Is this your business? claim it now

Ron King Salon

Austin, TX

315 E. Cesar Chavez Street, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 2/07/2013 kim c

Cristy at Ron King Salon is my stylist and she is amazing! She knew that I was planning a destination wedding and was concerned about my hair for the big day. She worked with me several months before the wedding to help me create a style that I could potentially re-create and... Read More would also be easy for someone at the resort to do. She took tons of pictures of the hairstyle and walked me through each step. I did make an appointment at the resort spa for the day of the wedding. After going through all of my pictures she was able to re-create Cristy's style.

exactly what I was looking for

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Amanda P

The day began with a nice head massage and wash in their spa-like back room. I got my hair done as we had worked on at the trial and was then taken to get my expert make-up application. During all this, we had mimosas, finger sandwiches, and chocolate dipped strawberries as we... Read More got ready for the wedding in complete luxury. I left looking and feeling beautiful and relaxed. The salon was able to accommodate my bridal party and the bride and grooms mother so we all had a nice relaxing morning together. Although the price was high, it was worth having exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I brought in a picture of something similar to what I wanted for my big day, and immediately Hannah knew how to make it happen. She did my hair exactly how I wanted it and made sure I was happy first and foremost. The make up also looked flawless and held up throughout the long day and all the pictures.

Jessica Kelton made my hair beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Heather P

Jessica Kelton at Ron King Salon made my hair BEAUTIFUL! She played with my hair for two hours during a practice session and was open to trying whatever made me feel wonderful. The wedding day result- awesome! She gave me the hairstyle that I had envisioned and glammed it... Read More up! Ricky did my makeup. My sister and I had fun hanging out with him while he made me beautiful. He even threw in some makeup how-to tips! The staff is extremely kind. I was offered snacks and mimosas (yummy- thank you!). They want you to feel comfortable.