and aim to capture the feeling of the day so that in addition to gorgeous images, you have real memories of the day that bring back that emotion. The result is the story of your day, beautifully told and presented, to cherish and to share. As well as being creatives we are professionals dedicated to making your entire experience refined, but relaxed and fun. We pride ourselves on impeccable service and attention to detail, ensuring that your entire experience is just as flawless as your wedding photos!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Atlanta, GA Atlanta / Destination (404) 245-6026

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katie P

I just want to start off by saying that Robin was incredible!!! we got our pictures back a week after the wedding and every single picture that she took was phenomenal! She definitely knows what she's doing and so does her staff. everyone at our wedding let me know how great she... Read More was. I would recommend her to anyone! If you are looking for a professional photographer she is definitely the one to use! I am so happy with all of our pictures and she captured every single moment of our special day. thank you so much Robin and staff!

2016-10-27T07:54:43 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your nice review! I loved working with you and photographing your beautiful wedding. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be there with you for your special day!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Emily O

Robin was a dream! I'm so glad we choose her to be our wedding photographer. My favorite things about Robin were her flexibility, patience, calm, and OF COURSE her talent! I was out of state, so I never even met Robin until our wedding day. However, I felt 100% comfortable with... Read More her because she was always so thorough and accommodating via phone and e-mail when planning our wedding day. During the wedding, Robin made a deliberate point to make sure we had every photo taken that we had discussed ahead of time. She was able to gracefully coordinate family members and the wedding party and worked seamlessly with other vendors to make my wedding day magical. Somehow, she managed to do all this while remaining under the radar. Additionally, we got our photos back online super quickly - I was expecting it to take much longer than it did. MOST IMPORTANTLY, our photos are gorgeous! We got married in a front of a fireplace in some difficult lighting conditions and Robin nailed it! Robin captured our day beautifully and I'm thrilled to have her images to remember our day during the years to come. If you're looking for a photographer with an eye for creating classic, timeless and elegant photos, I can't recommend Robin more highly!

2016-03-23T08:07:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. I loved photographing your gorgeous wedding and working with you, your friends and family. It was an amazing day in every way and I am so honored and happy to have been a part of it all!

Robin Gerrard - best wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Martha Burton N

Robin Gerrard photographed our wedding last May (2014). I could not be happier with the decision to hire her. Before our wedding day, Robin made a point to be personable and to get to know me (and my fiancé) so that she could capture the wedding through our eyes with the... Read More moments that were most important to us. She was also very organized and sorted all the necessary details early in the wedding planning which was really helpful because I didn't have to worry about anything. On our wedding day, Robin was very discreet with the camera. I never felt overwhelmed or bombarded by a camera - and she still managed to capture every tiny, little moment and detail. After the wedding day, Robin promptly sent all the photographs. We selected our favorite images and she used those photos to create our wedding album. The final product is more powerful than I could have ever imagined. Robin's talent as a photographer and an artist shines through our wedding album. Her ability to use images rather than words to tell a story so vividly is amazing; and that's what makes our album so special- it's not simply a series of photos from the past, but it actually takes the viewer to the weekend of our wedding and plays all the details beautifully. Now that our wedding is a memory, I am so grateful to have an album that replays all the special moments from such a special time. If you are looking for your wedding photographer, schedule Robin Gerrard before she is booked! She will not let you down!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Briana R

Robin Gerrard Photography is the absolute best! Not only are they an amazingly talented group of photographers, they were well organized and managed to get all the images we wanted despite wet weather and an unexpected downpour during the time we had planned to take some special... Read More outdoor shots. Due to their calm and creativity our pictures actually turned out beautifully and are even more special than what I had originally imagined. They were, simply put, perfect.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Nicole S

First off let me say that our photos are breathtaking! Truly! There is not one thing I would change about our photography or our experience with Robin. After considering a few other photographers we found out about Robin, and I’m so grateful we did. Upon meeting her I... Read More immediately trusted them to be the photographers for the most meaningful day so far in my life. Robin was outstanding throughout our entire wedding process. She understood our vision and she and her second photographer exceeded our expectations. Our pictures and album are beyond gorgeous. They obviously have a passion for their work and it shows.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sarah I

Robin was fantastic to work with. We booked her well in advance based on reviews are are glad that we did. She got in touch with me and my husband very early on in planning to ask about details of the wedding, what shots we were interested in, other vendors involved in our... Read More wedding, and what we wanted in our album. She stayed in touch with us monthly if not more frequently during our planning to answer questions, help pick out what albums we wanted, and to help with various other aspects of the planning. She was always very professional and very accessible via email or phone and was phenomenal to work with. My husband and I are extremely pleased with our pictures and albums. The albums have every picture that we wanted and they are beautifully made. We had smaller albums made for our families as gifts, and our family members absolutely love them! I am very satisfied with our photos and how well the photography was done at our wedding and reception and would highly recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Abby O

