Romance in the vineyards at Danza Del Sol Winery

Temecula, CA

Book Your Wedding with Romance in the vineyards at Danza Del Sol Winery

A COUNTRY CLUB IN TEMECULA, CA

Danza Del Sol Winery is a secluded 40-acre wedding venue located on the De Portola Wine Trail in Temecula Valley, California. Located just 40-minutes from San Diego, the Spanish-style estate offers all-inclusive, indoor and outdoor wedding locations for brides and grooms. With its scenic views of rolling hills and vineyards, many couples opt to exchange their vows outside. Due to California's high temperatures in spring and summer months, Danza Del Sol Winery also offers indoor locations for ceremonies and receptions. The most popular location ideas include:

Estate Clubhouse. This newest addition was built primarily to allow Danza Del Sol Winery to host wedding events. The winery created the clubhouse with Spanish-style architecture to match the existing Barrel Room. The maximum capacity for the clubhouse is 101 to 150 guests. Many brides and grooms have stated the interior of the property is so beautiful it needs no extra decorations.

Barrel Room. The Barrel Room is one of the oldest buildings on the property. It is located by traveling down a tiny, dirt road. When you arrive, it looks just like a little, rustic house in the middle of the country. The Barrel Room houses an outdoor patio and full bar, which makes it an excellent location for rehearsal dinners, small receptions and even outdoor weddings.

When you plan to exchange vows and have your reception at Danza Del Sol Winery, you can expect romance to be in the air. The owners of the wedding property and their team have made every effort to make the entire venue warm, comfortable, and romantic. In the months and weeks leading up to your wedding day, you will work with a wedding planner to go over all of the details of your event. During one of the initial meetings, you will be given a preferred vendor list, but couples are permitted to use their own vendors too.

Your wedding will be the only one scheduled at the vineyard on the day of your event. Typical facility rental times are five hours for the ceremony and reception, and one hour for the rehearsal. If you need more time, it can be purchased for an additional fee.

Many couples are interested in Danza Del Sol Winery for its picturesque views of wine country and the specialty wines created there. In addition to award-winning wines, the winery also offers tray-passed appetizers, three savory menus to choose from and the ability to add an unlimited, hosted bar.

DJs, entertainers, ministers and anyone else that might require sound equipment will have to bring their own because none is available at the venue. The venue also does not allow the use of confetti, birdseed, glitter, sparklers, feathers, or fireworks.

Romance in the Vineyards at Danza Del Sol Winery goes above and beyond to make sure that the needs of couples and their guests are fulfilled on their wedding day. Some of the extra perks that can be added to packages include:

• Bridal suite available for two hours before your ceremony
  • Photo booth
  • Two bottles of award-winning Danza Del Sol wine per table (one red, one white)
  • S'mores bar
  • Clubhouse draping
  • On-site wedding coordinator for the entire day and rehearsal
  • Café bar
  • Private golf cart to tour the winery and take pictures
  • Farm tables for reception
  • Gold or silver charger plates
  • Chiavari or Vineyard Oak chairs
  • Sparking wine greeting with Danza Del Sol's Espumosa
  • Upgraded linens, china and flatware
  • Sweetheart table for newlyweds at reception

Danza del Sol Winery

At Danza del Sol Winery we are eager to assist you in designing your dream wedding. Located on the De Portola Wine Trail, our vineyard is nestled in the hills amongst the grape vines and our Spanish Style Clubhouse was designed and built to give you the ultimate wine country wedding.

• Outdoor - Covered

Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Country Club, Garden, Mansion + Estate, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

39050 De Portola Rd, Temecula, CA (951) 302-6363

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Nicole S

Everything about our wedding at Danza Del Sol was incredible. When I walked in the day of, everything exceeded my expectations, and this continued throughout the night. Denise and the staff are absolutely incredible- they gave us and our guests 110 percent all night. The venue... Read More itself is so beautiful and unique to the wine country area. The cozy fireplace and s'mores bar were a hit. Thank you Danza for making this day more than we ever could have hoped for.

2017-02-22T11:40:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicolton!! :) I am so happy that your day was everything that you were hoping for and more! I was so honored to a part of your amazing day and to meet your family and friends. I cannot wait to see the photos!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/27/2017

