Rock Creek Ranch Event Center

McKinney, TX

Weddings are one of the most exciting times of your life. RCR is here to bring that special occasion to you. From elegant and extravagant, to western all the way. Your imagination and RCR can make that unique wedding is exactly what you want. All your dreams are about to come true!

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden, Trees

Shuttle Service, Transportation

4934 FM 1461, McKinney, TX (469) 742-9847

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Karie V

Ronnie and his team were wonderful! From the moment I went to visit the venue to my wedding day, they were easy going, flexible, and always willing to help, which made my big day that much less stressful. The day of my wedding forecast rain, and the team was very patient with me... Read More as I made my decisions as to have the ceremony indoors or outdoors. I decided to stick to an outdoor wedding, and I'm so happy I did because the perfect lighting with the backdrop of the pond and greenery was gorgeous. Rock Creek Ranch was above and beyond my expectations, and is great value for the perfect rustic wedding.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Auriel T

What a wonderful place to have a reception! Perfect for the rustic looking wedding! Ronnie is so easy to get along with and helpful if you need something changed or not sure how to set something up. Perfect location just far enough away from city life and feels very quaint.... Read More Highly Recommend!

Perfect Barn Wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Trystan K

This venue was BEAUTIFUL! Very Pinterest-esque, plus Ronnie (The owner) is super friendly and helpful. There are no hidden charges and he was very flexible about us coming the view the venue while in the planning stages, he even has some extra decoration and things that make the... Read More process even easier! We had our ceremony and reception inside and he has a crew that helps flip it very quickly in between, or during warmer months there is a beautiful outdoor area for the ceremony! All around fantastic venue!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Amanda S

This could not have been a more perfect venue for my wedding! The outdoor venue with the trees, creek and the sunset if you’re interested makes for the most gorgeous backdrop to any ceremony. There’s plenty of room indoors for a ceremony as well with ease to decorate it for... Read More weddings/receptions up to 300 guests. Also indoors, they have the dance floor all set up with a beautiful chandelier and lights, ready for you and your guests to have a great time! The owners were the best to work with and wanted to make sure my day was exactly how I had planned it to be. Their attendant who poured drinks was just as sweet to my guests and the security officer they employed to be on duty during my wedding was just as helpful and great to work with as well! Overall I cannot recommend this venue enough as it was one of the most stress free items on my list. My guests loved it and the pictures I’ve seen so far have only confirmed that I chose the right spot for the special day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Chris M

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our decision to have our wedding reception at Rock Creek Ranch. It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and the perfect location. The barn is decorated wonderfully and the view is just to die for. The sunset was gorgeous over the pond/the field and... Read More was the absolute best setting for romantic just-married photographs. We’ve also heard from so many guests that our venue was the best. Ronnie (the owner) was the kindest, most gracious man. He made sure to answer every little question I had and gave us GREAT recommendations for food and DJ. On the day of, a few things went wrong (power went out a few hours before, for example) and Ronnie ensured we didn’t even know they happened! We are SO happy with Rock Creek Ranch and recommend it highly!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Leahlyn R

We could not have been more thrilled with our choice to get married at Rock Creek Ranch! Ronnie was absolutely the easiest and most wonderful person to work with! He was friendly, helpful and very flexible! The venue was completely breathtaking and easily accommodated our large... Read More families! His prices were by far the most reasonable and everyone is still talking about how perfect everything was! I would recommend him no matter how big or small your wedding will be because he’s easy to work with and you will not be disappointed with the end result!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jessica P

I cannot imagine a better wedding venue than Rock Creek! From the moment we toured it and talked to the owner, my husband and I knew we were getting married here. The place has a very homey feel to it and the view outside by the pond was spectacular. Ronnie was very... Read More accommodating with payment options and different set ups for the reception. We've already recommended this venue to the best man because of how amazing our experience was here.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Spenser A

This was absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond to make our day special! We had opportunities to come out to the venue multiple times before the wedding to ensure planning. They were always present to answer any questions we may have had. They absolutely took care of... Read More us!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Becky B

Ronnie and his wife and team were amazing from the get-go. Totally accommodating and legitimately felt like family through the whole process. All of our questions, comments and concerns were totally addressed and they took the edge off the bulk of wedding planning. Their "make... Read More yourselves at home" approach is what sold us on their venue and kept us and our families smiling through the whole wedding! Ronnie is a wonderful person and his venue is BEAUTIFUL! Our photographer told us "I could never shoot another wedding and be okay!" You can't beat the views. Definitely go check this place out!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Chris A

We have had several events at Rock Creek Ranch (from staff parties to high end fundraisers) and have always had a great experience. Ronnie and his team are great to work with and make the overall experience even more wonderful. The reception hall and grounds are very pretty... Read More and the space is easy to configure for your needs!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rosemarie S

