Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

Kansas City, MO (913) 710-0028

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Alyssa T

My husband and I loved our experience with Nick and the Romantic Reels media team! They were quick to respond to any questions we had leading up to the big day and we felt comfortable knowing that they had a great deal of wedding experience. Nick even came to our dinner... Read More rehearsal to meet all of our friends and family before the wedding day so that everyone was relaxed and ready to film! Our wedding day was incredible. Nick and his team showed up early in the day to film everyone getting ready and stayed late to capture all of the fun dancing at our reception. Nick has an amazing personality and helped everyone feel comfortable right away! He captured every moment perfectly! My friends and family kept commenting on how awesome our videographers were and how hard they could tell they were working to capture it all. He had so many great ideas and helped make our day special and unique. We were blown away when we received our wedding video. They captured every small detail, emotion, and hilarious moment! The film is high quality and we can tell how much time and effort was put into every detail. My husband and I were unsure if we were going to be able to hire a videographer for our wedding, and now I can't imagine having it any other way! Videography is a must have and these guys are the best! We can't thank Romantic Reels enough for giving us something we will treasure our whole lives!

Nick and Michael were great

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 ashley w

Nick and Michael were great to work with during our wedding. They made everyone feel at ease and had a great time joking around with us. We haven't seen the video yet, but if it's anything like the videos I've seen made by Romantic Reels Media I know it will be great!

Top Notch!

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Jessica G

Romantic Reels was by far, our favorite wedding vendor that we used! Nick and his crew were unobtrusive, not to mention a BLAST to work with! The quality of their work is as top notch as they get! My husband and I will forever and ever recommend Romantic Reels Media! While... Read More wedding photos are great, there's nothing like watching your special day, over and over again.

Great people to work with...

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 Astra G

Nick produces high quality films, did a good job at not making it feel like you were being followed with a camera, everything felt really natural!

wonderful customer service

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 Julissa O

We just got married in May and picking a photographer was important to my husband and I. We just clicked with the crew from Romantic Reels, they were so professional in their work, but had a sense of humor. We loved our engagement pictures and we are excited to see our wedding... Read More ones. The crew from Romantic Reels are the best. I highly recommend them.

A movie star

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 carrie e

Nick is excellent. His initial consultation is very thorough. He really tried to get a sense of who Cliff and I were as a couple. His style is very photo journalistic. Sometimes I forgot he was even around, and then there he was. He captured every moment without being... Read More intrusive. I had thought about cutting this out for budget reasons, but I must say it should be a top priority. After all, we spend alot of money on this one day. It would be a shame not to have it captured for a lifetime.

2010-09-14T17:23:46 Response from the vendor

Awww, bless your heart Carrie! It was such a privilege to be invited into yours and Cliff's lives. A beautiful day with memories captured forever! :-)