Rolling Meadows Ranch

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Rolling Meadows Ranch, situated in Lebanon, Ohio, offers a rustic and serene setting for weddings and receptions. The spacious property has everything that couples need for their big day, from separate well-appointed dressing rooms with everything the bride, groom and close friends need to prepare, to a versatile open floor plan to accommodate parties of all sizes. Couples who seek a picturesque setting for an outdoor ceremony have 40 acres of property to consider for ceremony and photography locations. However, most couples end up choosing to be married by the pond. Aside from providing a scenic backdrop, the pond is conveniently situated near the main venue and it has electricity.

What started out as a family dream in 2014 has become a reality. The property is renowned for its rolling green meadows, two ponds and spectacular rustic log cabin. The main facility features 7,700 square feet of space and it comes with a prep kitchen, wrap-around porch and two grand entrances. The building stands 36 feet tall and has an upscale yet charming interior. Available spaces on the property include:

The Assembly Hall is 6,300 square feet and can comfortably seat up to 325 guests. The focal point is the 32-foot fireplace. The space includes room for everything from a DJ to a dance floor and tables. The hall is situated inside the main building.

Instead of a designated outdoor setting such as a patio or garden, couples can choose from anywhere among the property's 40 available acres. There are many first-look photograph opportunities to consider, including either pond or the venue's lush rolling hills.

A gray interior tongue and groove finish are just a few of this venue's highlights. Four architects worked together to create a venue that stands out as much for its romantic elegance as it does for its charming, rustic appearance. The timber frame building welcomes intimate gatherings and larger ones with its warm and inviting atmosphere. Couples have full control over amenities such as chairs, tables, rolling bar and furnishings.

Extra amenities at the Rolling Meadows Ranch include:

• A lounge-style dressing room for men with a couch, TV and prep area
  • A women's dressing room with large mirrors, outlets and lots of countertop space
  • Window overlooking the pond in the women's dressing room
  • Large Bluetooth-compatible flat-screen TV over the fireplace
  • Fully functional propane fireplace
  • Finished hardwood floor throughout the facility for dancing
  • Rolling bar
  • Rustic furnishings such as whiskey barrels

A Venue of Rustic Elegance...

We are proud to be Lebanon, Ohio's newest event venue. Pairing romantic elegance with rustic class, we bring you the ultimate wedding experience. With a seating capacity of 325, we are confident that you will enjoy the spacious, upscale barn we have to offer. Nestled on 40 gorgeous acres, your dream wedding awaits… Visit us at www.RollingMeadowsRanch.com to book your upcoming wedding!

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Country Club

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

421 N. Waynesville Rd, Lebanon, OH (513) 659-0476

Reviewed on 4/26/2017

We recently had our wedding at rolling meadows ranch. WE HAD THE BEST TIME OF OUR LIVES. It is for sure a beautiful place and staff is extremely attentive. Everytime we needed something they were close and at the same time they gave us our space to enjoy our event. The staff was... Read More also very attentive with all of our vendors. I recommend this venue for any event but especially for weddings is beautiful and calm and guest will love that. They are also very clear in the contract about what it is provided and times. Since day one they were very easy to work with and provided all information needed. Thank you for having a beautiful place like rolling meadows ranch.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Kendra D

This beautiful venue was the perfect setting for our winter wedding! We wanted to have our ceremony outdoors initially; the temperature was 13 degrees, however, so we had to have the ceremony inside. Switching the plan at the last minute was no problem at all! Everything went... Read More smoothly, from our preliminary meeting with Jen all the way to getting our full deposit ($500) back within two weeks of the wedding! Their prices for renting the facility are a little steep, but it's definitely worth it if it's the look you're going for! We got a discount for having our wedding in the winter (January).

