ROD MIKINSKI PHOTOGRAPHY INC.

Tucson, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ, Manhattan, KC, KS

Distinctive Images by Award Winning Photographer

I love creating works of art and making the bride beautiful. I like to spend a lot of time with the bride and groom capturing the emotions and special moments. I am weaving a story with the bride and groom, their families and the details of the day. I want the magic to be evident when people look at your wedding photos.My viewpoint separates me from the bulk of photographers. I want to elicit an emotion when someone looks at my work. My viewpoint separates me from the bulk of photographers. I want to elicit an emotion when someone looks at my work. My work inspires, stirs and tells a story to the viewer. I want to create images that stand the test of time. I aspire to give my clients individual service that only a small company with passionate service can deliver.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tucson, Sedona, Phoenix, Scottsdale, AZ, Manhattan, KC, KS (785) 341-8727

Great Photos!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Angel K

Rod and his wife Gwen did a great job with my photos!

Rod Mikinski

"I desire to deliver images that amaze my clients." My brand is a visible signature crafted inside each photograph. With over 25 years of experience in the photojournalism business my perspective celebrates the subject matter with an honest and uniquely crafted viewpoint. A graduate of the University of Kansas; William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications, my work has appeared in three books, The World's Greatest Black and White Photography, The Miracle in Manhattan and The Photography Masters Cup. Internationally award winning photography and photojournalistic style.