Ron Soliman Photojournalism

$5,000 and Over

Wilmington, DE

Love!!! Love!! Loveeee!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katie Lynn D

Let me just tell you that this photographer is by far the most talented individual I've ever met. This is a husband and wife team--Ron and Bless. And both of whom deliver nothing short of excellence. From the minute I met with Ron, there wasn't any question as to who will be shooting on my wedding day. I didn't even care about the price...I knew I had to have this photographer!! Aside from their talent, their personalities are so welcoming and loving that you couldn't even make up something negative about these two if you tried. My wedding day was very chaotic with some unexpected family emergencies, and both Ron and Bless were still able to capture the most breathtaking footage that I've been apart of. My biggest concern regarding photography was that my husband hates to have his picture taken. Well after pulling a few teeth to get him to the engagement photo shoot, he was actually the one who wouldn't stop talking about how amazing our wedding pictures were going to be. And that they were!! I could go on and on....Ron and Bless actually set up a slideshow at our reception to allow guests who couldn't make the church see some of the photos from earlier in the day. It's been 4 days since the wedding and I already have 165 pictures from them. There were guests at the wedding that have contacted me about who my photographer was because you could just see the talent in their demeanor. These two people will always be a part of my life...I will use them for any type of function that I want photographed. And I strongly suggest you do the same. There is not a single thing you will be disappointed with. Thank you Ron and Bless!!! xox Katie & Sean

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Lauren S

Ron and his wife, Bless, are absolutely amazing!! Not only is every photo a work of art but they are such wonderful/nice people to work with!! Ron shot our engagement photos and most recently captured our wedding. Ron makes you feel immediately comfortable and is extremely patient, flexible, and professional. In this age of social media it's easy to forget that photography is a true art - but Ron's work immediately reminds you of the artistic value in this medium and he truly is a master of his craft. His work is truly masterful - and like nothing I've ever seen before. My new husband, David, and I give him our highest recommendation!!

Professional, Artistic

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Stevie F

From the moment we hired him, Ron went above and beyond expectations (and we had high ones after viewing Ron’s gorgeous portfolio!) Not only is Ron a fantastic photographer, he’s a very warm and genuine person, it felt like working with a friend right from the beginning. Throughout the process he and his partner were courteous and professional—never intrusive, but always catching the best moments of our wedding that we may have otherwise missed. When our videographer had to leave earlier than we expected, Ron even offered to take some video of important moments for us. And, while neither I nor my husband are models, Ron made us feel like we were at a professional shoot. He gave us great direction so that our photos came out looking like something out of Vogue. Because of his editorial style, when we look at the photos it feels like we can relive that day (which was only a couple of weeks ago—he had about 300 edited photos sent to us in time to look at on our honeymoon!). He was also very knowledgeable of the key areas to shoot in Philadelphia, even giving directions to our trolley driver on where to park at each location. Overall, hiring Ron was the easiest and quite possibly our best decision made in this wedding.

Best Photographer I have ever seen

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 JENNIFER D

I used Ron and his lovely wife Bless for my wedding photography. I can not put into words how absolutely amazing the pictures are. MY Husband & I stumbled across a picture that Ron had taken in front of a church in NJ. We loved the photo so much we decided to call him. He met us at our house at 1 in the morning after a photo shoot to tell us about himself and show us his portfolio. We were so impressed we booked him for our wedding the next morning. It was the best money we ever spent. Ron & Bless are an amazing couple and team. They are truely professional and have a great eye for what works & how to achieve it. My pictures are so beautiful. Ron captured so many important moments and displayed the pictures throughout the night at our wedding, our guest were amazed by his talent. People stood in front of the monitor just praising all the photos. My mom who is a very hard person to impress was speechless. I can hardly wait to see the rest of my photos and get my album completed! Ron and Bless are so wonderful and talented. They are also great people to be around and to work with. They went above and beyond for our special day and I am so pleased that I had the honor of having them with me on my special day!

I LOVE Ron.

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Jackie L

He is absolutely fabulous! Him and his wife Bless, and Joe Hoddinott were fabulous throughout the entire process from engagement to wedding. I can't wait to see the beautiful pictures! They come highly reccomended!

TO Ron Soliman Photojournalism