Is this your business? claim it now

Rococo Bridal & Formal Wear

Missoula, MT

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

2001 Brooks Street, Missoula, MT (406) 728-5111

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Tonya T

Helped me with the most amazing dress and fitted it. Great group of ladies to work with!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Caitlin D

I was really happy with this store! They definitely helped me pick out a perfect dress and were so helpful in helping me find something. I went looking for a reasonably priced simple gown and loved what I found! I had been to a few other bridal stores here in MT and back home in... Read More PA, when I found this place. They are friendly on the budget and very helpful. The woman, Kathy, who also did my tailoring was so reasonable in cost and she did such a great job. I can't recommend them more highly enough!! I know some of the other reviewers said they were unprofessional, but I didn't see it. There was no dog. The two women I always dealt with were great and super responsive. My dress came in on time, and I had the final fitting the week of my wedding with NO STRESS.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015

If you don't mind a very unprofessional store this is the place for you. I've been involved in many weddings in the past few months and have heard many horror stories about this store & the last being my own!! Every time I was in the store the girls were eating at the counters,... Read More on their phones, or running after a dog loose in the store. I had my measurements taken and they ordered my bridesmaids dress but when it showed up it was way too small!!! The girl helping me was very rude, offered no solutions, made me feel it was my fault and wanted me to pay a large amount to order another one since it would be a rush. I ended up just buying dress at another store. I was also mortified to see dogs running loose in a bridal store!!! this place is very unprofessional & did I say, snotty and rude. I'll never do business with them again!!

Unprofessional and Uncomforable

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Megan C

Oh man. This was my third and final stop of the day and I totally regret going! As soon as I walked in to the store, the women behind the counter were eating lunch and didn't miss a bite as they were getting information from me. The woman who took my measurements (who openly... Read More said she had only been working there for 1.5 months) basically sent my entourage and me to go pick out gowns. I had one gown in mind and told one girl behind the desk the designer and dress name, she said to me, "oh we have many similar dresses out there, you'll see." DIDN'T EVEN HELP ME LOOK FOR IT! Not only did I feel like a complete inconvenience to every single employee there, I felt like I was just another woman looking for a dress, not a bride looking for her wedding gown. The woman helping me put on dresses barely knew how to get me into them! As soon as I walked out to show my family and friends, the "consultant" hid behind the couch and gave zero options and didn't know how to pin and set some of the veils. She spent the majority of the time putting dresses I tried on back on the racks. There was one woman (who I believe is an owner) who walked directly between my girls sitting on the couch and me standing on the stool to go into her office to get men's shoes (couldn't go around?). Speaking of the stool, it was super wobbly, had a 6 inch cushion, and was meant as an ottoman or foot stool. An employee told us, "I had a FAT bride stand on our other stool and break it, so this isn't the one we normally have." I was speechless!! The same woman continued to yell at another employee across the whole store as I am standing in a wedding dress in the middle of my appointment. Everything about this appointment was rough. Completely unprofessional! Dresses that are over priced with employees who are totally horrible at making you feel beautiful or showing you options/suggestions. I am SO happy I did not find my dress here. I can only imagine the buying and altering process would be just as awful as my "appointment." Seriously brides, this was a nightmare.

Happy Happy Happy!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Chelsea K

I love these ladies! I've gone dress shopping and had a hard time finding something I loved in my price range. I found my dream dress at Rococo's for a steal! $488 for a ballgown style dress and my veil! The service was great and lay back...I didn't feel like I was being... Read More pressured into buying, nor did they act like I didn't know what I wanted and they knew best! Very friendly and experienced! My only qualm was they had a walk in and the gal was a mirror hog! (Not their fault) They need more mirrors... :)

Amazing service.

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Colleen D

The week of the wedding, the company that was supplying them to Rococo had a mis-step and sent the wrong size items. The girls at Rococo were amazing at fixing the error and all went well. I highly recommend them!

These ladies rock!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Sylvia A

I enjoyed their personal attention and care for the details and their great prices! I found a stellar steal of a wedding dress there, and they did the alterations/bustling. We also used them for the groom and groomsmen's suits. Very happy.

Don't do it!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Justynne

If you want copious amounts of un-needed stress in the few days before your wedding, this is the place for you. The Monday before our wedding when our tuxes were supposed to be arriving, we got a phone call saying that the vests we had ordered two months before were unavailable... Read More but there was a "similar color" we could go with, they had no example in store to show us and wanted us to say yes over the phone. A half hour later, we get another call saying "didn't mean to freak you out" and that they could get the vests from another supplier. After visiting the store to figure this out, we were guaranteed delivery by Wednesday. Wednesday comes and goes, Thursday there were still no tuxes, same with Friday, in the afternoon the tuxes finally came but no vests. They said they could deliver the vests to the location Saturday, the day of our wedding. The worse part is that they didn't seem to care at all about their mistake and all the stress they were causing. There was no apology and were quite rude every time we talked to them. We ended up with the vests (last minute so no photos could be taken before the ceremony) and after an hour of back and forth, they finally agreed to a partial refund for all of the hassle. We will never be going to or recommending them to anyone, including their other business 'My Sisters Closet".

Surprisingly High Quality

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Emily E

Was not sure what to expect with the location and the overly retro website, but was pleasantly surprised. I purchased my dress, bridesmaid dresses, and custom garter here. They have a large selection that are reasonably priced (around $1,500 or less). I purchased a dress I... Read More absolutely loved from them off the rack for $450. They were very professional and press it for free if you take it in the week before.

Great dress for a great price!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Amanda S

They not only had several dresses I loved, they were all under $1,000! The ladies there are great too, and the can get you pretty much anything you need for your wedding ensambles.

Saved the day!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Brandy M

We purchased all our tuxes through Rococo and they were perfect! They also saved the day when it came to my dress. I took it to get pressed at a different location and they did an awful job. A friend told me to take it to Rococo's and I'm SO happy I did. It turned out... Read More PERFECT! Highly recommend them!

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Jessica B

They were very helpful in choosing the gown that would work best for me. Great for a small budget! i recommend making an appointment, I went two different times and the one time I tried on gowns without an appointment I seemed to get lost in the shuffle

friendly, easy going, helpful store

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Rebecca S

super helpful with my bridesmaid dresses