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

My wife and I were in attendance at a wedding, here, on July 2nd. We were amazed at the helpfulness of the staff lady, who spoke with us while she gave us a ride on the Golf Cart. She was so friendly to my wife and I..... As for the wedding and reception, it was stunning. The... Read More outdoor spot where the bride and groom wedded was absolutely breath taking. It was well groomed, yet very natural looking. The inside reception was very nice, as well. The restrooms were clean and the fixtures were very nice. The layout of the facility is well thought out, (as my mother has trouble getting around and uses a cane). Everything was nice and flat and easy for her to maneuver around. Also, the usage of the Golf Cart helped for the elderly, as well.... Overall, we really enjoyed the wedding we attended and are now looking into it for our daughter's wedding, in 2018. I highly recommend this location.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Carmen J

I was a maid of honor, at a wedding, here, over the weekend, and I am also recently engaged, so I took notice of every detail of this venue. I really love the look of the property and barn.. it was huge and felt comfortable for the amount of guests that were there. Also, I liked... Read More getting ready in the women's dressing room, where we did our hair and had mimosas. The bride and groom seemed very very happy with the place and their wedding. I am also very satisfied with the entire event and staff. Now, I just have to pray they have my date available for next year(;

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Aimee R

Had so much fun, here, at my wedding, in April! Ladies in the office were excellent to work with, the person onsite, during the event, was also excellent to work with. The place was everything I expected it to be and our wedding went so well. All of my guests have been talking... Read More about the venue and how beautiful our wedding was and have raved about the place. I am really happy with how everything turned out and would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

The staff at Rolling Meadows Ranch were excellent and easy to work with. The ranch was beautiful and everything worked according to our plans. The stone fireplace was a picturesque feature in the ceremony photos. My daughter and new son in law had a memorable wedding day... Read More thanks in part to Rolling Meadows Ranch. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Sarah M

Funny after one bad review a bunch of positives pop up the following days? I was a bridesmaid here recently and also getting married and next year but will not be looking into this facility. Gorgeous but no one to help come the day of your wedding!

2017-04-26T11:36:58 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your review and honest opinion, like other recent reviews. We do have multiple weddings each weekend and have had quite a few since your encounter. We have recently made changes to our personnel and have addressed the employee which fell short during the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Jenny R

Beautiful venue! Well done from top to bottom. This is a true "dream wedding" location. The staff has been more than helpful with planning our day!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Anastasia J

Amazing Facility!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Jenna M

Thought I would drop a review, as I was a guest, here, at a wedding, last night. What a BLAST we had!!! It was so fun, the staff were so nice & helpful, and we had the best time. The place is gorgeous! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Kaitlin L

I'll start off with saying the venue is beautiful and I received tons of compliments but I turned right around and told guests that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I booked it sight unseen when I was living across the country and it was being built. I was told I'd be one of... Read More the first invited to see it once it was built. I waited months and checked their facebook since they never gave any updates. To my surprise, there was an event posted inviting the public to view the venue. Ok, not a huge deal but a little disappointed I didn't know that it was completed and would have to go there with 100s of people and not get to ask 1-on-1 questions. So I just emailed my questions which were promptly answered, but got disappointing answers. I remember getting an email saying they would soon be offering the chance to rent items - including chairs and lights! Those aren't included?! What did I pay $5000 for? (And that was the pre-booking discount rate.) Once I got the pricing sheet I was appalled to see that I would be charged for bistro lighting. $250.. Yes, they take down the bistro lights if you don't pay. It would be easier to offer them to every bride there and just keep them up, but no, too greedy. OH but guess what? Since I booked first I get the bar included... excuse me? The bar wouldn't have been included? I asked about an outdoor ceremony and it was $350 to use 350 of their outdoor chairs when we only needed 100. You also were responsible for breakdown. So I opted for indoor to save money since I decided to "splurge" on the lights. I let them know how to set up for the indoor ceremony and was told I would have to hire my own crew to move the chairs after the ceremony, that they had one person on staff not responsible for that. I have to ask my friends and family to move tables and chairs? I ended up asking my catering staff to do it and had to pay a fee... Come Thursday's rehearsal (we could only do this day since they may have other events on Friday or Sunday) I asked if there was any events over the weekend and they said no. Actually, some other company they hired to open the doors told me this. When I asked if I was able to leave a few items we had in our cars to make it easier for us on Saturday since we lived far and had multiple trips to make I was told no. If I wanted to come back the following day and pay like $400 to have them open the doors from 10a-4pm then sure I could. Forget it. I thought vendors were supposed to make this an easy, happy, time in your life? This was the only vendor that made it stressful. The vendor that was paid the most. Saturday is probably what set me off most - wedding day. I had to call the office in order to get any staff and leave voicemails to talk to someone. I had to have my catering company help me figure out how to get decor on the mantel. I had to have my DJ call the ONE person working to ask how to turn off the fireplace which she did not come do, just told him over the phone. I had to fumble with the switches to figure out how to turn things on and off. Our first dance? The lights were on since no staff was present. Halfway through my mom figured it out. It got hot and no staff so I had to go around and open every window. At the end of the night there was no one around. We cleaned up, hoped everything was to their liking to get our deposit back and pray no strangers would come in and destroy the place since no one was there to close up. I did get my deposit back quickly.. there's that.