I got married at Danza del Sol end of May 2016. I know this review is way overdue, but I figured better late then never. I am so incredibly pleased with how my wedding turned out at Danza. The venue is just beautiful, and so fitting for a wedding. I loved the aspect of... Read More having my ceremony outside, and then moving the reception inside. I remember looking around at other venues, and seeing fake grass or dirt pathways that I would have to walk down in my wedding dress. Danza offers an area for the ceremony that seems secluded, and away from any street or tasting room noise. The reception area is beyond words when fixed for a special occasion. The tile runs throughout the reception area where you don’t have to pay extra for the dance floor. The bar is situated outside several glass doors that open up and allow access to the balcony. It is just beautiful. I want to thank Denise, the wedding coordinator at Danza. She exceeded all of my expectations. She made the planning and wedding both so enjoyable. She was an organized professional who paid attention to detail. She was prompt in replying to questions I had via email, and offered so many wonderful suggestions throughout the planning process. She is truly amazing at what she does. Initially when I booked my wedding at Danza another wedding coordinator was on staff. Denise transitioned into the coordinator position late Jan./Feb. of 2016. I am from out of town, so at that time I had one more scheduled meeting planned to solidify details, and meet with Denise for the first time. She put me right at ease. She was so thorough with reviewing every detail. I felt so prepared for my wedding day. I have received so many compliments regarding how lovely the venue was to how great the wine tasted. A huge thanks to Denise and the Danza staff for making my day so memorable.

2017-03-03T19:40:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelly! I loved being a part of your wedding and working with you and mom was such fun! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and your family and friends were so sweet! We wish you and Brian all of the best and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Judy A

We had our wedding at Danza Del Sol on 1/24 and it could not have been more perfect! Cara, Walter and the staff were top-notch and made us feel like we were the most important couple they had ever worked with. The venue is lovely and the wine rocks!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015

our wedding was almost 1 year ago. i loved that day, the venue, the staff. We were able to experience the new wine library area for photos, the patio was enclosed and covered for the rehearsal dinner and the secluded area for our wedding day was beautiful. Cara was amazing,... Read More Walter was really helpful and fun. I love Danza del Sol winery from the wine to the wedding! thank you for our beautiful day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Marie N

We had a beautiful wedding at Danza de Sol! The venue was perfect for our 55 guest wedding. It was intimate, the food was great and our coordinator Cara included at Danza walked us through all the steps of the planning process, which made everything a breeze. We highly recommend... Read More having your wedding or event there!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 megan a

We came across Danza through a fellow winery in the area. My husband quickly fell in love with their service, attention to detail, and venue space. Working with the team at Danza was a dream. Cara made everything so easy and they worked hard at given us the best wedding ever. I... Read More really appreciated the fact that Danza let us use vendors of our choosing for music, flowers, hair/makeup, dessert, and decor. The catering company they are partnered with was excellent and everyone LOVED the food. For the price, this venue is well worth it!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Aaron G

We’ve visited Danza del Sol a number of times and always had fun so we considered it as a place for our wedding. Danza del Sol was one of the few locations we researched that replied promptly to our request for additional information. We were impressed with the beautiful event... Read More area, bridal suite, and quality service we received during our site meeting with Cara so we chose our wedding date the same day. It was a great decision. I’m not much of a procrastinator, but it was wonderful to know I had Cara to offer suggestions and send reminders throughout the planning process. She would reply promptly to e-mails and was easy to work with. Our meetings were productive and helped put my mind at ease about our wedding day. The day of, Cara was on point. She and the Danza del Sol staff handled everything from driving us around in a cart for photos, vendor arrivals, decoration setup, take down, and the overall day went smoothly. It was great to see our hard work and planning materialize beautifully on our wedding day. Everyone had a wonderful time! Thank you so much to everyone at Danza del Sol!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Amy F

After we nailed our wedding venue, we were determined to find another beautiful vineyard with an intimate setting to continue the wine country theme for our rehearsal dinner. Our wedding coordinator actually recommended we reach out to Danza and we were so glad we did! Cara is... Read More the wedding planner there, and that girl knows her stuff! After a few emails, we set up an appointment to see the options. First of all, Danza del Sol is a beautiful, quaint winery on lush rolling hills. The wine is fantastic and the service is always great. Cara greeted us with a smile, a delicious glass of wine, and off we went in the golf cart. Just a few minutes in and we knew we had found our place! The barrel room is located down a little dirt road to the side of the tasting room. It kind of looks like a cute little house in the middle of wine country. Perfect? I think so! It has a nice sized outdoor patio, complete with a bar, patio furniture, and misters to cool you off while you sit! They have a ‘library room’, as well, with long wooden tables that they host private group tastings in. This room is air conditioned, clean and looks like a fancy office in some rich guys house. Lol.. I digress! Anyways- The barrel room is connected to the library room and is absolutely beautiful! Again, clean, cool, and clearly, full of barrels! They even have a ‘garage door’ that can open to give you a view of the vineyards while you eat! Knowing our dinner was around sunset, this was a slam dunk! They offered to bring the tables in from the library room, so that our entire party could sit at one long table. That also enabled them to put the bar inside in the library room, so that our guests could cool off inside if need be. (PS- It was 100 degrees outside!) On the day of, everything was insanely perfect. Cara is great at what she does, and wanted to make sure our every need was met. She helped plan our menu, our decor, and the timeline. I dropped a few things off when we arrived that evening and she set the whole thing up in minutes while our guests enjoyed a cocktail hour on the patio. It was just stunning. An Italian themed, candlelit rehearsal dinner in a barrel room with the sun setting over the vines… Can you say perfection!? The food was fantastic, as was the service. The chef himself came out to introduce every course, which was really cool for a family full of foodies! Cara stuck around the entire time to be sure my new hubby and I were completely satisfied. Which, clearly, we were! If you are looking for a beautiful, serene location with superb service for your rehearsal dinner or even your wedding, we definitely recommend Cara and the team at Danza del Sol! Thank you, Cara and Danza, for the most beautiful night before the big day we could have ever asked for!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

