Custom Invitations, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

45 Delongis Court, Sparkill, NY (845) 398-1605

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Marla Shekiera L

Sandy is amazing she helped me find beautiful invitations that fit my budget!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Yolanda T

Like most DIY brides I was planning to doing the invitations myself. I was on lots of invitation/printing websites and found a few invitations that I liked but I was not 100% certain about any of them. For the record, I did the Save-the-Dates myself and they were a huge hit,... Read More everyone thought they were so cute, clever, and unique, so how could I follow that up with less than spectacular invites. I decided I no longer wanted to do the invites myself and wanted to possibly find somewhere local to have a face-to-face with an actual person and be able to see the invites in person. I did a quick search for my area and Rockland County Invites popped up. There was a name of a more well known "chain" stationery/invitation store but I had already been there and was not impressed with their quality/variation of products. I actually went to Rockland County Invitations as a "walk-in" not realizing it was a home-based business (which I have no problem with) but felt bad because I (along with my bestie/bridesmaid) just popped up on Sandy. She was with client but gracious enough to let my friend and me wait until she finished up, she gave us several books to look through while we waited. When she was ready for us she took great care in trying to figure out what I was looking for and was able to find books with invites that were more my style. We finally settled on one invitation that fit my (later dubbed) Rustic Chic wedding theme and everyone absolutely loved them! I did find the same invites on a website and worried that I might have been paying more by using Sandy but that was not the case at all. If there was any difference in price, it wasn't by much plus having personal service like Sandy provided was clutch for a slightly overwhelmed bride. Going to Rockland County Invitations and delegating one aspect of the wedding planning was a great choice especially since dealing with Sandy was such a pleasant experience as well. Sandy also helped when I needed an "info" card added after I already placed the invite order. She had extra paper that coordinated with my invites and took the time to do a rushed but beautiful job so I could get the invites out in time! Excellent service for sure!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Valerie V

Sandy was a doll to work with and extremely knowledgeable of her craft. She showed us tons of ideas and offered many suggestions and possible combinations to fit our visions. She made the invitation process a breeze and was on time, efficient, and personable. Rockland County... Read More Invitations is the way to go for your next event.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Brianna F

Sandy is the best in the business! Could not be happier with how our wedding invitations came out. We received countless calls and compliments on how elegant they were! Sandy worked with us to customize our suite and everything surpassed our expectations. It's true that... Read More invitations offer the first glimpse of your big day! I would recommend Sandy and her expertise to everyone! Thank you Sandy!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Maria S

I am extremely pleased with the announcements and change of address cards that Sandy prepared for me. She was very professional and is seasoned in the business. She was kind, and so easy to work with. Her flexible schedule made it easy for me to meet with her at my... Read More convenience. She was attentive to my needs and had wonderful creative ideas that fit my budget. We had great communication and she always responded promptly. My order arrived on time as expected and I was thrilled with the result. I have received so many compliments on the cards and I am very grateful for Sandy's services. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be back in the future. Maria (New York)

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Sunra C

Working with Sandy was such a pleasure. She had great suggestions for the design and style of my invitations and was also very flexible with last minute add ons. She was very attentive and my invitations came out beautifully!

Qualité et valeur

Reviewed on 2/05/2015

Je m'appel Mohammed Je étais un peu débordé choisissant mes invitations mais de sable avec des expressions Illimité vraiment aidé et je obtenir exactement ce qu'elle voulait. Nous étions en mesure de combiner différentes parties de différentes invitations que nous aimions en un... Read More seul qui reflète vraiment les deux de nous. Je la recommande vivement à tous ceux qui recherchent des invitations.

Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Chadia B

Sandy is such a great and knowledgeable person! I learned about her in a Bridal Expo. She was so accommodating and super nice! She really enjoys what she does. Our invitations were so beautiful! We couldn't beat the price!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Jessica M

I was a little overwhelmed choosing my invitations but Sandy with Expressions Unlimited really helped my husband and I get exactly what she wanted. We were able to combine various parts of different invitations that we liked into one that really reflected both of us (and we... Read More also came in under our budget). I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for invites.

Good, but make sure to double-count

Reviewed on 5/14/2011 Amy G

The invitations came out beautiful and we received a lot of compliments on them. My only word of caution is to make sure that you count all of the items as soon as you get home to make sure that you received everything that you ordered - my order was 25 RSVPs short and it took... Read More a few weeks to get the rest of them. Other than that, Sandy was very good to work with.