Rooted Pine Films

At Rooted Pine Films, we believe weddings are the single greatest party you will ever throw. No other gathering is as elaborate as a wedding and we want everyone to have the opportunity to memorialize their biggest day. Everybody has a love story to be told, and every love story is different, but we’re tired of seeing the same mediocre wedding films passed along for exorbitant amounts of money. We take our craft seriously and we specialize in matrimony. Allow us to tell your love story, so you can forever relive the greatest party you will every throw. We charge a $3,000 flat rate. Including unlimited hours, 2 shooters, a 5 minute highlight film and full films for the ceremony, toasts, dances, and any other special things on your day. Basically everything everyone usually wants!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jacqui W

We are absolutely blown away by Austin's quality job capturing our wedding day! He made us feel so incredibly comfortable the entire day, all while getting footage of everything! We are so thankful for Austin and for him providing us with such great footage that will allow us to... Read More relive our wedding day ten thousand times over. With that being said, I highly recommend him for all of your wedding day videography needs! Thank you will never be enough, Austin! You're the best!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jim T

Rooted Pine Films was professional and saved the day for my wedding film. When it came time to spend the money my wife and I decided against it. We decided to go with a family friend to film instead. Most of the shots are of the friends feet. It was nauseating trying to follow... Read More our wedding through the amateur film. I contacted Rooted Pines and explained the problem. They made the most out of a terrible situation. I still am not sure how they were able to compile it together like they did. When we got the video back it was lovely, amazing, and beautiful. We now watch the film all the time with joy! Thanks Rooted Pine Films! If I had to do it again I would have hired them to film and edit the film. It was one of the last expenses in our budget but id say probably the most important and overlooked.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Chance A

Rooted Pine Films was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Austin asked us a bunch of questions in advance about what we want and like, and he definitely showed it throughout the video. My wife and I watch our wedding video all the time, and are so... Read More grateful that it was made with great quality and incorporated the whole wedding day.

Austin Taylor

In June of 2015, I married the girl of my dreams; and I may be biased, but it was the best celebration ever. Being surrounded by my best friends, family, and the woman I love was the greatest feeling, and I wish I could have invited everyone to join in the festivities. However, I did have one regret: I wish I hired someone to record it all for me. I was on cloud nine that day and it passed by so quickly I could not take it all in. Yeah, a picture is worth a thousand words, but video doesn’t have to say anything at all; it just tells the story.