Is this your business? claim it now

Robyn Van Dyke Photography

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

4514 Environ Way, Chapel Hill, NC (919) 539-6872

Absolutely Incredible

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 Kelly E

Robyn was absolutely phenomenal. Her photos are bright and beautiful. She was able to capture all the love and joy that we felt. Her natural light shots (like portraits) are stunning, and her indoor shots (ceremony and reception) were amazing. Starting with the first email... Read More about an engagement session, we were so happy with Robyn's ideas, responsiveness and professionalism. Photography was the most important to us. I did intensive research on vendors, but in the end - I fell in love with Robyn's style. I even made sure she was available before we confirmed our wedding date! It was the perfect choice for us, I am beyond thrilled with our pictures. On top of all that, Robyn is so sweet. Working with her, and her second shooter/husband Jordan, was fun and easy. We felt so comfortable with them, and they gave us beautiful portraits that are natural and "us". They work so hard, but there is always a smile on their faces. Robyn was incredible to work with, and I would recommend her to absolutely everyone!

Absolutely love

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Erin W

We started off with the basic package, which is amazing and about $1,000 less, but ended up adding to it. Robyn and her husband, Jordan, are just amazing at what they do. Not only does Robyn have an uncanny ability to manipulate light (seriously, in our engagement pictures, she... Read More showed us a shot on her camera and we turned around asking it really looks like that?) but they have a very relaxed manner, joke around, really try to make the moment your moment and not project anything onto it. They aren't pushy but they get the job done. We had a lot of people at the wedding trying to take pictures of the families afterwards while Robyn was getting her shots, and they were very professional and polite about getting what they needed and not shoving people away. I could not have been happier. They really make an effort to get to know you as a couple and adapt what they do to your personality. They get the traditional shots that everyone wants but also aren't afraid to try something fun. We took pictures with giant numbers during our engagement session to use as table numbers, and one of our props was a pair of nerf guns. Robyn handled it like a champ! I would definitely recommend them! Plus you get two great photographers who work really well together—and they're husband and wife! Adds to the romance.

Outstanding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Sarah T

Jonathan and I absolutely LOVED working with Robyn!! She did a great job on our engagement shoot and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera! And her and her husband were a great team at the wedding! Very professional, efficient and still a ton of fun to work with!