YOMO - You Only Marry Once

Hardworking - detail oriented - professional wedding service that caters to every aspect of your night. You give us a date and we take care of the details for you! DJ, Wedding Host, Day-of Coordination, Wedding Planning, Videography, Uplighting/GOBO, Photobooth, Photography...we have it all! We are a mix matched group of crazy talented people who happen to love weddings. Our guys and gals are super diverse and all share the same desire for perfection. Our vision is to create, enhance, and capture those special moments. Why do we do this? The love stories, the happily ever afters, and of course...the fantastic wedding food!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Royal Oak, MI Serving All Michigan (248) 658-8210

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Aimee A

Rockstar Entertainment delivered beyond expectations!!! Both MC and music are critical in making your wedding reception not only memorable to your guests but a party they won’t want to leave! Once we had met with DJ Diallo and Yvan, it was no question who we were booking for... Read More our Wedding this past August. They were very receptive to the experience we were looking for and completely understood our vision even though we weren’t the best at explaining it! My husband and I wanted the opposite of your typical cheesy wedding DJ, we wanted HYPE entertainment; a club-level look and sound- that is exactly what they delivered! We also did our backlighting through them… the venue looked beautiful! I loved the energy they brought to our grand entrance and first dance. They had all of our guests stand in a circle around us while we danced… it was one of my most favorite moments! They transitioned our reception seamlessly and kept our guests on the dance floor until the end of the reception! They were so awesome… we asked them to stay for additional time! I am still getting compliments from our guests!!! Well done! I never knew I needed a Day-of Coordinator but OMG this was my SAVING GRACE on my wedding day! Yvan was my amazing coordinator! Prior to the wedding, Yvan prepped me on what to expect, offered some ideas and suggestions, and went over checklists and last minute to-dos. I was crunched for time with party favors- we ordered Garrett’s popcorn and still needed to bag them individually. She suggested to make it interactive for the guests and allow them to fill their own bags (she set this table up for me and it was a hit)!! I could not believe how prepared the day of coordination was. Yvan came with an assistant. They were both wearing black aprons filled with wedding emergency kit items such as deodorant, mints, bobby pins, sewing kit, etc. They communicated with my vendors the entire day, made sure guests were happy, kept track of time, location and bridal party. We had 22 total bridesmaids and groomsmen, 1 flower girl, 14 sponsors, 4 secondary sponsors, plus immediate family in our wedding entourage… needless to say, it was a big wedding party and the coordinators kept everyone organized and well informed of what was going on. They handled issues like a pro.. I wasn’t even aware of any problems that came up… they just took care of it! Apparently one of my bridesmaids ripped her dress right before the ceremony and they were able to stitch it back up quickly. My 3-year old niece was the flower girl and was getting fussy during pictures because she was hungry. The coordinators bought my niece snacks and played with her so the bridal party could finish pictures. They were by my side the whole day making sure I was ok, hydrated me, touched up my make-up, made sure I ate, and most of all made sure my husband and I were enjoying ourselves. I have an endless list of how helpful they were and I’m forever thankful they were there for me that day! Rockstar is extremely organized, professional, and so much fun to work with. I highly recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Joshua K

