Ron Kolias Studios

Traveling New England New Hampshire & Boston MA and Beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Traveling New England and Beyond, Manchester, NH Traveling New England New Hampshire & Boston MA and Beyond (617) 971-8783

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ainsleigh B

Absolutely amazing experience with Ron all around! His energy and personality made the whole day fun and that really translated to the photos. All of the photos we have received so far have been beautiful and I can't wait to see the rest!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Conor D

Ron Kolias is an amazing wedding photographer. Right from the beginning he was extremely helpful in answering any and all questions that we had before our wedding. His work was fantastic, his attitude was amazing and everything was perfect. He helped us battle through... Read More mosquitos, during our anniversary shoot, rain before and after our wedding ceremony, and every other obstacle that came his way while remaining professional throughout. He had a great ability to keep everyone positive and laughing throughout in order to capture countless amazing photos. If you are in the market, stop and check out his website and hope he is available for your day. He is the best!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ashley M

This review took me a while to write (sorry Ron!) because there are just so many wonderful things to say!! Ron is nothing short of AMAZING and from the get-go. He helped me in the beginning by answering questions about venues we were looking at. He knew how important pictures... Read More were to me and I had so many questions about our photo timeline and sunset pictures for our wedding day! He will always email you back and will set time aside to call you about any concerns you have! We booked him a year before we had our engagement pictures done and it was so worth the wait! Our harley photos came out STUNNING! He went above and beyond helping us throughout the planning process and he recommended a beautiful spot to take pictures at before our ceremony! He has such a great eye and everyone in our wedding party absolutely loved him!! They cannot stop raving about him and his photos! He is a people person and is great with everyone, including kids and dogs! He knew how to make my selfie hating husband at ease with getting his picture taken! Our wedding pictures were absolutely stunning! I had a huge list for Ron of photos I wanted and they all came out so beautiful! My photographer was the most important vendor to me on our wedding day and I HIGHLY recommend Ron Kolias Photography!! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Cassie C

Seriously, he is the best ever!! You will not be disappointed with Ron!!! I really can't say enough amazing things about Ron! I had followed him for 4 year prior to my wedding, watching other friends use him for the photographer so I knew when it was our turn to find a... Read More photographer for our wedding there was really no other choice! We only got married 2 weeks ago and have seen our sneak peek but I am already absolutely blown away and can't wait to see the rest! We have family that have said they plan to use Ron when they get married and we are constantly asked (over the past 2 weeks) if we have any more pictures to show from our photographer. I promise you will not be disappointed or have one regret going with Ron!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Ron was absolutely AMAZING. He was everything we wanted in a photographer and more. His pictures are phenomenal and truly captured our wedding day. We're so happy. He was terrific to work with throughout the whole process: capable, organized, highly skilled, terrific sense of... Read More humor, and all of our guests loved him. We were also lucky enough to have him do our engagement photos. He took the stress out of the process and made everything so much fun. We will use him for all our photo needs in the future, and will recommend him highly to all of our friends getting married. Absolutely perfect from start to finish.

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Kelly C

We can't even find the words to express our gratitude for Ron Kolias and his assistant, Mandy. We were lucky enough to have our engagement AND wedding photos done with Ron! We now have over 1,000 amazingly gorgeous photos to cherish forever. If you are looking for a... Read More photographer that will make you feel comfortable with his fun, exuberant nature and someone that will capture very true, touching moments of your special day, we would STRONGLY recommend hiring Ron Kolias. Ron was extremely helpful to us throughout the planning process and days leading up to the event. He has also called us or emailed us to make sure we received items or to help is with ordering photos. He was so wonderful to work with on one of the most emotional and exciting days of our lives!! Our guests all had kind words to say about our photographers as well! We could not be any happier with our photos! The care and professionalism was remarkable!! Trust us when we say this... After all that goes into planning a wedding, after the magical moments have come and gone, you have your pictures to remind you of that special day for the rest of your lives... It's worth it.

Passion, Passion, Passion

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 deb m

Ron Kolias is the perfect choice for wedding photographer. Not only is his creative work outstanding, his professionalism is that of old fashioned hard work constantly pleasing the customer. My husband is a very tough critique. When it comes to professionalism my husband... Read More looks for the type of service that sadly does not exist much any more. Ron exhibits this wonderful work ethic that proves he loves every single one of his customers and absolutely loves what he does. He passion for his profession is indescribable and something you cannot explain but must experience. I am extremely happy that we made Ron our wedding photographer!

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN RON!

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Angela P

From our initial conversations until delivery of our wedding photographs Ron was a consummate professional, always happy to help, always checking in to see how things were going and if deliveries had been made, and constantly reassuring me that I had made the right choice for... Read More the perfect person to photograph one the biggest days of our lives. When we chose Ron to photograph our wedding my husband was finishing school in Texas and was only able to visit infrequently, however Ron worked around our schedules to squeeze in our engagement photos. Ron made us feel very comfortable during our fall session by a beautiful lake (his recommendation) and was very quick to post sneak peaks (same day) and get all our photos to us so that we could use them on our save the dates and as part of our centerpieces for the wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Ron regularly checked in to see how things were going and if I had any questions or concerns about absolutely anything (not just photography), which certainly speaks to the quality of person he is-ensuring his brides will be worry free on their big day. On the actual day of the wedding he showed up early to my parents house and began photographing without ever being in the way. Ron and his assistant then snagged some of the most beautiful candid photos during our first look and luckily for us it didn't stop there! Ron and his assistant continued snapping photos for the ceremony, formal pictures, and the reception staying until our wedding was over--way longer than the 8hrs he quoted in his contract! Everyone remarked about how amazing our photographer was running around constantly to get the perfect shots. And, when we shared our wedding photos and wedding blog with our family and friends they were amazed at how gorgeous they came out! We couldn't agree more :) We would highly recommend Ron to any soon-to-be bride! He exhibits great attention to detail in all his work, including the actual photographs, packaging for photographs and other photo-related gifts, and the super nice gift basket he sent us when we booked with him! Ron was not just a vendor for us, he really cared about our wedding, our lives (our story), all the details important to us, and making sure we got exactly what we wanted out of the day without having to worry about it! Thank you Ron for giving us lasting memories that we will cherish forever!

