Ron Jaworski's Valleybrook Country Club

Blackwood, NJ

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Valleybrook Country Club is situated in the heart of picturesque Blackwood, New Jersey. From the lush rolling hills to the meticulously maintained fairways, Valleybrook Country Club boasts breathtaking views in every direction. Mature trees enhance the landscape with an ever-changing color palette. Winter, spring, summer or fall, the venue creates an ideal backdrop for a memorable day

The interior is equally beautiful with its graceful understated decor, elegant furnishings and extraordinary views of the property. This flexible venue offers bridal couples a wonderful place for both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and indoor receptions.

The Grace Ballroom is a spacious and elegant room decorated in neutral ivory hues that create the ideal canvas for any wedding theme. Large windows allow the natural light to stream into the room and double doors open up onto the outside patio. Elegant light fittings and a large dance floor complete the room. The Grace Ballroom accommodates up to 200 seated guests.

The Patio is a climate-controlled area that leads off from the Grace Ballroom. This area is ideal for a cocktail hour and can be opened up or closed in accordance to the weather.

The Fire Pit is an outdoor area leading off from the Patio that provides a great place for guests to get some fresh air and mingle around the central fire pit. Comfortable outdoor furniture allows guests to relax and enjoy the stunning views of the golf course.

The Pavilion is a less formal room that is used for smaller receptions or indoor ceremonies. The Pavilion offers a 360-degree view of the magnificent tree-lined fairways. The Pavilion comfortably suits up to 175 guests.

The Gazebo is the ideal place for outdoor ceremonies. A paved path lines the way through a white wooden wedding arbor to the graceful gazebo where couple say their vows. Guest chairs are set up on the well-manicured lawns with mature trees to enjoy this tranquil setting.

Valleybrook Country Club offers a team of dedicated professionals that assist with all of the planning and preparation. Couples experience an unparalleled level of personal service, care and attention to details. No two weddings are the same and the venue is happy to work with you to tailor your wedding to your specific needs. Valleybrook Country Club offers couples a wide range of set plated and buffet-style menu packages and is able to customize the menu for specific tastes or dietary requirement. Standard wedding packages include:

• Sunset cocktails on the patio
  • Five-hour function time
  • White glove butler passed hors d’oeuvres
  • Chiavari chairs
  • Floor length white table linen with a choice of napkin colors
  • Elegant candelabra or three cylinder centerpieces
  • Select wedding cakes from Isgros Bakery
  • Champagne toast
  • Full china service

Valleybrook Country Club has over 25 years of wedding and event planning experience and the know-how to make your dream wedding a reality. It only hosts one wedding a day to ensure privacy and exclusivity while couples enjoy the undivided attention of the banquet and culinary team throughout the function. Other perks include:

• Bridal suite with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres service
  • Personal maître d’ and banquet captain
  • Special children’s pricing
  • Complimentary parking (valet parking as an optional extra)
  • Complimentary coat check with attendant

Affordable Elegance

From the moment you arrive at Valleybrook Country Club, you will know that you have found the ideal setting for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. From the lush rolling hills to the meticulously maintained fairways, mature trees dot the landscape with an ever-changing color palette that mirrors the seasons. Step inside, and you’ll find an equally beautiful interior that features understated décor, elegant furnishings, ambient lighting, and stellar views of the property through expansive windows. Our newly remodeled Wedding Suite will make you and your wedding party feel right at home, and the beautiful Grace Ballroom has space for up to 220 people – with room left for dancing! The adjoining climate-controlled patio is perfect for cocktails and has its own gas fireplaces for ambiance, an

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

200 Golfview Drive, Blackwood, NJ (856) 227-3171

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Florence W

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! We had the wedding of our dreams at Valleybrook on May 7th and it was incredible!! I highly recommend this venue and I encourage all brides and grooms who are reading this to stop their venue search and book with Valleybrook because it’s the perfect... Read More venue!! Our wedding day was AMAZING, everything ran so smoothly – not a single thing went wrong, no mishaps, nothing! They are wedding EXPERTS – and if we had to do it all over again we 100% would go with Valleybrook. Tracey, Tara and the staff at Valleybrook are so helpful and patient. We booked our wedding about 2 years in advance, and Tracey was so helpful in establishing a timeline for when things had to be done: ex, our tasting, linen selection, etc., and when I e-mailed with questions she always replied quickly – so helpful! We had our rehearsal there the day before, and Tracey did a run through of the ceremony with our bridal party. The day of our wedding we used the bridal suite to get ready – and she set up the room with extra chairs for us to get ready! During the ceremony and reception Tracey and her staff were available if we needed anything at all! At one point after the ceremony I actually had Tracey and Tara bustle my dress because I couldn’t find my maid of honor/Mom to do it – talk about being there every step of the way!!! We used Valleybrook’s preferred vendors – SEK productions for DJ/lighting, Always Beautiful Florists – Stella for flowers, Douglas Photographics, and Priceless Photo Booths. I think this was also key to making our day a success – all of these vendors know each other/work with each other on a regular basis and work seamlessly together. Again, if we had to do it all over, we would pick Valleybrook in a heart beat and we would use all of the same vendors!!! Five stars!!!