2017-04-22T09:22:05 Response from the vendor

Hello, we would like to address your concerns. The open house was simply that, an open house. We had lots of people attend, as many were very excited to see the finished venue. We apologize that you feel that you did not get an opportunity... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Michelle H

My fiance and I were super excited to check out this venue so I go to try and make arrangements for a tour and asked if they had our date available. They responded with what must be an automated response which is fine.. but they said they can't guarantee our date until a deposit... Read More is made. - which we were already aware of. I asked again about our date and when we could tour, which weekends work better because we both work. Long story short, they never gave an up front answer about our date and they don't do tours on the weekend (group tours only.) We still went to look at this venue anyway because we loved it from the pictures. We get there and fall in love. It really is beautiful and has a lot to offer, but we come to find out they don't even have our date available or a date close to it. Not to mention, we both took off work to tour it... It was the biggest let down. Suggestion for others: Make sure they confirm whether your date(s) is available or not - I know I wish I would have. Also make sure you're booking FAR IN ADVANCE, were looking over a year and a half out and they were booked up pretty good.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Samantha M

Just booked my wedding date with Rolling Meadows and to say my experience was fantastic is an understatement. The owner Caitlin was so helpful and kind and showed us every last detail of the beautiful venue. Can't wait for my wedding! Thank you Rolling Meadows Ranch!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Ciera M

Although this place looks GORGEOUS, I had reached out to them for information and tours in which they originally told me that they tour Tuesday through Saturday on non event days. I had explained that my fiance and I work long hours during the week and requested the next... Read More Saturday that they do not have an event. She then told me they do not do Saturdays and I just went with it. I requested a later evening (because again, we work long hours) and she told me pretty much that it wasn't possible and dismissed me, telling me to have a nice day. As I said, the place looks beautiful, but I would rather not give thousands of dollars to someone who refuses to show a little flexibility.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Marquise A

Everyone at Rolling Meadows helped to make our wedding say absolutely perfect. Great communication and they were always friendly. The place itself is beyond gorgeous, everything I've always wanted in. Venue and more.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Reagen J

I was in a wedding, at this venue, in September, and all I can say is WOW. I really loved the building, property, and staff. The girl working our event was very attentive and bubbly. The wedding turned out so pretty and everything fell right into place. I was extremely satisfied... Read More with the entire event, we had no issues and felt welcomed. Thank you Rolling Meadows!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kristie C

Kristie and I had a fantastic experience working with the staff at Rolling Meadows Ranch for our wedding in October 2016. Caitlyn runs a great venue here! Very personable and helpful with providing ideas and very knowledgeable about the details, from seating and table spacing... Read More to linens and vendors. The barn itself is amazing inside, with a very well-thought design. Tons of electric outlets (including 12ft off the ground along the top post for stringing lights). The groomsmen and I loved having a "get away" place to watch football and relax before the wedding and the girl's dressing room was also a great feature. The property also lends itself to great spots for pictures, as well as several potential outdoor ceremony sites. We highly recommend taking the drive out to Rolling Meadows if you are looking for the perfect rustic/relaxed wedding and reception venue!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mandy K

