Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center

Washington, DC

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Quintessential Washington, DC Weddings

For the quintessential DC wedding, the Ronald Reagan Building offers contemporary design, sophisticated interiors, and breathtaking views overlooking Pennsylvania Ave. Signature spaces are selected to complement ceremonies and receptions of any stature, whether intimate, private or grand, each setting is adorned with soaring ceilings, natural light and stunning architecture. As reflected in its name, the International Trade Center’s stellar culinary team is uniquely adept at creating multi-ethnic cuisines with a modern-day twist and our on-site professionals have the experience to make your vision a reality.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Food + Catering, Planning

1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC (202) 312-1515

Beautiful building, wonderful service!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Sarah A

I loved the Ronald Reagan Building's Pavilion room! We were married elsewhere, but then bussed everyone in for a fantastic time. The room was beautiful and all the furnishings were perfect so we didn't have to rent anything else. The food was superb and plentiful, and the... Read More bartenders kept everyone well supplied.

Awesome venue

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Katie H

This place was amazing, everyone who works there is super friendly and accommodating and the space is awesome. We had our reception in the Pavilion Room and it was a perfect setup, food was great, space was beautiful. The round room allows for an easy flow for guests, the... Read More cocktail area was great, and the small outside patio spaces (overlooking the plaza with all of the twinkling lights in the trees) are awesome if you want to stand outside without missing the party. The only key thing is that from the parking garage to the space is a little tricky. The building provides custom signage for your reception, but we definitely had guests wandering for a few minutes before finding the elevators to the Pavilion. However, if I had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose this location!! So awesome and classy!

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Becky H

This place was amazing...from the food to the service to the look of it. Everything was perfect! Our planner was always easy to get in touch with and made things really easy on me, since I was an out of town bride. Once the wedding day came, everything was perfect and I... Read More didn't have to worry about anything. All of our guests really loved the venue too..especially the food!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jessica C

There are so many wedding venues in DC. Some are good, some are great, and some are amazing. The Ronald Reagan Building falls in the "amazing" category. All the staff members at the Ronald Reagan Building are thoughtful, flexible, courteous, efficient, knowledgeable, and... Read More thorough. I've never worked with a more professional staff. They were willing to do anything to ensure the event ran smoothly. I want to thank Laurel and Phillip specifically for their assistance throughout the night. My job was so easy because of their diligent work. For the couples that are reading this review, please know the Ronald Reagan Building is the perfect place for your wedding. It’s a beautiful venue, the staff is amazing, and the food is delicious! You can’t go wrong here. I promise your event will turn out to be everything you want and more!

Spectacular

Reviewed on 1/26/2015

Ronald Reagan Building is a perfect place to hold a wedding.. As you walk into the place it looks overwhelming. It is large and spacious and at first it looks can look like way too much. But there are halls and rooms that can accommodate anyone. And if you have a proper... Read More Wedding Planner who can use and build on that beautiful space, it will be perfect.. Highly recommend. Veronica C, Baltimore MD

Classic D.C. Venue

Reviewed on 4/01/2011 Julie A

I've booked here and am SO excited for my wedding next year! This will be the third time I've gone to a wedding reception at the RR building and I'm really excited. I'm a little cautious on money but really wanted a venue that is timeless for good pictures and ambiance. I guess... Read More I can only recommend this because of the weddings & dinners I've been to here but I've been really impressed with our coordinator esp. since we're a bit far out right now:) Just a bit worried about the price and some of the food choices but sure it'll work out.

Excellent Excellent Venue!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Nealey S

We had our wedding at the Ronald Reagan building and couldn't have been happier! Our ceremony was in the Atrium ballroom, cocktail hour was on the Oculus, and the reception was in the Atrium. First, the staff was great starting with our sales representative to our planner to... Read More the chef and waiters/waitresses. Everyone was helpful and on top of their game, especially Danielle Johnson!!! The building itself is simply stunning and it was a perfect setting for our "DC" wedding. Our guests were wowed and had an awesome time. Overall, we are so happy!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/25/2010 Robin R

The setting was lovely, the service excellent and overall, perfect for a wedding!