my experience at valleybrook country club

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Iiasha G

My experience at valleybrook country club was amazing. Tracey was super helpful in the entire process. It was like having a wedding coordinator that came with the venue. My planning was so much easier to coordinate with her help. While looking for venues, Jay and I looked on... Read More Google to find this diamond in the rough. If your looking for providing convenience to your guest, you can have your ceremony on site and parking included. And you can always come by to enjoy good food at Riley's pub and take up a round of golfing. Back on track, Tracey had us come in before the start of a wedding reception and we fell in love. And to seal the deal, we were able to experience a couple kissing the first time as mr and mrs. We were sold. Every little thing I could think of, whether I applied it to my wedding or not, Tracey came back with the information. We were also able to do a pizza party as the rehearsal dinner to save on moving people after the rehearsal. Just,.super convenient less stress off my shoulders. The staff at my wedding were amazing, even during cocktail hour when the wedding party was it taking pictures, the staff came with drinks and cocktail hr food.so they didn't miss out on anything. Before the start of the ceremony I was able to get a quick glance at all the decorations and they came out wonderful. Everything was wonderful. The food, mashed potato martini bar, the ice cream social, yum yum yum. I have no complaints. There's no other love i can express for all the hard work put into our day. Truly many thanks. If I could do it again I would choose valleybrook country club in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Denise T

We used Valleybrook for our 5/29/15 wedding. There are really no words to describe how amazing the service was. From the moment we toured the place and first dealt with Tracey we knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding. Tracey worked with out budget and was extremely... Read More responsive to every question I emailed her! On the day of everything was perfect! The staff was all amazing and friendly. We dropped off our decorations the day before the wedding to Tracey's assistant Tara and she set the decorations up EXACTLY the way we wanted them even though we had really only given minimal instruction! My husband and I always had a drink in our hands at all time. Ashley even brought us all food while we were outside taking pictures during cocktail hour which was awesome because we were all starving! The service was absolutely awesome and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding experience. Also their service didn't stop there! We went to a local bar after the wedding to continue the celebration and a Maitre D who was now working that night, Andrew, was kind enough to buy myself, my husband, and our entire bridal party a round of drinks to congratulate us! We could not believe how exceptional the staff at Valleybrook was and would absolutely recommend them to anyone as well as use them again for another event. We are more than pleased with our experience!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Phylicia L

Valleybrook was the best decision we could have EVER made. Tracey our coordinator, was great to work with. Anything we asked for we got and then some. 9 months of wedding planning can be stressful. Emails and phone calls were done on a weekly basis and always received an... Read More immediate response. Frequent changes are always made during this time and Valleybrook was very accomendating, even up until the day of the wedding. We thought it couldn't get any better... until the day of the wedding. The entire staff was great! We received nothing but compliments about the beautiful venue and how much of a good time our guests had. We couldn't have done it without the help of Valleybrook! P.s (Dominique) our wedding captain kept the drinks and food flowing, the real MVP!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Alyssa C

I had my wedding at Valleybrook Country Club on February 25,2017. I can't thank Tracey and the amazing team there who helped make my day so special! I would definitely recommend Valleybrook to ANY bride/groom who are looking for a very affordable venue!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Holly L

Our daughters wedding was 12/30/16 and Valleybrook did an amazing job. We were so very happy with everything. Tracey was so wonderful to work with and she was a big help with all of our questions. We also had a bridal brunch there and that was wonderful. Every one the are so... Read More professional. And the food is so delicious. Thank you for a great exsperience and a great wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Lauren I

Valleybrook was the absolute perfect wedding venue! They were very accommodating and available to answer my questions at any time via email or phone. My guests had a wonderful time and I have no complaints about anything!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Lauren S

It was amazing! The staff was so helpful and the food was great! Tracey and her staff are the absolute best. They always responded to my emails quickly and took care of all the details so I could focus on the day. Everyone loved the food! Everything was very affordable, but... Read More really, having a great staff and wedding coordinator made all the difference in the world.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Samantha R

The wedding coordinator tracey, her assistant, and the whole staff were unbelievable. They made our night special, fun and overall fantastic. Our guests could not stop talking about the amazing food and appetizers. Great experience. Loved the whole experience