I can’t rave enough about Robin and her team. They were an absolute dream, were super easy to work with, and have given me beautiful wedding pictures better than I ever even imagined! My now-husband and I were initially drawn to the work on their website, but with both of us... Read More always feeling a bit awkward in front of a camera, and usually not very photogenic, we were not sure how well we would do. As it turns out it was a great experience because they were both very friendly and immediately put us at ease, and anyway, other than during our portraits we hardly knew they were there because they work so quietly and seemed to be invisible a lot of the time! Most importantly the results are so beautiful I can’t stop looking through the pictures. Every photograph taken of us is nothing short of perfection! I’m so glad we chose Robin and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Lori H

Thank you so much for the amazing pictures and for all you did to make our wedding day even better.  The photos are JUST AMAZING! I know everyone probably feels like their wedding is wonderful, but there is something so special about the shots you were able to capture. They are... Read More so crisp and real, beautiful and natural looking all at the same time, and you captured so many special and sweet moments that I know we will enjoy looking back at and remembering for years to come. I am so grateful we had you as our photographers. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Magalie R

I could not be happier with my decision to hire Robin! We planned our wedding while living out of the country so I was a little nervous about never having met before the wedding. That turned out not to be a problem at all because even though most of our planning was done by... Read More email, Robin was always very responsive, friendly, and willing to answer our many wedding questions, and even helped with advice about a couple of things that went beyond photography. While getting ready on my wedding day my hair stylist told me that Robin has a phenomenal reputation in the field, and my makeup artist overheard us talking and chimed in her agreement too! After the experience of working with Robin and her team (two photographers and an assistant), and seeing our incredibly beautiful wedding photos, I can see why. They are kind, easy going, creative, talented and really everything I could have hoped for in my wedding photographers!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 James I

Robin was great to work with. We were able to communicate via Skype with ease. She was always prompt with replies to questions, so we felt confident despite not meeting her until the day of the wedding. We love our photos, and we are looking forward to our album!

2017-05-23T23:35:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I'm so glad you love your photos! You two are such a pleasure to work with. I'm looking forward to your album too. It's going to be gorgeous!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Juliann H

Robin was amazing! My sister was so nervous on her wedding day and Robin did so much to ensure everything was perfect in the pictures. She was patience and so willing to help. She was also very creative and accommodating for every situation! The pictures are stunning. I highly... Read More recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jenny P

Robin was amazing! So professional and wonderful to work with. She captured every moment from getting ready before the wedding to the very end of the reception. My guests, friends and family all loved working with her and the wedding coordinators thought she was amazing. My... Read More pictures came out beautiful! All in all I couldn't ask for a better photographer, thanks Robin!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lorena N

Robin was such a treat to work with! She took my daughter and son-in-law's engagement and wedding photos. She was very kind, and flexible to whatever situation came our way. I love every photo she took, there were so many beautiful memories that she captured. She was... Read More straight-forward, and worked around the chaos of the wedding. She has great skill and kind personality, I would definitely recommend her!

2016-11-01T16:26:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family! Best Always, Robin

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Thomas T

We had a lot of fun working with Robin. She took our engagement and wedding photos. She was very easy to get in contact with, and was always flexible with our busy schedules. Robin had so many ideas to offer, and was able to capture beautiful moments even with ordinary... Read More backgrounds. There were so many awesome moments that I get to re-live as I look at the pictures. She had a way of capturing moments that I didn't even see happen! We would definitely recommend her to anyone in the Charlotte/Atlanta area!

2016-11-01T16:56:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I'm glad to have met and worked with you both - you two make a great couple and both your engagement session in the mountains and wedding day at "the farm" were such fun! I wish you the best in love... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Karen R

Robin photographed my son's and daughter-in-law's wedding in the afternoon/evening at an inside/outside venue. Robin was able to capture beautiful photographs of everyone all afternoon and evening... especially the bride and groom in the most picturesque areas, utilizing the... Read More sunlight, moonlight, and the soft venue lighting available. During some of the most special moments of the wedding, ie, the wedding itself, the bride and groom dance, the father-daughter dance, the cake cutting, etc., I could see Robin out of the corner of my eye capturing every detail. And, after seeing all of the photographs that she provided, I realized that she discreetly captured so many other moments showing the love, joy, and happiness that everyone felt. Thank-you, Robin, for making the wedding so memorable!

2016-11-01T16:45:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful words! I greatly appreciate the time and thought you took in writing this. You and your family were all a pleasure to work with! Best always, Robin

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kevin R

Robin and her team did an outstanding job at our wedding. Not only did they capture all of the photos we requested, but many amazing candid photos as well. They also have an amazing turnaround time. We were able to view and share our photos very quickly after the wedding.... Read More These are the prefect memories from our special day that we will be able to look back on time and time again. Would recommend to anyone!!!!

2016-11-01T16:24:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I loved working with you both for your incredible day! You two truly make a wonderful couple and the love you both share was easily captured! :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Guy R

Robin did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding. We used her for our engagement pictures as well as our entire wedding weekend and could not be happier with the results. Her turnaround time was unbelievable, her availability to answer all of our questions and concerns was... Read More astounding, and the quality of her pictures is unparalleled. We have absolutely no regrets or remorse and are so excited to look through these priceless memories in a few years. I would have no hesitation in recommending Robin to any couple looking for a photographer to capture this irreplaceable moment. Thank you Robin so much! We loved working with you!