I really can't say enough nice things about this company. My husband was a little nervous about finding vendors that were supportive of gay marriage that we would feel comfortable around, and Rockstar Weddings did that and more. I was skeptical of using a company that bundled... Read More different services because I had read mixed reviews about the results, but I was also overwhelmed trying to find people that were available on our wedding date. Long story short, a representative from Rockstar Weddings contacted me after seeing a Facebook post of mine in the Michigan Wedding Forum. They were pretty much booked all fall except for our wedding date, so it was meant to be. I told them our budget, and they were more than willing to work with it. They even gave us a little discount in celebration of the recent ruling by the Supreme Court making gay marriage legal. We met that same day for a consultation and were very impressed with what they presented. The photographer's work was beautiful, and everybody was extremely friendly, supportive, and professional. We hired them for our DJ, Lights, Photographer, Videographer, Photobooth, and Coordinator. The wedding day went better than I could have expected. They were so good about staying in contact with us and making sure they had all the information they needed fro us to be prepared for the big day. They used online forms for this which was very accessible and convenient. Our DJ, Diallo, was very fun and entertaining and did a great job of keeping everything moving along during the reception. The photographer and videographers were both very professional and patient during the all day photo and video shoot. We are still waiting for the final pictures and video (we only got married a few weeks ago), but I have the greatest confidence that they are going to be amazing. This is even more important to me now after the wedding is over because I feel like the day was such a whirlwind, and I was so emotional, that I didn't really get to experience the whole thing, and this will allow me to look back and do exactly that. We ended up having enough funds left over to also add a photobooth, which was also provided by Rockstar Weddings. The photo booth attendant was friendly and professional like everybody else. And I save the best for last - our coordinator, Yvan. Besides fixing any bumps along the road on the day of, she really went above and beyond to help my husband and I as much as possible enjoy the experience. She was prepared to handle anything: helping/supervising setup and takedown, making sure payments were distributed to the vendors, keeping things moving along as to stay on schedule as much as possible, and even gluing rhinestones back on my shoes that had fallen off. This was a huge help, since I am admittingly a little bit of a control freak, and it really isn't possible to supervise your wedding when you are the groom. Most importantly she was a huge emotional support. I never thought I'd see the day that I would be able to get legally married, so I was on the brink of tears throughout much of the day. When not supervising the rest of the wedding, she was by my side to encourage me when I needed it and to wipe my tears when I couldn't keep them in. I was a nervous wreck before I sang a song to my husband in the ceremony, and Yvan told me, "You got this." That is something you hear from somebody who cares, and THAT is why you should hire Rockstar Weddings!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 arianna G

OMG BEST DJS EVER! They get 100 stars!!!! We booked Rockstar for the photobooth, DJs, and same day wedding coordination. We are extremely happy with their work. Everyone loved the photobooth, Diallo was an awesome host, and his wife Yvan made sure that all of our hard work and... Read More planning came together on the big day! They were always available for questions and they made the whole process simple. Carlos and I can't thank them enough for making our day so special. I wish I could get married all over again just to have them as our DJs again lol.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Alexandra T

Thanks for an unforgettable night! We had your wedding planning services and DJ. Amazing work

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Tracy G

Rockstar weddings is highly recommended!! We used them for DJ and Photography and are happy with their service.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jennifer L

I didn't even know that this website existed until I recently received an email from rockstar asking if we could please review them on the knot. Where should I start? They are very easy to work with. The photography team made me feel at ease right away (I'm a bit camera shy),... Read More the djs kept our dance floor busy all night. Shout out to DJ Diallo and DJ Noah! Most importantly, they played all of my guests requests. The photobooth was amazing, and the attendant was very nice and professional. Thanks for making our special day a day to remember! I already talked to my husband about having a one year anniversary party and I'm 100% going to book rockstar again.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Monique J

I hired rockstar for several of my services. my DJs and photographers were super easy to work with. The whole team stepped their game up to meet my husbands demands, (I love him, but he is a bit of a control freak haha). Any who, the job was done right. Thanks again guys,... Read More and gals!!!! I wish I could give you 6 stars...the details meant everything to us.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Monique J

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Tuyet N

We recommend Rockstar Weddings. So glad we booked most of our vendor services through them. Easy company to work with. Very professional and you can tell they love their jobs. Coordination is a valuable service and is highly recommended. DJs, Photographers, and Videographers... Read More very professional. Great work!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carli V

Great service provided. Polite and professional team. Dj, photobooth, day of coordination, and photography. Thank You!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Veronica P

We are very satisfied with their work. We had Dj, photography, vidoegraphy, photobooth, monogram, uplighting, and Day-of Coordinating. They're very professional. Yvan did an excellent job on keeping track with time, make sure I ate and drank, make sure I looked beautiful. It is... Read More worth to have the Day of Coordinator for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Haimanti G

