Tucson, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ, Manhattan, KC, KS

Distinctive Images by Award Winning Photographer

I love creating works of art and making the bride beautiful. I like to spend a lot of time with the bride and groom capturing the emotions and special moments. I am weaving a story with the bride and groom, their families and the details of the day. I want the magic to be evident when people look at your wedding photos.My viewpoint separates me from the bulk of photographers. I want to elicit an emotion when someone looks at my work. My viewpoint separates me from the bulk of photographers. I want to elicit an emotion when someone looks at my work. My work inspires, stirs and tells a story to the viewer. I want to create images that stand the test of time. I aspire to give my clients individual service that only a small company with passionate service can deliver.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Tucson, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ, Manhattan, KC, KS (785) 341-8727

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda W

A picture is worth a thousand words but I think wedding photos are more than that; it consists of love, promise, memory, passion, and joy. That’s what makes them timeless and priceless at the same time. Rod can capture the essence of the family and friends with a visionary... Read More perspective.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Nancy B

BBN Architects Inc has used Rod Mikinski Photography for years for our architectural photography needs. Rod's photography has served our firm very well! We've been more than pleased with his results. He's been able to capture the nature of our projects in a photograph which... Read More isn't always an easy task. His ability to capture activity in the spaces we have designed is one of the reasons we continually call on him. He's willing to do what it takes to get that money shot we're looking for - - starting early in the day, working into the night, attending special events, etc. We can't say enough good things about him!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Marie E

Amazing photos! Done with ease and timeless style. Rod is an experienced professional with integrity. Would recommend him to all my friends getting married or looking for any photographs.

Great Photos!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Angel K

Rod and his wife Gwen did a great job with my photos!

Rod Mikinski

"I desire to deliver images that amaze my clients." My brand is a visible signature crafted inside each photograph. With over 25 years of experience in the photojournalism business my perspective celebrates the subject matter with an honest and uniquely crafted viewpoint. A graduate of the University of Kansas; William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications, my work has appeared in three books, The World's Greatest Black and White Photography, The Miracle in Manhattan and The Photography Masters Cup. Internationally award winning photography and photojournalistic style.