Ron captures moments that you can relive for years to come.

Reviewed on 11/30/2013 Sarah M

Ron is amazing! He is everything that you want for your wedding day! From the first conversation to the day of the wedding he only cares about what you want and making the day perfect for you! He's flexible, funny, attentive and his work is top notch! The day of the wedding... Read More he works tirelessly to capture every moment! I am a picture person and would recommend him wholeheartedly! My husband and I can't thank him enough for making our special day so memorable. The images he captured will allow us to relive the day for many years to come!

Beautiful Pictures, Wonderful Service, and Incredibly Friendly Man!

Reviewed on 1/06/2013 Kim L

Ron photographed our wedding in October and we are SO happy with our pictures. We "met" Ron a few years ago at a friend's wedding, and after seeing the wonderful pictures he took there, we recommended him to my sister who had him at her wedding a year ago. Not long after my... Read More sisters wedding, Andrew and I got engaged. There was no question who we were going to call for our wedding photography! Ron is incredibly personable and uses a great sense of humor to help you relax and feel comfortable while "posing" for pictures. After our wedding, Ron was prompt in posting a "sneak peak" of our pictures, and provided us with updates on the status of our full set of pictures. Ron offers a variety of packages and will also customize the package to suit your needs and price range. As part of our package, we got a DVD with all of our pictures but for some reason could not get the DVD to read on our computer. With no questions asked, Ron sent us replacement disks (yes, diskS!! He sent multiple copies incase another one did not work!!). We are now able to enjoy our pictures and they were most definitely worth the wait!! We will without a doubt continue to recommend Ron to our friends as they get engaged and hope to see him soon at one of their weddings :)

Fun, Professional, Creative!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Bethany A

Ron Kolias is the recommended photographer at the Oaks Golf Links, our reception site. From the first phone call with him, we knew exactly why. Ron is so fun to work with, has a sparking personality, and is a highly skilled photographer. His a la cart menu of cost/packages... Read More is very reasonable and worth every penny. His photographs are absolutely incredible- he was able to capture every single emotion my husband and I, our family members, and guests all felt throughout the day and evening. I would highly recommend Ron to anyone and have already started referring others to him!

Great wedding photography

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Amy P

We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding photographs turned out. Ron was great to work with ever since the first time we met with me. He was very informative and helpful in answering our questions. We made us feel at ease and was very personable. Our photographs turned... Read More out gorgeous and there were so many of them.We couldn't have been happier. We already have friends asking for the contact info. because they saw how the photographer and his assistant were all over the place and didn't miss a beat!

Fantabulous!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Rachel S

Beautiful photos and a great photographer to work with. Ron makes sure you are completely satisfied with his work. He goes out of his was to make you feel special. Absolutely Amazing

Ron is fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Christina V

We booked Ron for both our engagement and wedding - so glad we did because our photos came out so beautiful!!!! Ron is really talented and artistic and it shows. He's also very personable and enthusiastic - you can tell he loves what he does. My family and friends were very... Read More impressed by him and can't stop talking about how awesome our pictures and video came out! His assistant Peter was also very professional and did such a great job! Would highly recommend to everyone!!!

Bretton Woods New Hampshire Wedding 09-04-2010

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Tamara C

You will love Ron and his work. My husband and I, and everyone who has viewed our photographs online have complimented on how beautiful they are. He captured our day simply and beautifully. I believe much of his success is due to his careful planning leading up to the big day.... Read More He doesn't just talk...he LISTENS! You will really feel like you know Ron even before meeting him. I cannot begin to describe how caring and easy to work with this photographer is. We were impressed upon seeing his online samples which are beautiful. So, after seeing the samples and then talking to Ron on the phone, we knew immediately that he was the photographer for us. Now, believe me when I say, we talked to a lot of other photographers. This was our only way of trying to pick the best since we live in the state of Florida and were getting married in the state of New Hampshire. We didn't know anyone to ask about references in this area. We knew our instincts were right even more so after flying up to New Hampshire and meeting Ron. On the day of our wedding, there were no worries about the photography. Anyway, I don't know how much more I can say, the proof is in the photos! We were married on September 4th, 2010, I didn't want too much time to go by before I do my part to let you all know about Ron. I used the web so much in my planning and know it can be a Godsend, especially for those planning destination weddings! So I highly recommend this caring and wonderfully talented photographer. Ron Kolias Photography is the best!

Fabulous Photographer

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Amanda C

I would recommend Ron Kolias to anyone getting married and looking for great pictures at a phenomenal price and are looking for someone who understands the pressures of planning and paying for a wedding. He does not charge you for ownership of your photos, you receive a disk... Read More with all of your photos, he even called the day before and calmed my nerves about the rain!