Rodrigo Iglesias Photography

Tennessee, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and more!

Capturing Happiness In Natural, Timeless Style

Hello! I'm a soon-to-be Nashville-ite from Cleveland and can't wait for the adventures that await! My goal is to be your partner in making your big day the smoothest, stress-free, and (more importantly) forever memorable. My style is to capture you both in your natural light and natural happy selves, giving you images that are beautiful and whose styling will be timeless. No matter who I work with, I always make sure that the love that you share and all the things that make you two truly unique shine through in the images that I deliver. Check out my website to see more of my work in weddings and much more!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Tennessee, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and more! (765) 426-2291

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jen V

Rodrigo is by far the best photographer! We knew our wedding day would fly by and that our pictures were all that would remain after our big day was over, and we couldn't have been more thrilled with how they turned out! From the beginning during the planning process we knew we... Read More were in good hands. He was very organized and had great creative ideas. He was amazing the day of the wedding keeping everything rolling and on schedule and making it a fun process. He's the perfect combination of professional and fun. He received so many compliments all day from our parents, our Deacon and our wedding party about how awesome he was. He even designed us a beautiful photo album that captured all of our memories. You cannot go wrong with Rodrigo!!

2017-08-24T17:40:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo much for a magical day Vegas!! It was truly an honor to be a part of it :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kathy T

We got married on 5/5/17. Rodrigo was the most amazing Photographer to work with, and made sure everything went smoothly. He was able to capture our wedding with the most amazing pictures even with the weather changing and becoming a down pour. He was with us from start to... Read More finish and captured our special day in the most perfect way. His photography is truly amazing and we can not wait to hire him again. My husband and I highly recommend him!!!!

Rodrigo Iglesias

Hi! I'm Rodrigo. I've been a professional photographer going on three years now, but it has been my passion for over 15 years now. My biggest joy in photography is to capture the happiest moments in a couple's life. I live in the wonderful city of Cleveland with my beautiful wife and nugget of a shih'tzu Lucy. My wife's journey to become an Anesthesiologist is taking us to Nashville in 2018 and I can't wait for the adventures we'll see and the fun people I'll get to photograph!