This venue was absolutely PERFECT. From the owner (Ronnie), location, inside and out, one could not ask for more. Our daughter was married there just last night and our experience from planning, spontaneous "additional walk-thru" visits, security, bartender, wedding and... Read More reception,we were delighted. Highly recommend this classic, elegant yet relaxed venue!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Kiersten D

The venue is great and the outdoor ceremony area is breathtaking. We ended up changing venues and not using rock creek ranch because it was just too large. His 1500 deposit is non refundable which is high by area venue standards. But Ronnie was very helpful while we were... Read More planning to use his venue. Overall there was a lot on The property that was kind of an eye sore driving up, and the venue itself was far too large for my 120 guest wedding and not very well kept. He threatened me if I was to write a bad review on here. But instead, I'm writing my experience souly. Ronnie was accommodating, and very - do whatever you want and have fun which was great. But in the end the eye appeal and the non refundable 1500 deposit and threatening remarks made me write this. But again. The venue is very pretty out back and Ronnie is extremely nice and helpful while your planning your big day out there.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Jennifer H

Ronnie is one of the main reasons we booked this venue. We were absolutely speechless when we saw the venue. It was everything we wanted. A updated rustic venue. We wanted rustic not "falling apart." His team were extremely helpful and he calmed our worries. Unlike most venues,... Read More the hospitality was incredible. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. Our guest keep telling us how beautiful our wedding venue was. There is a reason this place has 5 stars. If you don't believe me go check it out for yourself :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kaylee G

Randy really worked with us to make sure the day was special. They allowed us in a day early so I could be able to enjoy the day of my wedding and relax. Only complaint was it was a little warm in the middle of the day. They got it cooled off by the time the ceremony started... Read More though

Over and Beyond!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Vanessa D

They were Amazing. The owner made us feel at home and went over and beyond the call of duty!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Jordan P

This location was perfect!! As soon as I drove up I knew I wouldn't need to look anywhere else. The location is beautiful, truly a best kept secret of the DFW area. The service was unbeatable. They set up all the chairs at the ceremony site, and everything inside. All we had to... Read More do was bring everything in that we wanted to use to decorate. They have a rainy day contingency plan for no extra charge (yes, other places charge if it rains on your wedding day). They contact and get your bartenders and security for you (they are in FULL uniform), all you have to do is pay them. I cannot recommend this place enough, it is a MUST SEE!!

They saved my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Jennifer C

We fell in love with Rock Creek the minute we walked inside. It's absolutely breathtaking! Ronnie and Stacy were so incredibly helpful from the planning to the cleaning up. They were on top of it all. And, thank God they were. My wedding cakes ended up not showing up until after... Read More the ceremony and we could not get in touch with anyone from the bakery to find out where they were. Stacy took control and handled it all so I could continue enjoying my day and not stress about it. When they thought all hope was lost, Ronnie jumped in and went to buy us another cake. Luckily, ours eventually showed up. If they weren't there to take over, I would have lost my mind. No bride should have to deal with disasters on their wedding day, and Ronnie and Stacy are committed to making your day the best it can be. If you want value for your money and reliable staff, this is DEFINITELY the place for you! You won't regret it.

So great!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Kelsey L

Rock Creek is the best! Stacy was so helpful during the entire planning process, and they made the entire day so easy for us!!

Best Kept Secret in North Dallas

Reviewed on 7/28/2013

I would recommend RCR Event Center to anyone looking for a beautiful venue to share their special day with family and friends. My daughter and son in law celebrated their wedding day last April at RCR and everything went beautifully. The staff was so friendly and accommodating... Read More and made the stress of planning a wedding much easier. We looked at several options in the N. Dallas area to have the ceremony and reception at the same location and found this was perfect for our budget.

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Brandi M

I would say that this venue is good, but becareful of the weather. We got very lucky with a cold front coming through the day of the wedding, but if it is over 90 outside I do not think it would be cool enough inside. On our rehearsal/decorating day it was over 100 degrees out... Read More side and it was at least 94 in the venue. My wedding planner got sick from the heat. Other than that and it was a good experience.

Absolutely Breathtaking

Reviewed on 4/22/2012 Briana B

Ronnie was beyond helpful with our big day. The outside and inside were absolutely beautiful and we couldn't be happier with this venue!! It MADE our wedding day everything we imagined and more!

almost perfect

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Gretchen C

I loved the venue from the first time I walked in until, well, now. It's a great, quiet, country place to get married and is very reasonably priced. It's one of Dallas' best kept secrets, if you ask me. We had around 175 guests, a huge sweets/cake table, the DJ on the stage, a... Read More lounge area set up with 4 couches and we STILL had plenty of room. It was great! The guy who owns the property is a great fella but he hires a lady to "manage" it for him. She's not helpful and in fact, tried to charge us more money for things she had told us for 8 months were included in what we had already paid. Other than that, my experience there was great. :)