Ron Michaels Weddings

FULL-TIME WEDDING DJ & DIRECTOR. SEE REVIEWS BELOW.

See Reviews Below

Prime dates go fast! Contact Ron today to check availability and set up your free no-obligation initial consultation. See reviews below:

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Music, Planning

FULL-TIME WEDDING DJ & DIRECTOR. SEE REVIEWS BELOW. (970) 225-3900

Reviewed on 4/04/2017

Ron is amazing!! He was hired for our son's wedding and we were so impressed that we hired him to do our daughter's wedding as well! I didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding. He plans the reception and helped plan the ceremony. He helps make sure nothing is... Read More forgotten. Everything went so smooth! He even brought out my son and his wife to dance to the song they danced to at their wedding two years ago! How he remembered the song, I have not idea! You will be so happy you trusted your day to Ron.

2017-04-05T08:21:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christy!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Tyra C

Ron is hands down the best! He is very helpful with way more than what you pay him for. Our vehicle broke down on our wedding day and he offered to drive my husband and I am hour out of his way just to make sure we got there safe! He strives to not only make your wedding... Read More exactly what you want it to be but to make a personal connection with you to make it that much more meaningful! He is an awesome DJ who will not over charge you and is very dependable! Highly recommended!

2017-04-04T00:07:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks Tyra! Your wedding certainly set the bar high for all Harry Potter-themed weddings. Best wishes to you & George!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Jennifer C

Ron was amazing! We planned a long distance wedding and he was incredibly helpful. He provided a guidebook and advice throughout the entire process. He even came to the rehearsal to make sure all went smoothly. The day of he was fantastic! He kept the wedding on schedule, faces... Read More smiling and the party grooving. He played a perfect mix of music that made everyone happy from our grandmothers to our teen cousins. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We couldn't recommend him more highly!!

2017-03-09T11:04:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ryan & Jen. I had a great time.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jennifer A

From the moment we met with Ron Michaels, we were so impressed with his attentiveness and professionalism. Ron listened to everything we had to say about our hopes and expectations for our ceremony and reception. He helped us plan through the details and timing of entire event... Read More - from the processionals to our introductions to toasts and 1st dances. THEN the dancing started and did not stop. He kept the dance floor going until the very end of the night with the right music at the right time. Our guests have not stopped talking about what a fun time they had at our wedding and we can't say enough good things about Ron!! Thank you! Jennifer and Gregg

2016-10-28T21:03:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Gregg & Jennifer. What an amazing night!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Shaina N

Ron was such an amazing DJ. He really has it all together and gets a true feel for the couple. He was so accommodating to our requests, easy to work with, and truly made our wedding night tons of fun. We gave him pretty free reign on the songs and I was afraid it would be... Read More majority country, since that is our preference, which was fine with my husband and I, but most of our guests can only tolerate so much. But I had nothing to worry about. His playlist was awesome! It was the perfect mix! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and majority of people did not leave until they HAD to because the music was so great! Even my husband, the non-dancer, danced most of the night, and our feet pain was proof in the morning (which is a great thing!) We have had SO many compliments on how fun our wedding was and it was all because of Ron! He also worked seamlessly with the Sylvan Dale staff and went with the flow with any changes, requests, etc. He truly was a professional and knows what he is doing! We were so pleased with Ron and would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

2016-10-28T21:02:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks Shaina!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Jo C

If you want your guests to have fun and memorable experience at your wedding reception, get Ron Michaels! Hiring Ron as our wedding DJ and director was a great decision. From the get go, he is very professional and when you meet him, he is a very affable person. He will work... Read More with you on almost everything with regards to keeping you and your guests happy and entertained. Because of his many, many years of experience in the biz, he has many sensible and valuable suggestions and advice. My guests loved his music selection because what he does best is "read" the crowd. From young to old, everyone was off their feet. I highly recommend Ron.