Yvon and Taylor were simply amazing! We didn't have to lift a finger the day of. They made sure everything ran smoothly, the guests were well taken care of, they kept making sure I was ok, comfortable…made sure I ate and drank!! and even gracefully handled the party crashers!... Read More And oh my gosh the amount of work they put into the decor was incredible!! I'm recommending them to anyone that needs a day-of coordinator because they've definitely got in down!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Rachel C

I LOVED working with Rockstar Weddings. We love Diallo and Yvan and really enjoyed having them be a part of the process of getting ready for our wedding. Diallo is a fantastic DJ. He's very professional, really knows his stuff, and is one of the funnest guys. Our guests raved... Read More about the music at our wedding and the dance floor was full all night! Yvan was absolutely essential to my wedding day going as smoothly as it did. She did day of coordinating for me and was absolutely phenomenal. She helped me get a timeline together before the wedding day, took care of reaching out to vendors, oversaw set up and made sure all vendors showed up on time day of, and made sure myself and my husband didn't have to think about anything but enoo

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emma M

I am beyond happy with this company! I got married this past September, and Rockstar did an incredible job. We hired Rockstar Weddings for our uplighting, DJ, photography, videography, and for event coordinating. Our day was far less stressful knowing we had an event coordinator... Read More to help us. Everyone was where they were supposed to be on time, which was my biggest fear since our wedding party was so big! Their photography and videography teams were excellent. I loved working with Capturing Arts especially. They were so pleasant and made us feel comfortable in front of the cameras despite us being a rather awkward bunch (ha ha). The DJ was on point. He took all of our requests and our guests loved the music selection. -We wanted a variety of genres of music so all our guests could have fun dancing to something familiar. I would definitely recommend Rockstar Weddings. They were so accommodating. The new hubbie and I couldn't be more appreciative!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lori S

I recommend Rockstar Wedding's photography, DJ, and wedding planning service. They made our day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Avery M

My husband and I couldn't thank Rockstar Weddings enough. You really impressed our big family and our high standards. We wanted a fairytale wedding like the ones featured on blogs and websites. Needless to say we got it!! Our decor was absolutely magical and that's all thanks to... Read More our wedding planners Yvan and Amy. They have awesome ideas and such willingness to go above and beyond to find the right vendors to achieve our dream. We are also impressed with the DJs, photographers, and videographers that captured our moments. Just got married so we don't have our footage/pics back, but I know their work is outstanding! We are very happy that we chose this "one stop shop" company regardless of what people say of companies like this. Rockstar Weddings will work their hardest to make your event flawwless as they did mine!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Christine B

Rockstar weddings was AMAZING!!!!! From the first meeting at the bridal expo I knew they would be perfect for us! They were personal, they were meticulous & they were on top of their game! Yvan frickin ROCKED! She paid attention to every little detail from the second she got... Read More their until the second it was time to leave! I have gotten several comments from our guests about "the lady with the magic tool belt"! I swear she had everything in there! Right before I walked down the aisle she even trimmed one little eyebrow that wouldn't stay in place! We couldn't have asked for a more attentive coordinator. The DJs were amazing! They played every song on my request list, they paid attention to the crowd & played songs that catered to the needs of who was dancing! They did a great job with announcing names & our first dance, etc. If I had to do the entire day over Rockstar would be the first & favorite company we booked...again! Not over it. Best day. Thank you Rockstar!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Deepali P

We are very pleased with Rockstar Wedding's services. We had a 3 day traditional Indian wedding with over 400 guests whom all had a great time. Our wedding planner Yvan is efficient, creative, and diligent. We will recommend her to all of our friends getting married. The DJ's,... Read More photographers, and videographers provided impeccable service with a smile. They are all very nice and worked hard on the details to make our music, decor, and activities extra special. My husband Andrew and I recommend this company and all of their services.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brooke S

Freaking cool company!!! My husband and I danced the whole night at our wedding. Family was impressed and friends want to hire them. We had no worries and are sooo happy with their services. Best investment we made was our wedding planner Yvon. Get all your wedding staff from... Read More Rockstar Weddings you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Annie L