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Stefanie K

WOW!!! I hope I have enough room to write all of the great things I want to write about ValleyBrook Country Club and the staff. Starting from our first email to schedule a tour of the room with Tracey, to walking out of the building after an amazing 5 hours of dancing, eating... Read More and drinking. We had the best times of our lives, celebrating our wedding on 11/12/16. Tracey and her staff really are the selling points, each and every one of them will go above and beyond what you ever could've thought you'd want in your wedding, and make it come true. Tracey allowed us to come to the room for multiple visits to decide on centerpieces, decorations, lighting, table arrangements and so on. She was always reachable by email and had more than a few amazing ideas to share with us. She helped us make our dream wedding possible... for a very reasonable price. My guests could not stop raving about the cocktail hour apps and the stations dinner. All of the food was phenomenal! All of Tracey's preferred vendors that she suggests were really wonderful as well. Tracey and staff were always so helpful, especially the day of our wedding. Our captain for the night Emily, was incredibly kind and really dedicated to making sure that we enjoyed our experience. At one point she got new pens for our guestbook, when the ones I brought did not work out. The wait staff, bartenders, coat check person, and chefs were all so friendly and made our experience out of this world. I couldn't imagine celebrating our wedding anywhere else!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Shannon S

There are not enough characters to express my gratitude to Tracey and the staff at Valleybrook. Our wedding was a dream come true and we owe so much of that success to Valleybrook. This was the first venue we looked at when we got engaged and we knew we had found our spot.... Read More Tracey was prompt, professional and so friendly from start to finish. Dominique was undeniably fantastic theoughout the evening. Our guests are still raving about the food! Tracey took the vision in our head of the kind of wedding we wanted and brought it to life so effortlessly. Booking your wedding at Valleybrook will be the best decision you'll make throughout the entire process. They're accommodating, affordable, a real "one-stop shopping" experience. Thank you to Tracey and the entire staff, you made our dream day come true!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Tara S

Tracey and team were great throughout the entire planning process! It's not easy to plan a wedding with a baby but I felt like Tracey was there for me every step of the way. The weather was unfortunately uncooperative but the ballroom was transformed into a beautiful site for my... Read More ceremony. Our entire experience at Valleybrook was great! Emily was there for me whenever I needed her on my big day. The whole staff was pleasant and helpful. I would definitely recommend Valleybrook!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sam Y

Tracey and the staff at valleybrook are the absolute best. Any question I had they were there to answer eagerly. They made our day absolutely amazing and a dream come true. They truly love every aspect of their job, and that's an amazing quality. Everything went smoothly, it was... Read More beautiful and all guests have done nothing but rave about the food, the venue and the staff. They will always be my first recommendation ! Thank you all so much

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

I am still "in Awe" of how my Wedding day turned out at Valley Brook Country Club. I booked my wedding over a year and a half ago and from day one Tracey was amazing. Quickly answers any questions or concerns that you have leading up to the wedding. She was and is literally the... Read More best! The day of went perfectly our "Personal Concierge" Emily was by our side the entire day! As much as I wanted to worry about something there was nothing to worry about, Decorations, Cake, Cocktail hour, and ceremony site were on point. Tracey came down to check on me told me not to worry about anything. No worrying was what I was told and they were right!! They had everything under control! The ceremony Great!! The reception even Better!!! Emily was by our side the entire night! If we wanted or needed something she was there!! Drinks, food, cake! She was there! At one point my husband said he was right by the bar talking to someone and Emily came up to him "Can I get something for you? A drink?" he says "Its ok Emily, I got it I'm right here" she says "No, No, No, that's what I'm here for, you keep talking and I'll get your drink!" My husband says to me Emily was so nice wasn't she? I said "She was Amazing we never needed or wanted for anything the entire day!" I have not had one complaint about the food!! Appetizers, Chicken Marsala, Bistro Steak and Spinach stuffed Sole all Great meals that's all I hear. "The food was great!" "We had a Great night at your Wedding!" And I say "Wasn't it!" Best Day Ever is all I can say! After the wedding the staff put everything back in the boxes and everything was ready for us to pick it up when we got back. We didn't even need to load anything the staff helped with that as well! Tracey is/was the Best Events Director! She makes Valley Brook a Great place to go! (She deserved that new office) I will never choose another Venue for anything Valley Brook Country Club will always be my #1 Choice! Valley Brook Country Club will always be my recommendation!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Stephanie F

I just got married at Valleybrook County Club Saturday 10-01-2016 and I am still on cloud 9 with how amazing everything went! Tracey really is like your own personal wedding planner! Valleybrook really did make my dream wedding a reality! They took my wine theme wedding and... Read More really blew my and my guests minds with the decorating! From the food, staff, and just overall attention to detail Valleybrook exceeded all of our expectations! I even forgot my purse at the end of the night and the next morning they sent a picture of it to my Mom and had that and all my other decorations waiting for me so neatly put away the next morning! The staff quickly dropped what they were doing and helped me and my family load the car up without any hesitations, even though they were so busy setting up for the next wedding. They really make you feel special. I have tons of stories of how Valleybrook really went above and beyond for me and my husband! If your looking for a beautiful venue which accommodates all your needs and is really about the bride and the groom, yet very affordable, I highly recommend Valleybrook!!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Marie J

