Documentary

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

10605 Center St, Fairfax, VA (703) 431-3765

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Holly E

We booked Sara as the photographer for our wedding and she did an amazing job! Great photos, extremely professional, showed up early to set everything up, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is a rare find - great talent at an affordable price.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Erin S

I highly recommend working with Sara and her husband who make up the Roneyfield company! Sara was MANY factors in my wedding! Where do I start….lets see. I will say she had the best package for the best price: included up to 10 hours, 2 photographers, free photo booth option,... Read More free graphic design option, engagement photos, 20 special edits, a forever website of your photos and a hard cover photo album. We took her up on her graphic design option and had her design our invitations and matching ceremony programs. She did an amazing job, I absolutely loved them! As for our photos, her and her husband took PLENTY and AMAZING pictures. I absolutely love them and glad that they captured the day perfectly. The only downfall I would say was we only were able to get half of our family during our table visits. I just wish we were pushed to stay more on track with timing, but I know it is difficult with such a busy day! I am HIGHLY impressed with the amount and quality of the pictures that Sara took! Also, she did an amazing job at the special edited photos!! The ones she did for me look like they could have been in a magazine!!! Absolutely gorgeous! The only negative I have to say is that communication was difficult at times (text, phone and email). Sara is in high demand and not always able to respond as soon as possible. But she always got back to you when she could! All in all I HIGHLY recommend Sara/Roneyfield Photography! Sara is a LOT of fun to work with! She has an amazing fun/spunky personality. Also, her quality of work and her pricing is unbeatable!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Michelle B

She did our wedding and was just ok. I thought a lot of the pictures where she tried to get candid shots were not flattering at all. The only good shots were some of the ones we posed for after the ceremony.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Carmella V

We just had our engagement session with Sara and she did a wonderful job! We are very pleased with the quality of our pictures. She is very creative with her photography and made us feel very comfortable. We highly recommend her!!

Excellent Photographer

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Miranda S

Sara at Roneyfield is an excellent photographer, she's personable and makes the experience wonderful! She shot our engagement photos and she just did our Oct. 10th wedding. She worked hard, took a ton of pictures and had a fast turnover of the pictures. The only problem I have... Read More is deciding which of the amazing pictures she shot I will print and hang on my wall... decisions, decisions... You can't go wrong with Sara!

SHE'S WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Ashley N

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sara. She is just wonderful. We had to make some contract changes a few times through the process, and she was so easy to deal with. She was with us for 9 hours on our wedding day and couldn't have done a better job capturing every... Read More perfect moment of our day. I just wish we lived closer to us so she could capture all of our life's perfect moments!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 jamei p

Sara was amazing! She worked with us on our last minute need of a photographer and our budget. She had amazing ideas and was not only early but stayed almost two hours longer than paid for! She was enthusiastic, caring, loving, patient and smart. They are family owned and ran... Read More and her husband and son are adorable! We met them, they were sure to stay "invisible" but we are not those type of people and nor was our wedding. Our photos came back only a couple of days post wedding and I couldn't be more happy! I can not and will not stop raving about this photographer! BOOK HER!!!! For all occasions!