My wedding was a hit and it was all thanks to rockstar weddings. We got all of our vendors services through their company and am very glad that we did. It was such an easy process going through one company versus several different ones. They were nice and easy to communicate... Read More with. On the day we got married our rockstar staff was incredibly accomodating and are such a fun bunch of people to work with. Shout out to DJ Derek, DJ Nikkie, Amy, Luke, Moondancer, Reetu, Carina and Cami! Btw we thought we didnt need a day of coordinator, but we are 100% more than happy that we hired one from rockstar. If you think you don't need one, YOU DO, trust us!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenna M

Rockstar Weddings handled everything for us. Dj, photography, vidoegraphy, photobooth, uplighting, candy buffet, and Day-of Coordinating. All I can say is THANK YOU! Everything was absolutely amazing. Amy, my coordinator made sure everything the day or went perfect. I... Read More didn't have to worry about a thing; she even grabbed my groom when I wanted to dance in the middle of the evening when she happened to hear me call "groom". She was on top of her game. The dj was awesome all night. I cannot wait for my photo's; Randall knew what he was doing. I know Mike will have an amazing video for me. Everyone has a blast in the photo booth and loved the candy buffet. If I ever have any other event, they will be my first call. I am telling anyone who has a need of their services, they NEED to call them. Rockstar is a one stop shop and they will make your big day so stress free, you will not regret it, I promise you.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Mike W

Groom here...my wife and I couldn't have been any happier on our wedding day. Everything went smoothly without any mistakes...thanks to the rockstar staff. My guests kept complimenting me on how much they loved the DJ's (they were very engaging) and how much fun they were... Read More having. (which has not been the case at previous weddings that I have attended). This was my biggest concern, that my family and friends would not have fun and leave early. I usually don't write reviews about anything, but I was so pleased with rockstars services that I have already referred them to three of my family members/friends that are engaged. We partied until the very end and didn't want the night to stop!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sarah B

Best service ever! my husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with rockstar's team. We booked them for photo, dj, coordination, and Photo Booth. They worked with our budget and didn't push things onto us. Our DJs played ALL of our songs (which was very important to us)... Read More but also knew how to keep the crowd on the dance floor and fill in the blanks without direction. They were very good DJ's and we (including all of our guests) could tell that they were very experienced. Our dance floor was packed literally all night! The photobooth was really fun, they made us a very nice memory book and also sent us digital files of our picture strips AND videos!!!! My husband was hesitant about booking rockstars coordination services...but WOW did we make the right choice. Working with the coordinator was very easy and really helped us RELAX on our big day. We didn't have to focus on the minor details...or even the schedule in general. They told us where to go/stand and what to do. I was worried about staying on time since we had over 200 guests, but Yvonne made sure that everything ran smoothly. I literally could go on and on about how perfect our night turned out, but in closing I will say this...If you are looking for a professional company who is very passionate about what they do, look no further. My husband and I also plan on hiring them next year for our anniversary party!!! Thanks a million guys!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Erin M

So awesome! I spent the entire night on the dance floor! DJ Diallo was so easy going and made the entire night go so smoothly! One of the best choices we made for our wedding

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 clair d

I hired Rockstar Weddings for the photobooth @ my wedding. Super cute concept with the video message at the end for all of my guests to record. Props provided, wedding album offered but I provided my own because it went with my theme. I also provided my own white/gold stars... Read More curtain backdrop bc they only offered a standard black background. Pictures were received in a timely fashion via email.

Diallo

Known as one of Detroit’s gems, DJ Diallo has been performing clubs and weddings for over a decade. Born and raised in the city of Detroit, Diallo’s exposure to multiple genres of music allows him to relate to crowds of all diversities. Today Diallo is known as one of the most diverse deejay’s in the metro Detroit area. He has played at venues such as Elektricity, MotorCity Soundboard, The Masonic Temple, Grasshopper Underground, Bleu, Big Rock Ultra Lounge, and Rattlesnake Club. The future is bright for this Detroit native, he shows no sign of slowing down.