2016-10-12T21:48:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks JoAnn! Best wishes to you and Alex.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Lindsey J

Ron is the BEST of the best! He is incredibly responsive and sent us helpful information, including ceremony readings and timelines, toasts, games, etc that made planning so easy. On the day of our wedding he kept everyone up out of their seats dancing and laughing and really... Read More kept our event's timeline on track. Stop looking and hire Ron, you will be happy you did!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Mandie D

Ron was nothing short of amazing! He made our wedding everything that I had ever dreamed it could be. He always replied to my calls, emails, and texts within the same day. If you're looking for someone with great communication and an even better knowledge for weddings, this is... Read More your guy! Thank you for making our day one that our guests won't soon forget!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kayla I

Stop looking any further and book Ron as your DJ right now! We honestly couldn't recommend him enough. His music selection kept the party dancing until the lights came on, and his MC skills are second to none. He helped the night flow so smoothly from one thing to the next... Read More with just the right amount facilitating. Additionally, Ron was the most helpful and best organized of all our vendors for our wedding. He met with us twice before the wedding to talk through things, and that helped us think of so many things that weren't even on our radar. That also really made the day so much easier on us and therefore so much more special. Thank you Ron for being so much more than just our DJ, and for making our special day absolutely perfect.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Jessica H

I am so happy we chose Ron Michaels as our DJ! He has a ton of experience, and is extremely organized, communicative and professional. I'm a Type-A person who tends to worry a lot, but Ron immediately made me feel like we were in safe hands. We had a few special requests for... Read More him--my brother played a song for our recessional, and we acted out a dance routine from a movie for our first dance and needed Ron to play along--and he was totally game for everything. He even stepped up to the plate and ran our rehearsal when our DOC had to cancel due to illness. At the reception, Ron kept the dance floor packed and did an awesome job of reading the room. Our wedding was on a weeknight, and I couldn't believe the number of people who stayed late to party with us! I literally did not leave the dance floor all night! I'd spent the days before the wedding a nervous wreck, but I was able to let loose and have a blast thanks to Ron! His services cost a few hundred dollars more than we had initially budgeted, but he was truly worth every penny. I highly recommend Ron Michaels!

2016-08-21T10:06:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Jessica. I loved working with you and Jeff during our planning meetings and on wedding day. Best wishes!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Samantha M

Ron was an awesome DJ and MC for our wedding! He was super helpful in planning the timeline for the night and made some great suggestions that helped everything run more smoothly. He sent out a timeline to all the important people the week before and the night of our wedding he... Read More helped kept everything running on time. He played an awesome selection of music that kept people dancing despite us giving him very little direction on what music to play and having an extremely wide range of music preferences among our guests! I had many complements on the great music and how smoothly everything ran thanks to Ron. He was professional and organized throughout the process - this was really one of the easiest vendor decisions we made and we were so happy with everything! Thanks Ron!

2016-08-02T16:39:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks Samantha. I was SO glad the weather held out for an epic evening of dancing under the stars at The Briarwood. Best wishes to you and Kyle.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Alison H

Ron was AWESOME! I appreciated that he was very confident that he could run a good party and dance floor and he did not disappoint! I liked that he was organized and offered good ideas and suggestions during our 2 skype meetings and emails. He is very experienced and handled all... Read More of the MC and DJ responsibilities and managed the overall flow of the night naturally, not cheesy at all! He gave me confidence that it would be a great dance floor, something I really wanted. So happy we went with Ron!!! He is a professional and does a great job!

2016-08-01T11:54:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks Allison! I really enjoyed your Grand Lake wedding.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Adam P

Ron Michaels is one of the most organized people I have met. He will work with you to ensure that the energy and fun keep coming throughout your reception without missing any of those key moments. For instance, we were running behind our planned schedule while doing the rounds... Read More to each table. Ron helped us know we were behind schedule, but didn't rush us. Then afterward he was able to make up time because he could quickly get our guests attention and organize the events (dances, tosses, etc.). He is professional in dress, manner, and presence and he is an excellent MC for the evening. Further you know he is reliable. This guy travels with two full sets of equipment and a generator to an indoor event! He was ready for anything.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Chelsea S

Ron was an absolutely FANTASTIC DJ and MC! He was exactly what we were looking for! We were worried about having a true Master of Ceremony; we wanted somebody who was a professional and would be able to keep the day moving smoothly. Ron absolutely nailed it! He spoke clearly and... Read More at the perfect time! He went above and beyond! He typed up a timeline and sent it to all of the "need to know" people, such as vendors, bridal party, groomsmen, etc.. His music selection was awesome, too! He kept the entire night going! EVERYBODY was dancing all night! His services won't be matched anywhere else, you will be so exceptionally happy with what he provides! BEST DJ colorado has to offer! No question!

