Rock Bottom Brewery & Restaurant

Chicago, IL

Cheers!

Book your upcoming event at Rock Bottom! Our innovative menu and experienced staff will ensure an unforgettable reception, rehearsal dinner or wedding brunch for you and your guests. Our handcrafted beer is on tap in all private event space. We look forward to creating the perfect event for you!

$$ - Affordable

Specialty

American Regional

One West Grand Ave, Chicago, IL

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 CHRISTINE C

McKenna & Katie were absolute God sends! They had everything covered, effortlessly! None of my requests were turned down. Everything went so smooth. My guests RAVED about the food, and loved that they had a menu of 4 different meal options. The value you get for a downtown Chicago event location is phenomenal!

great dinner

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Annie B

Wanted a low key rehearsal dinner. Rock Bottom's food was good, and there was a TON of it! No way I could eat my whole dinner and still fit in my dress the next day, haha. Dessert included donut holes, big success. Staff was friendly and we had exactly what we wanted, a relaxing tasty dinner. There was an elevator for grandma and the staff put up a sign showing our guests where to go.

fantastic

Reviewed on 3/06/2011 Christine F

The food was great and we had excellent service.

Exceeds Expectations

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kelsey K

Our wedding at Rock Bottom far exceeded all of our expectations. We choose Rock Bottom because good food and high quality liquor is important to us. Rock Bottom did not disappoint on food or liquor. Additionally, they excelled in service, flexibility and ease of planning. The second floor event space Rock Bottom offered was relaxed yet sophisticated. On the day of the event, the decor was lovely. Care was clearly put into arranging every detail. Coordinating with Rock Bottom was simple. Rock Bottom's coordinators McKenna and Katie were responsive and willing to accommodate our every request. For example, on the day of our wedding the best man decided that his speech would include a video presentation. McKenna did not miss a beat. She heard about the last minute request and came to the rescue gathering and queuing up presentation equipment immediately even though we did not request A/V equipment before the event. Prior to the wedding, the groom and I requested two temperamental desserts. We wanted both creme brûlée and warm brownies with ice cream to be served. At first, we believed it would not be possible to serve both because of logistical problems. McKenna offered that an attendant at a dessert bar could make both dessert possible. We were thrilled with that offer. On the day of the wedding McKenna's idea was well executed. The brownies, the ice creme and the creme brûlée were all served at their optimal temperatures. The food was superb. My steak was cooked to perfection served hot. When visiting with guests it was clear every meal was cooked to perfect and nicely presented. We heard "this is the best meal I've ever had at a wedding" numerous times through out the night. Rock Bottom was the perfect choice for our wedding. They delivered on everything we asked for and more. We will not only tell our friends and colleagues about our experience, but we are looking for other reasons to throw a party at Rock Bottom.

Great place for a rehearsal dinner!

Reviewed on 11/29/2010 Megan B

We had our rehearsal dinner at Rock Bottom in downtown Indianapolis. They have a great space they rent out for dinners. We had the entire basement to ourselves. They have pool tables and big screen tvs. The food is amazing as well. I would totally recommend checking them out.

Review for Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jill S

I LOVED that it was in downtown Chicago. The rooftop space was wonderful for cocktails. My relatives from rural Kansas were blown away by the huge buildings all around. The pub feel invited fun and a casual feel to our wedding after a very formal ceremony sight.;It was a little chilly for cocktails outside. If we had a date in June or July, it would have been a little more comfortable.

TO Rock Bottom Brewery & Restaurant