Rock Paper Scissors

If we were in charge, each bride would have a contingent of bluebirds twittering about her head at all times. As such, we take particular care to ensure that each wedding announcement is special and perfect. Stop by to see some lovely samples or call to secure a spot on our design calendar.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

721 South 4th Street, Saint Charles, MO (636) 699-7573

Added a touch of personalization

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Laura S

We had Rock, Paper, Scissors do our invites, thank yous and programs. We are in love with the design and so many guests commented on how it really fit us! I really enjoyed working with them on the pieces and highly recommend adding this level of personalization to every event!

Nothing Short of Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Joanna D

If you are looking for someone to create the most beautiful, creative and original invitations for your wedding, or any event for that matter, than you have to go to Rock Paper Scissors. Corey created all of my Save the Dates and formal invitations and people are still talking... Read More about them today. Corey is amazingly creative and fabulous to work with. Her prices are outstanding and her work is unlike any other. I will be calling on Corey to do all of my upcoming events from now on. I honestly couldn't be happier with how all of my invitations turned out. Do not look any further, just go to her shop and see what she can create for you. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Dominique W

Outstanding creativity and quality! Some of our guests have framed our "save the date" (we have too!)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren D

Corey is an absolute dream. I came to her in a panic, running up against the deadline to mail our wedding invitations. Corey assured me she could design and produce our invitations in plenty of time (which she did - with time to spare!). Every step of the process was fun and... Read More interactive; Corey was very interested in every idea we had. Her product was flawless, gorgeous and we received so very many compliments. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience - thanks, Corey!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Ashton L

Corey was amazing to work with! She does beautiful work. She made my invitations & programs for my wedding. I got so many compliments on both!! She is so professional & knows what she is doing!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Dani C

Corey is amazing! My husband and I went to 5 other invitation artists before we found her but no one was able to create a design like what I had pictured in my had. Corey was the one person who was able to design the most perfect invitations that fit our style and vision. She is... Read More so unique to this invitation industry because she actually came up with sample invitations for us to look at (based on our style preferences we had talked about in our first meeting) before we had to pay her a dime, which is so unusual. We knew exactly what we were getting from her and what the invitations would look like before giving any money which made us feel so confident in her abilities. Her prices are also some of the most affordable out there. I would 100% recommend Rock Paper Scissors and can't wait to use this company again in the future.

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Angela C

Corey is amazing and made the most beautiful wedding invitations for our garden wedding. She made matching ceremony programs, table numbers, hashtag signs, place cards, and welcome gift bag sheets. When there was an error, she fixed it right away. She took our very few ideas and... Read More made such gorgeous paper goods for our wedding and everything matched which our guests loved.

I got rave reviews on my invitations!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Becky W

Corey was so much fun to meet with and very knowledgeable and creative about all things paper! I chose the colors and paper and she created the most beautiful invitations. She was able to send me several different styles to pick from that were all customized based on our... Read More conversations and I selected a style from there. I was getting rave reviews from my guests! They said they were most beautiful invites they ave every received! Corey also created the programs, the table numbers, the guest seating chart, and will be creating the thank you's - all matching and so pretty. I would highly recommended her to anyone!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Katherine V

We had a wonderful experience for the save the dates and invitations (I personalized them and she used recycled paper!!), we then asked her to do our rehearsal dinner and wedding programs. My friends loved my invites and one who is getting married soon used Rock Paper Scissors... Read More as well. My mom also had my brother's rehearsal dinner invitations, response cards, and place cards. Any paper products I need in the future, I will go to Rock Paper Scissors--awesome designs, service, and very reasonably priced:)

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Ashley W

Corey took my lack of a vision and turned it into beautiful invitations, programs, and table numbers. Each creation went perfectly with the style of the wedding!

Unbelievably AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 Britt S

I actually work for The Knot and hired Corey to design my stationary for my wedding. (Believe it or not, but custom designed invitations is not near as expensive as you think and it's unique to you and your event!) Anyway, I loved all of Corey's ideas and designs that she... Read More created for me! She is unbelievably talented and EVERYONE has raved about her designs! She went above and beyond and made the entire process so much fun and so easy! Seriously, I could not have asked for anything more unique and beautiful than what Corey created! I would definitely recommend her several times over!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Christine S

Just a “shout out” to Corey, the owner. We had her do all of our printing for our wedding and everything was fabulous. So many complements!! I would recommend Rock Paper Scissors for any event.

2012-05-09T11:29:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You were a dream to work with and you make an absolutely gorgeous bride! Congratulations!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 4/11/2012 Sara S

Every single person I talked to gushed over our save the dates and wedding invitations. Corey did all of our design work after a short meeting to get an idea of what we liked. She emailed things to me, made changes as requested, and was really fast at getting things done! She... Read More was also really helpful with ideas and really willing to work with the constantly changing numbers of things that we needed as our list kept growing. I highly recommend Corey and rock paper scissors for unique and beautiful paper products!

2012-04-12T12:13:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sara! You were a dream to work with and you made an absolutely gorgeous bride! Congratulations!!

Totally aesome!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Cassie G

My husband actually found this place for me while I was stresing over whether or not to DIY our invites. Corey, the owner, design and print our logo, save the dates, invitations, place cards, Seating chart, puzzle cards, and she gae me the file for our logo so I could print some... Read More addtional items with Vistaprint. She was always quick to answer my emails, and was very easy to work with as far as going bak and forth on design. Everything that she printed turned out beautiful, and we received many compliments. Would definitely recommend!!