The moment my now husband and I first saw Danza we knew it was THE SPOT! Every person was kind and genuine and more than willing to help with any and all questions. Staci first showed us around the property and all that it could offer. We fell in love with the barrel room. We... Read More had a small wedding and it was perfect! Cara was a godsend! She helped with every detail along the way and made the final day absolutely flawless. The team, Walter, Candace, Brad, and Cara made it fun and easy. Cara we want to thank you for helping with suggestions on local businesses and making our day exactly what we hoped for! Danza del Sol thank you again for everything!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Kristina

I'm having a hard time finding where to start... That's how crazy beautiful, fantastic, superb, and perfect our wedding was at DDSW. We are members at this fine establishment and the grounds are breathtaking. With their fair and reasonable prices, there is no other winery in... Read More Temecula that even compares. Why would you have your wedding anywhere else? Just don't. Danza has a special place in our hearts due to the fact that my wife and I had one of the first gay weddings in the community. They are completely excepting and it wasn't even an issue (unlike some wineries that will go unamed...) In the end, our wedding was the most talked about in the valley (don't mean to brag...oh, wait....yes I do!) In the most positive ways. Cara Goset is a wedding coordinating magician. The best of the best, the cream of the crop, the bee's knees. She makes you feel at ease and will offer her opinion, which is great! Do you know how any decisions you have to make? You are bound to make some bad ones, but Cara knows best. That should actually be the title of her future reality show on TLC. DANZA DEL SOL WINERY is the shit. Get it together and sign the papers already.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Justin K

Danza is such an amazing winery not just because they have incredible wine they also have a spectacular wedding venue. We just had our wedding there a couple weeks ago and it was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend this winery to anyone who is looking to have a... Read More temecula wedding! From the beautiful ceremony lawn to the spacious reception area it has so much to offer. The staff is also a huge plus they made sure everything ran smoothly! I could imagine our special day being any better!!

Absolutely Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Allison W

We first fell in love with Danza for their wide selection of wines (sweet whites for me and bold reds for my husband). We've learned that it's rare to find a winery that has such a wide variety of wines. When we started our search for a venue, we visited about 7 Temecula... Read More wineries. Danza del Sol was the only venue that offered a secluded location for the ceremony. The Clubhouse (both ceremony and reception site) is so beautiful! You really don't have to do much to decorate since the venue is so awesome. We also held our rehearsal dinner outside of the Barrel Room. Words can't even describe how breathtaking this was. The staff is one of a kind! We had nothing but positive experiences with everyone! And Cara, the Day Of Coordinator, was instrumental in making our visions become a reality. She did so much for us throughout our entire engagement, from helping us coordinate our engagement shoot to helping us meet appropriate deadlines. She was easy to talk to and very quick to respond to my (almost daily) emails. She was amazing!! We look forward to continuing our monthly visits to Danza del Sol Winery! I HIGHLY recommend this venue and look forward to seeing more wedding pictures at this amazing winery!

2015-05-11T13:28:23 Response from the vendor

Allison and Kurtis! We were absolutely honored to host your Wedding here at Danza del Sol Winery! You had such an amazing (and detailed) vision for your wedding, and I am so happy that we were able to bring that to life! Your guests were... Read Less Read More

Lovely wedding venue

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Meghan Q

I can't tell you how many vineyards in Temecula I checked out before finding Danza. What I loved most were the warm color palette, intimate setting, and unlike other vineyards in the area, I liked how there were no other weddings/parties being held on the property at the same... Read More time. We 100% recommend Danza Del Sol. The venues understated elegance and beauty was the perfect setting for our special day. The staff, especially Cara and Kelly, were phenomenal. They were quick to respond to any questions and very professional. We had a little hiccup on the day of the wedding but Cara was quick to find a solution. We had 100 guest and I felt like we had plenty of space. All of my vendors were off their suggested list, and I was very happy with all of them. The only thing I may suggest is to add more lighting on the front steps and patio. Overall, I definitely suggest checking Danza Del Sol out. If it's not the right space for your special day then at least you can try some delicious wine.

