Roman Limousine

(3)

Somerville, MA

Wedding becomes unique with Roman Limousine

We understand the importance of our role. Roman Limousine chauffeurs have been trained to make sure that your wedding will be memorable. In your quest to find the best service and value for your transportation on this day, please ask yourself whether you need a ride, or a unique experience

$$$

Type

Group Transportation, Limousine, Other Transportation Ideas

383 Broadway, Somerville, MA

Excellent Service!

9/19/2013 Katrina T

Roman Limousine came to my rescue! With only a week in advance, Roman Limousine was able to supply me with a party bus to accommodate my 35 person wedding party. From the beginning, the customer service was wonderful. I was nervous that I wasn't going to find anyone on such short notice but Roman Limousine assured me that I could rely on them and I am so glad that I did! The driver showed up on time and was drove us around to three different locations. I would highly recommend Roman Limousine to anyone!

Classy!

9/22/2012 Grace O

my bridal party was big, so we had a hummer limo. It was really nice inside. they offer complimentary champagne. there's nice lighting. the only problem is that our driver didn't really seem to know where he was going he was more focused on finding a parking spot on the narrow streets on Brookline than letting us out of the vehicle so we could begin the wedding ceremony.

Don't use EVER!!!

7/28/2012 Michelle C

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with this company. I wish I could give negative stars. They don't do what they say, their staff is unprofessional....just a nightmare. Would never recommend!!!!

Send Email