Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

FM620, Round Rock, TX (512) 203-6030

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Becky S

I met the owner of Romantic Florals, Tricia, at The Bridal Extravaganza. My finance and I set up a consultation with her and we were very impressed with her knowledge, her directness in the services she provides, and just the way she listened to our ideas and cultivated them... Read More into something even greater. Tricia is extremely talented and created absolutely stunning centerpieces, garlands, and floral focal points for our wedding. I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers were and how she captured the exact feeling and emotion I wanted our flowers to represent. Tricia was wonderful to work with; she is professional, friendly, and communicated with us well during every process. She even sent me photos of the centerpieces when she began working on them to see if they were on par to what we wanted - they were beyond my expectations! Romantic Florals is very reasonably priced and, to me, the value of having an amazing florist create such gorgeous flowers for our wedding was more than worth the cost. I would recommend Tricia to anyone planning a wedding or event. I had very high standards planning my wedding and Tricia surpassed those to a higher level of amazing.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Krystal M

Tricia was absolutely amazing! She worked with our budget and didn't try to make us get more than what we could afford. She made our ceremony and reception look absolutely beautiful! Her touches on the venue was what made the whole day! We got so many compliments on how... Read More beautiful the flowers were. The bouquets were just breathtaking! If you choose anyone choose Tricia! She makes it happen!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

My daughter and I interviewed several florists, but we got the impression that they thought a little too highly of themselves and didn’t care to listen to what we really wanted. They were going to do what they thought best. But when we met with Trisha, we knew we had found our... Read More florist. She really listened and tried to understand exactly what we wanted. She has a small business and works out of her home which enables her to put personal touches into her designs to get it just right instead of the generic that tends to happen with large florists. We showed her a picture of how we wanted the sweetheart table and she executed it perfectly. Actually, it was better than the photo. We had special elements we wanted in my daughter’s bouquet and in my corsage. They turned out perfect! We were very pleased with Trisha and her professionalism. She was on time the day of the wedding and everything arrived fresh and ready to go. I would highly recommend Romantic Florals!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 janet s

Trisha Won was a pleasure to work with. She delivered beautiful flower bouquets and she decorated the wedding cake with live flowers and it was gorgeous. Her pricing was great. She really delivered! I highly recommend Trisha and Romantic Florals.