Is this your business? claim it now

Rock Quarry Farm

Chapel Hill, NC

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue

1700 Hwy 54 W, Chapel Hill, NC (919) 929-1408

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Megan M

Our guests raved about the beautiful venue. The owners were lovely and a joy to work with.

Simply Elegant and Amazing

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Stephanie A

I accidentally found Rock Quarry Farm while trying to find another wedding venue and I struck gold! The owners, Miles and Camille, were fantastic to work with from day one. The biggest thing for me was their flexibility; I could bring in any caterer, any vendor, do what I... Read More wanted anywhere on the property without hidden fees or ridiculous restrictions. They were also supremely helpful without being meddlesome, which is rare among all the venues I checked out. I can't say enough great things about Rock Quarry Farm. My outdoor farm wedding was intimate, romantic, fun, and perfect thanks to that gorgeous property lay out and the easy going owners.

Review for Rock Quarry Farm

Reviewed on 9/22/2007 Laurie W

The reception venue is a beautiful old farmhouse with several outlying barns and buildings. The layout allowed us a lot of creativity with the reception, having cocktails by the pool, the ceremony in a separate area out by a barn and the reception up near the house. It was... Read More very beautiful and offers many possibilities.;You have to want an outdoor wedding. Our wedding felt rustic due to the setting, but the catering and decorations were very elegant and refined which to me was a nice mix. It's a no frills place, but you can add frills as wanted. You have to be creative or have a creative planner.