2016-11-01T16:12:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I loved meeting you two and your whole fabulous family! It was lots of fun to be there with you through it all. I'm so glad you are happy with your photography!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jami P

Ms Gerrard I want to thank you for taking the most beautiful photos for our daughters wedding they will have wonderful memories to look back on Thank you again Mrs Jami Pyle (Ramminger ) Wedding

2016-10-27T07:59:58 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Pyle, you are most welcome! I loved meeting you and your wonderful family, and working with you all. Thank you for trusting me with the photography of such an important event. It was a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Wilma L

Robin, is a nice person and a good professional. She is very detailed with things specially for the album, she puts lots of effort in everything. It was good working with her.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Molly N

We had such a great experience working with Robin. She was always accessible by email or phone and she was very flexible with our busy schedule (in scheduling an engagement shoot). She was very helpful in coming up with a "day of" schedule, which was critical for the day to go... Read More smoothly! Without her, I would have had no idea what I was doing. Robin has done this hundreds of times, so know that you can lean on her if you have any questions about a good "day of" schedule! She was very open to any ideas we had for photograph poses (we had many) and was willing to try anything! Along with that, she was a great photojournalist of our wedding, capturing every moment perfectly with her camera. There were so many sweet moments that I didn't get to see happen until I looked at her pictures. She has a way of being everywhere all at once. We loved having her alongside us on our wedding day, she was always very friendly and versatile to whatever (or whoever) came her way! I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

2016-05-28T11:42:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your nice review and for trusting me to be your photographer. Your wedding was beautiful and I loved working with you and all your friends. You all were so much fun! I enjoyed every minute of it!

Amazing engagement photo shoot

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Kala M

We just got done taking our engagement photos and could not be happier with the results. Robin and her husband came out to meet us at the location we chose, a place they had not shot before, and were amazingly helpful and friendly. Neither my fiance nor I are very comfortable in... Read More front of a camera, but with Robin we had no problem smiling and ended up having a ton of fun!! She gave us enough direction where we were not just standing there awkwardly but allowed us to be ourselves at the same time. We highly recommend using Robin for any wedding, and after receiving our engagement pictures, we can't wait to have Robin do our big day!

2015-11-24T06:11:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your shoot. We did too! You two are such a great couple. I am looking forward to photographing your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Robin did all our photography from the engagement pictures to the wedding. We used her services three times and are extremely happy with her work. She was so easy to work with and was always calm, responsive, dependable and professional. Her photographs are beautiful and... Read More she captured all the moments which makes us able to re-live the wedding all over again. The biggest problem we will have is narrowing down the photos we want as there as so many great ones to choose from!

2015-11-19T13:45:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your nice review. I am happy to hear that you are so pleased with the engagement photos. It was a really fun shoot. I am looking forward to photographing the wedding!

Photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We just received our daughters wedding pictures and we are absolutely thrilled. From the early afternoon preparation through the last dance Robin captured the joy and excitement of the day. So easy to work with and so much attention to detail our pictures are wonderful. Her... Read More preparation with the couple before the wedding put them at ease knowing they would get all the shots they wanted. Her creative eye and unexpected captured moments brought us more than we could have asked for. I would highly recommend Robin.

2015-11-02T10:18:08 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you were happy with everything. I enjoyed working with you and your family! Thank you for giving the me the opportunity!

Super easy to work with, great photos

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rebecca Y

Robin was very easy to work with and helped us get the pictures we really wanted to capture on our wedding day. I would recommend her services to any couple. We love that she had another photographer to help her capture some really great candids. Our photos turned out fabulous!

2015-11-02T10:21:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm very happy to hear that you are happy with your pictures and the experience you had with us. It was a beautiful wedding and I was honored to have the opportunity to be there!

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Our wedding was a second wedding for me and my bride. We knew what we wanted to capture and we knew that we needed someone who was responsible, professional, artistic and smart. Robin Gerrard was referred to us. After looking at some of her work and meeting with her, we knew... Read More we found the perfect photographer for the event we changed our whole lives to have together. Fast forward to after the event, Robin was amazing and lived up to our every expectation. We could not have been happier with our choice. Everyone who hires a photographer should feel this lucky!

2015-10-30T14:27:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your nice comments. Your wedding was beautiful in every way and I loved having the opportunity to photograph it for you!

Robin Gerrard

Being a romantic, with a background in fine art, and having loved photography since I got my first real camera at 16, I found my way naturally to wedding photography. Now with my amazing team, and over 250 weddings later, I'm still loving it! We have been fortunate to have worked at gorgeous venues across the country, from ballroom galas in the northeast, to beautiful vineyards of CA, to farm weddings in the South, and two live weddings for NBC's Today Show. Wherever your venue or whatever your wedding style or size, if love is there, we would love to be there to capture the memories for you!