2016-07-14T21:34:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chelsea. Best wishes to you & Garrett!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

What a great experience! Ron was exactly what we wanted.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Meghan C

Ron is the master of all things DJ. From our initial planning to thoughtfulness with our wedding party introductions, he has an eye for detail that will keep you relaxed. He was so thoughtful, he used Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" to get our Red Sox fans out on the dance floor... Read More singing along. Neither of us asked for it and the whole party loved it! I would recommend Ron to anyone who is looking for good music selection, master of keeping the evening going, and someone who knows what he is doing at every turn of the party. A million thanks, Ron!

2016-07-08T16:09:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks Meg! What a fun night. Go Red Sox!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Tiffany S

Ron was an amazing DJ! Could not have asked for a better one. He was flexible and worked with our music requests much in advance of the wedding. We highly recommend him! Thanks Ron!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Sarah A

Ron was great! He met with us twice before the wedding to fully grasp our vision for our ceremony and reception. He was always quick to reply to emails and texts. Ron is so professional and made sure that we were not only happy with the music selection but that we were also... Read More happy with the reception and having a great time. He is the best!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Laura W

Ron was wonderful to work with, everything ran smoothly. He also did the music for our ceremony and was there for the rehearsal. I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

Ron is a dream to work with!! He knows what he is doing and makes everything so easy. He takes the hassle and stress out of trying to figure out all the details, he has EVERYTHING in templates and makes the process smooth and FUN!! Our reception was SO MUCH FUN!! Ron kept it... Read More going and people danced the entire night (including myself)!! If you want someone who knows weddings and receptions go with Ron, you will not be sorry!!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Marissa V

Ron was fantastic. He was so particular about every detail and thought of things we never would have. He met with us a few different times which was very helpful. He really kept the crowd going and everyone was dancing the whole night. Ron made sure everything ran smoothly and I... Read More felt like he really cared about our day. He is fantastic! I would highly recommend him! Our wedding was amazing!

2016-02-01T09:40:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review, Marissa! What a way to bring in the New Year. Best wishes to you and Kevin.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

RON, We can not thank you enough for your time and energy-thanks for making our wedding a relaxing place and the best dance floor ever. We SO appreciate you making the pre-wedding days so relaxing and taking care of SO much. We feel blessed to have worked with you and would... Read More recommend you to anyone in the future. Our family has quoted this as :"the best family party ever." We are so glad you could be part of our big day and will be forever grateful. You are an AMAZING DJ-THANK you from the bottoms of our hearts, Colleen and Matt

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Ron was the DJ at our daughter’s wedding reception recently at the Ft. Collins Country Club. In a word: OUTSTANDING! We chose Ron because he came very highly recommended by a friend whose daughter also recently got married. That friend basically raved about him and had... Read More told us “He’ll keep everyone dancing!”, and sure enough, that’s exactly what happened. Ron has an excellent ability to read the audience and adapt on the fly to what they like to hear. The music was spot on and the reception ended up being a great party where everyone had a blast and stayed until the end, dancing the night away. Ron is likeable, fun, easy to work with and has an excellent reputation with other wedding professionals (photographer, venue manager, etc.). Many times we heard, as the planning for the wedding got underway, “Oh, you’re working with Ron? That’s great!” If you need a great DJ and want the event to stand out, Ron is your man. We’d hire him again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Erika S

Ron Michaels is simple the best! After our initial meeting, I knew we chose the right DJ. I got so many compliments on the music selection, and how it felt like the party never stopped. I had grandma's and grandpa's dancing on the floor and a little dance off at one point. If... Read More you need a DJ, please contact Ron. Not only does he stay with you during the planning process, but he sends out an email to the wedding party, and family with the timeline. Him doing that took stress off me. We love him and will refer anyone we know getting married to him.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Karen H

Complete Wedding Package From start to finish Ron was so easy and fun to work with. He knows how to read a crowd and look after the bride and groom. I would recommend him to any bride and groom out there and use him for and DJ and MC needs in the future. 5 stars don't even... Read More show enough. Excellent job!

Ron Michaels

"I offer a unique service designed for couples who want their guests to enjoy their wedding as much as they do. As Colorado's only DJ that is a certified Professional Wedding Planner (PWPtm), I bring a unique skillset that guarantees the success of your wedding. In addition to keeping the dance floor hopping all night long with a great mix of music, I also inform, guide, and direct your guests throughout the reception, as well as handle the timeline, flow, and transitions. I look forward to meeting you and your fiancé in the near future"....Ron Michaels