Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

45 Delongis Court, Sparkill, NY (845) 398-1605

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Gina Marie P

My wedding was on 9/15/17, and I first met Sandy at a bridal expo, and she was so kind and helpful to me, and I set up a appt to meet with her. She was absolutely amazing in knowing exactly what I wanted, and I can't tell you how many complements I got on my wedding invitations,... Read More and everything else!!!! I did my wedding invitations with Rockland County Invitations, as well as mass programs, menu cards, and table cards. She made sure everything matched, and was on time with everything. She is very well priced, and very personal. You will not go wrong choosing Rockland County Invitations. I will most definitely be recommending her to everyone I know, and using Sandy again for any of my invitation needs in the future.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Loryn O

I was recommended to Sandy by a family friend and had an amazing experience. Sandy is so personable and flexible with meeting us! It was so nice to meet with someone and discuss ideas verse doing it online. Sandy has so many invitations to choose from and then she even... Read More customizes them from there (font, color). We had an idea in mind and she matched it perfectly! We even made an error on a couple of the envelopes and Sandy had them reprinted for us within a day! Our menus and programs were beautiful too - no details spared! I would 100% recommend Sandy to any bride or anyone planning an event!

2017-08-28T14:06:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Having an idea in mind truly helps with being able to offer ideas to personalize and produce an invitation ensemble reflective of the theme and wonderful introduction of your special day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 DaynaMarie D

I first met Sandy from Rockland County Invitations at a bridal expo and shortly after, my fiance and I knew we wanted to set up a meeting with her to get some ideas for our wedding invitations. I really didn’t want to do the invitations online and in the end, I’m so glad we did... Read More them in person with Sandy! She has a huge selection of binders that each have tons and tons of examples in them. She suggested a pocket style invitation to keep all the additional cards very organized (RSVP, accommodations, reception, etc) and then left us alone for a while to pick out some examples that we liked. It was nice to be able to look through things without feeling any pressure! We found some ideas that we liked and when Sandy came back in the room she helped us customize every step of the way. I gave her one small idea and she knew exactly how to expand on it! She helped us with style, fonts, wording, colors, everything. She was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic! Our invitations came out absolutely stunning!!! We consistently got compliment after compliment as our invitations were received by our guests. They are so elegant, but yet different than other invitations I’ve seen. We are so thrilled with the outcome! We also asked Sandy to make our menu cards so they could mimic the look of the invitations and they came out beautiful! She was a pleasure to work with every step of the way. She was very responsive to emails and any issues that came up along the way. I highly recommend using Rockland County Invitations and Sandy for any occasion!

2017-08-28T14:02:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! My goal is to make the experience of choosing invitations and accessories a positive part of your wedding planning. Combined with the amount of possibilities offered and my vison, you can truly come out above anyone else with the perfect items... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Maria S

I am extremely pleased with the announcements and change of address cards that Sandy prepared for me. She was very professional and is seasoned in the business. She was kind, and so easy to work with. Her flexible schedule made it easy for me to meet with her at my... Read More convenience. She was attentive to my needs and had wonderful creative ideas that fit my budget. We had great communication and she always responded promptly. My order arrived on time as expected and I was thrilled with the result. I have received so many compliments on the cards and I am very grateful for Sandy's services. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be back in the future. Maria (New York)

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Megan H

Sandy was so accommodating and amazing to work with! She was so patient, listened to our style and guided us through all of her samples to make sure we found what we liked. We are thrilled with the final result and would recommend them to anyone looking for invites for weddings!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 danielle b

Sandy was amazing to work with! She is so creative and really helped me pick the perfect invitations for my wedding! She knows exactly what you are looking for once you describe it, she goes above and beyond! I would recommend her to anyone that needs wedding invitations or any... Read More other invitations!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Sunra C

Working with Sandy was such a pleasure. She helped with design suggestions and had was also very flexible with last minute add ons. She responded promptly to all of my inquiries. She was very attentive and my invitations came out beautifully.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Wendy C

My wedding is just in a few months and I already have my invitations. They are beautiful and perfect, just how I asked for them thanks to Sandy from Rockland County Invitations. The experience was super easy and smooth. Sandy was great help and thanks to her I had absolutely no... Read More bumps on the road.