We got married at ValleyBrook in August 2016. With only 6mos to plan our big day after cancelling our destination wedding Tracy M. was amazing. Always had an absolute positive and very professional attitude everytime we called to ask questions, her opinion on things and make... Read More changes on linens colors etc... The day of the wedding my husband and I were treated like King and Queen by Tracy, Emily and our maitre d. We never had an empty glass and every request and wishes were granted. Our experience with ValleyBrook was truly superb and our day was beyond memorable and wonderful.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Meagan O

We had our wedding at Valleybrook Country Club on 9/3/2016 and it was better than we even imagined. The venue was beautiful and the staff went above and beyond throughout the day. Our guests haven't stopped complimenting the venue, food and staff. Tracey was always available... Read More throughout the process and couldn't be more helpful. We would recommend Valleybrook Country Club to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Ashley T

My husband and I had our wedding at Valleybrook Country Club on 9/10/16 and it was perfect ! Tracey and her staff go above and beyond. Tracey was so helpful and responded right away when I had a question or needed advice. We received nothing but compliments from our guests on... Read More the food and service. Dayle was so helpful the days leading up to the wedding, she even stopped over the morning of the wedding to pick up some decorations that I forgot to bring the night before. Dominique and Jim were excellent ! They took great care of my husband and I all day. Thank you to everyone at Valleybrook for making our wedding the best day!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Alyssa R

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Valleybrook on July 2, 2016 and it was perfect! It was hard enough planning a wedding in New Jersey while living in Florida, but Tracey put all my worries at ease. Anytime I had a question she quickly responded and helped me... Read More figure things out all along the 18 months we planned. When we couldn’t schedule our rehearsal for the Thursday before our wedding because my husband and some of his groomsmen are in the Navy and wouldn’t make it into town in time, Tracey did everything she could to accommodate us, so that we could have our rehearsal Friday night (even though she had another wedding reception going on at the same time). The day of our wedding we got to see the reception space all set up before the ceremony began and we were absolutely blown away! Everything was set up exactly how I had asked and the room looked more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Tracey is truly an expert at what she does. We got nothing but compliments from all of our guests on everything from the ceremony and reception space to the food and the wait staff. I am so thankful for Tracey, Tara, and the entire staff at Valleybrook for helping make our day amazing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Nikki M

Our wedding was 7/9/16. Booking our wedding with Valleybrook a month after our engagement was a no brainer. Tracey was phenomenal to plan with- she stops at NOTHING to make her brides happy! Valleybrook was so accommodating, I remained a stress-free bride during our entire two... Read More year engagement. On the day of , I was blown away- the food was delicious (our guests are still talking about the Chilean Sea Bass,) the room & grounds were absolutely beautiful, & the attentiveness of their staff was above & beyond exceptional. Our day was a perfect fairytale. I will miss working with Tracey as she genuinely shared our excitement & joy leading up to our BIG day!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

I got married on April 29, 2016. I was nervous, and anxious. The staff at valleybrook eased my fears and we had the most intimate, personal wedding I could've asked for. From the hospitality to the food. I highly recommend this establishment for your wedding. Tracey and her... Read More crew rule!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Absolutely a great place to have a wedding. The location,event coordinator,Tracey Mullen and her staff will not disappoint . The food and beverage service are an excellent value. My daughter chose to have the ceremony and reception at Valleybrook. We were there all day with... Read More flower vendors, hair and makeup vendors , and we were welcomed in every part of the club like it was our own home. If you are a future bride, I urge you to go this venue and talk to Tracey. We had 200 guests ,and all were pleased and impressed with the Valleybrook venue. Thank you Tracy and staff!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Sammi G

Our wedding say was absolutely perfect and it was because of Tracey and her staff! We literally worried about nothing the whole day! Whatever we needed, was already done. We were able to drop off our decorations 5 days before the wedding. The Valleybrook staff set up the... Read More reception area and the cocktail hour area for us. This is one of the most organized and flexible venues I have ever been to. Valleybrook is such a beautiful venue.We highly recommend this venue !

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Elisa

Absolutely everything about this venue was fabulous! Tracey is the heart of the place, and she will work with you in every was possible. We had our ceremony on the pavilion, which was so nice. They have a wonderful cocktail hour area, a firepit outside, and a beautiful... Read More ballroom. The cake is included, and was awesome. They were perfect both in setting everything up, and in taking it down and loading our cars afterwards. The food was great, especially the appetizers. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Marisa C

Do yourself a favor and call Tracey to book Valleybrook right away. They made everything so easy and flawless. Their food is amazing and we cannot say enough about their staff. They are so attentive and accommodating and it was the best decision we made for our wedding!!!