We took a risk in booking this place (sight unseen) almost a year before they were open, and I am so happy that we did. This place is incredible. If you want something different from all of the stuffy hotels and reception halls, this is the place. Every person I talk to says how... Read More gorgeous the place was. I also had a ton of questions to ask them about what I could or couldn't do, and they were always so helpful in answering them. And when I had some issues with how the tables were set up the night before our wedding, the owner stuck around with us and moved the tables and chairs herself. The staff went above and beyond, including helping us pack up stuff at the end of the night. If I had enough money to have a party here every year, I would.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Tyler E

We recently just had a wedding at this venue, Riley and Caitlin (the owners) more more help than I had ever expected! Riley showed up to the venue to unlock the doors the day of the wedding at 8 am and was ready to work and do whatever was needed to make the day absolutely... Read More perfect! As the wedding was getting ready to begin, Caitlin was getting people down the the ceremony via golf cart and directing everyone to where they needed to be. At the reception, Riley and Caitlin both made sure everyone was happy, the lights were dimmed when they needed to be, etc. towards the end of the night Caitlin was running around helping with trash and anything else she could! I would recommend this venue over any other venue in Ohio. For the price, you can't possibly get a better venue with a better staff. I can't thank them enough for everything they did to make the day so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016

I have attended a couple weddings here & the venue & staff have been nothing short of amazing. The staff is always floating around taking care of guests & keeping everything running smoothly & the land is breath taking. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Emily T

This place is a photographers dream!! With on site suites for both the bride and groom to get ready, and an absolutely gorgeous landscape there is no need to leave the entire day! I shot a wedding here this past weekend and I was in paradise. The barn is absolutely stunning and... Read More so spacious. After the outdoor ceremony, one of the super generous staff members drove myself around with the bride and groom to some great spots for photos. There's plenty things for backdrops as well such as fences, a waterfall, an old stable and hay bales, along with large fields and woods. My images from this venue are stunning. You cannot find a better place.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Ellie A

It was a BEAUTIFUL venue! Jackie was there and available to help us with any issues or questions from 9am until we left! It was so nice to have our planning meeting beforehand- turn in our table plan- and to show up the morning of the wedding with all tables and chairs already... Read More set up and ready to be decorated! Saved us a lot of time and work. We loved having our wedding here and would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 John s

Just wanted to add.... this is not the place for a barn wedding, thatit looks like a Kings Island Lodge or a cabin. The Pics do not represent the true look of the place, huge parking lot in front is more like I pulled into Cabelas. Staff was not friendly or clean. I believe they... Read More wrote all their own "wonderful" reviews.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Alana F

My husband and I had our wedding and reception here July 2016. Our engagement was short and we wanted a specific date, but when my mother-in-law saw this space online, we had to check if they had our date available and luckily they did. We fell in love with the space, even... Read More though it wasn't completed yet, so we booked it. It was completely worth it. Caitlin, who manages the space, did an awesome job making sure we had everything we needed and helped our wedding day run smoothly. It turned out to be a beautiful and not too hot July, Sunday afternoon and we got a lot of compliments from guests on how beautiful the venue was. Our ceremony was in the wooded space and the large trees surrounding it really made the ceremony look amazing (our photos from it look stunning.) Our guests enjoyed the A/C in the reception space after the ceremony and the space was a great size for ~90 guests. I wouldn't recommend going bigger than 200 people seated in the reception area if you want a good amount of space around tables, but this venue is definitely worth looking into. RMR did a great job of going the extra mile for our wedding day and I highly recommend taking a tour to at least see how gorgeous it is.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016

Attended a wedding, here, on Friday, and wanted to comment saying what a wonderful place this really is. Very clean facility and considerate staffing. We recommend this venue, as we felt welcomed here, immediately, and also loved the homey feel of the property and building.