2015-01-22T12:55:48 Response from the vendor

Meghan! It was our pleasure to host your Wedding Day! It was obvious that you both are adored by your friends and family! I hope that you come visit soon!!

Beautiful Place for a wedding

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Kristelle S

My husband and I went here to wine taste on our very first trip away while dating. We fell in love with the wine and the scenery. When the time came to choose a place for our wedding, Danza Del Sol was the first place that came to mind because the setting is gorgeous and exactly... Read More the feel we wanted for the wedding. After all is said and done I couldn't be happier with our decision. The coordinator Cara was extremely helpful and available whenever I needed her. Cake, food and florist vendors I used were recommended by Cara since I am not familiar with the Temecula area. Every vendor was excellent! I recommend everyone to get married here is they want a beautiful setting for their wedding!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 nicole h

First and foremost, this venue is absolutely stunning and offers a gorgeous versatile space for a private wedding of your dreams. Gorgeous vineyards surround the ceremony and reception site creating the perfect setting for your special day. This venue is also great for any... Read More wedding budget and provides a lot of opportunity for DIY projects if you desire a personal touch. In addition and probably what is most special about getting married here is The Danza Del Sol staff. They are incredible people and Cara the wedding coordinator is the best in the business and can be fully trusted with providing you the best team possible on your special day (from cakes, DJ, catering, photography, etc.) she will not lead you astray. They are some of the absolute nicest people and make sure that you and your future husband/wife have the most memorable day that will be cherished forever. This team of people go above and beyond! I look back on my wedding day as the happiest day of my life and am so grateful that my husband and I got married here (and that we can go back for the wine ;) which is also incredible!). Not many people can say their wedding day was perfect and I am so happy to say that mine was. :)

Through the stars Wedding

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Esmeralda Z

My husband and I decided on a small wedding and chose Danza since it was one of our favorite wineries. I was so happy and impressed how everything worked out so perfectly. Cara, our coordinator, who was part of the package deal- was absolutely awesome! I have no... Read More complaints! The venue is beautiful! Very exclusive- the top wine room is closed off for your event. So they really do focus on "your" day! Everyone there was awesome and my guests tell me now - how much fun they had. I am so glad that I chose Danza del Sol for our special day!!! 😊

9.20.2014 Winery Wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Briana L

The team who made this day possible, was wonderful! Cara was a huge part, making sure that we were on the same page, checking in and setting up meetings to discuss the plans as they evolved. Cara was super helpful and communicated through email, in person and on the phone. The... Read More day before, I turned all items over to Cara and she took care of everything, not missing a beat. It made the day enjoyable and less stressful. The venue was great, it was the perfect backdrop and we received many compliments. Recommend Danza as wedding venue choice!

Best day of our lives at Danza del Sol Winery

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

It was our dream to have our wedding at a winery for many years. We loved Danza del Sol 's wines and their staff were always very friendly and welcoming. So when they added the Club House we knew this was the place. Cara Goset the wedding coordinator was amazing in every way.... Read More She was on top of everything from the beginning. We loved the vendors we chose from the list she provided. She was professional and very quick to respond to every question and concern we had. The wedding went off without a hitch and the Danza del Sol staff made our guests feel very welcome. We were told by most of our guests that it was the best wedding they had ever attended! I think that says it all! We could not of had a better day. It was a dream come true and Cara and all of the wonderful staff made it possible . We highly recommend Danza del Sol as the perfect place in Temecula to get married. They will make sure that your wedding is the day of your dreams.

Secluded Romantic Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Staci T

Danza del Sol Winery made my wedding dreams come true. We had looked at other venues in the area, but the ceremony/reception sites were dependent on the business shutting down just before the wedding started. There was going to be customers still wondering around the area as our... Read More wedding took place. Danza's site is separate from their tasting room so we didn't have to worry about customers wondering in and out. We had the facility all to ourselves. It was perfect. Next, Cara and the staff were so helpful and fun to work with. I was a nervous wreck. They made me feel so at ease and Cara took care of everything on the day of the wedding. She is amazing! I highly recommend having your wedding at Danza del Sol. It's the perfect place for your special day!

Meet The Manager

Denise Sutterfield

In 2000, when I first started planning events I really thought it was all about pulling off the best day. Over time I have come to realize that is important, but the most valuable thing that I do as a wedding and event manager is make the planning process fun and relaxed for you, the bride. There are few things in life that I enjoy more that being a part of a wedding day. It brings a smile to my face knowing that I’ve helped create a beautiful wedding for my brides, grooms, and their families. I’ve planned and coordinated hundreds of events. Let me help you plan the wedding of your dreams.